• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Easy Allies 2017 E3 Betting Speical!

"explaining Persona to him is impossible" had me in stitches.

I don't get the point value for the Degenerates. Why choose something other than 3?
You can loose points as well right? so if they get it wrong the higher your number the worse it is for you

I could be wrong

Aters

I wish they stop doing pointless bets like "how many letters.....". The others bets are interesting though.

LycanXIII

Based off the terms of the bet, I've got to root for Ultima to win.

DOUBLE DOWN ON DON 2x2 points (4 points)

X to the power of Y
X value is every-time a ball carrier makes a spin move to avoid a tackle
Y value is when the ball carrier makes a hurdle move

Ultima Brad: 15
Cold Blooded: 15

Ultima: 3^3 = 27
Cold: 5^3 = 125

Fbh

These are allways fun.

But to be honest, I kinda liked then more when it was just the Allies doing bets. Not the biggest fan of the characters.

their betting specials are the best thing leading up to E3. Especially love watching huber try his hardest not to break and bust out laughing.

sappyday

I'm glad they're opening up the show to others beside just Huber and Kyle. Honestly next year they should make it where everyone gets to bet. Maybe some sort of bracket or something.

Wamb0wneD

One of the best things about E3.

I'm glad they're opening up the show to others beside just Huber and Kyle. Honestly next year they should make it where everyone gets to bet. Maybe some sort of bracket or something.

Did you miss the one where all of them made bets and used personas?

jond76

Banned
I'm always surprised how short Huber is compared to the other allies. His presence is so big that I assume he's taller.

Yes ! watching now, been waiting for this. One of my favourite things about E3 each year, love the old GT crew / Allies crazy betting specials.

Dantero

Instead of the most entertaining pair they used the most boring.
Sad, used to be one of the best things about E3.

Hasney

Best video, second worst bets to the MITB special. I'll put a home version up, I'll call all the Degenerate Quartet as 1 point.

Nesther

Oh wow, that was amazing. Got me even more hyped for E3 now.

Some of those bets are insane. MS will change the Xbox controller, Brad? seriously lol

Well technically it could be anything minor, such as a weight difference or an integrated battery or something.

Top Bottom