• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE "DENPA" MEN: They Came By Wave (Denpa no Ningen RPG): 9/27 on US eShop

zroid

Banned
Would people be interested if I made an OT for this game? It could provide a bit more in-depth information on the game and maybe get some more people interested.

Or would everyone rather just keep this topic as an "OT"?

Go for it. This game deserves the attention that a proper OT would bring.

I've already started. :D

It won't be anything too fancy since my picture editing skills are limited, but I'll try to make something semi-nice.

Hopefully I'll have it up by the end of the day.

I've already started. :D

It won't be anything too fancy since my picture editing skills are limited, but I'll try to make something nice.

Hopefully I'll have it up by the end of the day.

Sweet! Can't wait to see it up. I've been hanging around waiting for this game to get an OT. Between the Pokemon Black/White 2 OT and the soon to come Denpa Men OT, I won't even have to visit Gaf proper for a while.

jackal27

Banned
I bought this game on Thursday and even though I really love RPGs, even really bare, grndy ones that most people find hard to love, I just haven't been able to get into this one all that much. Maybe it'll hook me after I play a couple more dungeons, but so far I'm pretty underwhelmed and I can already feel it getting regulated into my backlog...

Who knows though, I may fall in love with it here in just a couple of days.

Top Bottom