• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - November 11th, 2011 - [Update: New Engine]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobor

This is the first time ever that I'll actually look at that magazine instead of immediately throwing it in the trash.

Well played, GI.

Lakitu

st5fu
Cannot wait.

I hope in terms of environments, it's more detailed this time around. Rather than variations of caves, Ayleid ruins, forts and mines.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Sickboy007 said:
Where are the friggin scan god damn it.... -.-
I'm like

f5.gif

every 30 minutes at gameinformer.com. :lol

derFeef

You guys know that we are just getting the cover today at the website? The rest of it is spread out through the month. When are the magazines going out to subscribers?

derFeef said:
You guys know that we are just getting the cover today at the website? The rest of it is spread out through the month. When are the magazines going out to subscribers?

I got my issue with the TR cover story on the same day that they posted it on their website.

Razorskin

----- ------
derFeef said:

They're shipping the magazine today.

TheExorzist said:
Where are the friggin scan god damn it.... -.-
I'm like

every 30 minutes at gameinformer.com. :lol
I'm checking it every hour, and then I do a search for Skyrim scans. The Bethesda board is filled with people thinking it'll be the second coming of Christ, but ultimately, it's just a cover. I'm more looking forward to the scans.

Mr_Brit

Banned
If I'm reading this right they're not going to release any screenshots and we'll have to rely on subscribers to scan them. Is that right? If so, when does the magazine get released?

GreekWolf

Interesting symbol on the cover.

Will we finally be seeing the elusive Tiger-striped Dragon of Po'Tun invading Skyrim and Cyrodill? Smaug 2.0

gifife

That was a disappointment.. Who would have ever figured they would use an image directly from the teaser video as their cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom