• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises Unsafe (?) Hype Thread |5 Spoiled, 2 Of Them Mods!|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheebo

Banned
I'm probably the second or third biggest Bond fan. But even then I'm not hyped for the new movie at all.

Let me guess, you liked the Pierce Brosnan ones.
Uhh, his circle jerk is bigger. I know how thats going to turn out.

Since Solo has said million times that he doesnt want to do the Skyfall OT, why doesnt a third person do it?

There should be no OT unless Solo does it, period. It's his duty regardless if he wants it or not. I'd say basically all of Bond-GAF would be Solo or bust on this. If you posted a OT expect a ton of replies saying various forms of "will wait for the real OT from Solo".

The ONLY time I'll post in a pre TDKR release thread because I'm blacking ALL media of this.
I have not seen 1 single thing about this movie.

photo2027-06-12201320bew38.jpg

IMAX tickets ready and sooooo 100000% hyped for this see you all when I have seen it not 1 sec sooner

G-Fex

What does this even mean? So you have all the DVD's, Blu Rays etc. but you aren't looking forward to the new one?

I don't have them on blu ray ( I don't really buy blu ray movies), DVD yes.

I don't know, I'd have to see another trailer before making my mind up.
Is your concern that it has a very real shot at being significantly better than all others?

I can't say that right now. Not yet.

There have been press screenings going on for the last week, and I believe a big one is this Friday. I haven't seen any word on when the embargo lifts though
Probably whenever Peter Travers figures out how to make an entire review a TV spot quote.

Cheebo

Banned
No I don't read much. I almost bought the novels off of itunes store.

Okay okay I'm not a superfan, fine fine. I just watched all the movies multiple times.

Not sure why you'd make such a wild claim as being the #2 bond fan on GAF. You sound like a casual fan, not that that is a bad thing. But a odd place to come from with such a claim.

G-Fex

You watch movies on DVD?

is DVD the new betamax joke now a days?

Yes I do. If I was a big movie collector/reviewer/professional critic/blogger/snob i'd have my entire library be blu ray and i'd go and post all my giant blu ray collection in a fucking Markman pick up thread or something showing off my brand new limited edition criterion release of whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom