• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark, Sad Life of Boogie2988 | Official Documentary

nush

giphy.gif

Roufianos

Some middling YouTube documentary maker tries to rehab Boogie's YouTube career, post Reddit takedown destruction, by throwing in a magic mushroom epiphany in as the conclusion.

There's tales of hookers, and wasting money. There's one hooker whose identity is being hidden but you can still tell she's really ugly. There's some other day-in-the-life bullshit.

Looks like he's currently getting a bump from post doc vids. He claims he'll stop making "I'm a sad sack" videos that nobody ever wanted to watch and hastened his channel's demise. We'll see how it goes.

I used to have Boogie subbed on YouTube. I tend to leave stuff subbed even if I don't really watch it, just to have a little more variety to pick from when looking at my YouTube subscriptions page. But I unsubbed him. I even still have Cinemassacre subbed ffs and I find that channel insufferable at this point.

Like the only other unsub I can even remember is COD stats YouTuber drift0r who went full retard and I guess is pretending he has a disease where he can't get out of bed or something?

Would have rather had a documentary on literally any one of Boogie's random Magic the Gathering friends' sad lives with maybe the exception of the girl with the hairy mole.
Lol I was baffled too about him talking about having sex with 10/10 hookers and then they're just interviewing some dog.

Top Bottom