• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division beta pushed back, Xbox One Alpha test Dec 9-12

constantly checking my email today. Kinda irked they don't give people who pre-ordered and registered a code priority :(

NDA on a alpha you can preorder to get into? lol

Technically not the pre order beta. They are running a closed alpha and inviting more people from the waitlist then people that pre ordered (At least it's looking like that)

RdN

Fuck... I had some issues with my Beta code from Amazon and only ended up inserting it yesterday.

No way I'm getting into this Alpha. :(

garath

I suspect only the people who hate the game will be happily breaking the NDA. I can't really see how a big alpha like this with an NDA is a good idea.

shingi70

Banned
So is the NDA only for people who aren't in the beta. We couldn't make a Gaf thread so Alpha players can meet up and play together.

So is the NDA only for people who aren't in the beta. We couldn't make a Gaf thread so Alpha players can meet up and play together.

Beta most likely wont have a NDA. But this beta wont be timed exclusive anymore to Xbox.
So the stuff Xbox gets now, is this Alpha. Beta will drop for all three platforms next year.

I really hope this doesn't mean my preorder beta access is "redeemed" and I don't have to stalk the inevitable giveaways for the beta next year.

Wonder how far along it is since that last Alpha leak months back that looked like it had no textures or anything in it.

I can pre order this off Amazon UK get a code and cancel right? Or it is only in the US?

garath

Wonder how far along it is since that last Alpha leak months back that looked like it had no textures or anything in it.

I can pre order this off Amazon UK get a code and cancel right? Or it is only in the US?

It said alpha was worldwide except japan and china

mcrommert

Banned
Hehe when this was announced i just preordered on amazon, got a code, put into beta signup...already have an alpha code :)

etta

my hard graphic balls
The beta registration website tells me my Xbox Live account was already registered for the beta, but I haven't received any alpha code.

No idea how to even try and sign up for the beta/alpha.

Been all over the Ubi site this afternoon and I cant seem to find a line anywhere :(

No idea how to even try and sign up for the beta/alpha.

Been all over the Ubi site this afternoon and I cant seem to find a line anywhere :(

Division site, drop down menu at the top, "beta", then a code if you pre-ordered or waiting list if you haven't. If your platform is xbox one, you may get into the alpha as well.

EDIT: In fact, it's only a drop down menu on my phone, on desktop, you see it as soon as you visit the site: Click

I refuse to pre-order physical unless I can cancel and still use my code. That will work right?

This is my most eagerly anticipated game next year. For reasons..

GlamFM

Banned
Bad feeling about this game. This doesn´t make me more confident.

Really didn´t like what I played at GC.

jmizzal

I got my Alpha code :) i'm ready to give it a try

I will finally fire back up my xbox one, been only play the WiiU since Xenoblade X came out lol

my friend just ordered on amazon and registered beta code and got in the alpha. Wtf

I don't believe there is a bespoke alpha sign up, I think it's just that if you have signed up for beta, and are on xbox one, then you have a chance of being in the alpha. Doubly so if you have an actual code. So that makes total sense.

EDIT: WAit sorry! Just saw your post from top of the page. Fuck that. I didn't realise you had a code, registered, and received nothing. Have you logged in to check it's not that your email has spammed your invite away? I am just a waiting list peasant and I already got my alpha code and preloaded, so thats definitely not cool, sorry :(

I don't believe there is a bespoke alpha sign up, I think it's just that if you have signed up for beta, and are on xbox one, then you have a chance of being in the alpha. Doubly so if you have an actual code. So that makes total sense.

I registered my beta code like 4 months ago... and this is someone that literally just hit submit and got it. Feeling a little pissy

I registered my beta code like 4 months ago... and this is someone that literally just hit submit and got it. Feeling a little pissy

Yea, I edited man, that's not on. I signed up as soon as the site went up when they nanounced the beta thing at E3, but still,if you purchased then you should be in first ahead of others, if they're going to bother doing it this way.

Top Bottom