• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

Superflat

Ya'll are crazy.

Bosman's impression was so spot on that if I closed my eyes, I could see Stan Lee saying them.

Texting 2 to boobydooby fo sho

Begaria

I just realised after more than a year of watching why the show is called 'The Final Bosman'. Neat pun.

I'ma blow your god damn mind:

Know that "other" show he sometimes refers to that doesn't actually exist?

The Last Levelle?

Here we go, the mind blowing part.

Last = Final

Usually in the last level there's a Boss, hence Levelle.

The Last Levelle, The Final Bosman?

mindblown-600x326.jpg

Spider-Man was such a good game. Have the Dreamcast version, myself.

Never did play Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro, though. Did play the first two movie-based games, although I didn't think either was as good (as nice as the swinging mechanics in the second film-based game were).

I'ma blow your god damn mind:

Know that "other" show he sometimes refers to that doesn't actually exist?

The Last Levelle?

Here we go, the mind blowing part.

Last = Final

Usually in the last level there's a Boss, hence Levelle.

The Last Levelle, The Final Bosman?

mindblown-600x326.jpg

Why does everyone always forget The Ending Crettis... :(

Kansoku

Don't get used to it. I don't mean it in a bad way, but when they get busy, they only have 2 editors left for every piece of content they do, so I can tell why they only do it when it's required now.

This made me realize something like Battle of the Bands is a no go now :(

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Kyle's analogy of Spiderman 1 and the Order was great. A game with care, without choices but still gripping.

Yeah I love when he does this, just like the buttonless Gamecube controller in Xbox One's reveal conference.

9.3 mothereffers.

.... I remember getting to the black screen with text at the start and closing the tab because I didn't want to watch some dumb youtuber.

You should actually watch it. It is a pretty good parody of the typical YouTuber stereo type, but actually avoids a lot of the "easy" gags (like what he picks as his favorite game being a far more thoughtful choice than what the stereo type would normally invoke^^).

Pretty good episode, but Kyle saying "There's no achievement!" for finding the Green/Hobgoblin's hideout, when he's showing a secret unique Comic Book collectible right on the screen, was a bit of a stretch. Yes, you were getting rewarded for finding it.

Spider-Man was such a good game. Have the Dreamcast version, myself.

Yeah, the Dreamcast version was terrific. Shame the extra mode from the PS1 version wasn't included. Iused to be vocally disappointed by that, until someone who apparently worked on the game explained what happened. I couldn't blame them too much.

I wasn't even aware there was a second quest.

I mean, there was "What If?" mode, which was definitely in the Dreamcast version intact.

UrbanRats

Pretty good episode, but Kyle saying "There's no achievement!" for finding the Green/Hobgoblin's hideout, when he's showing a secret unique Comic Book collectible right on the screen, was a bit of a stretch. Yes, you were getting rewarded for finding it.
Especially after critiquing Amazing Spiderman 2 for having Spiderman comicbooks into the Spiderman world. :p

Still, Neversoft's Spiderman was filled to the brim with easter eggs, so his point still stands, i think.

I wasn't even aware there was a second quest.

I mean, there was "What If?" mode, which was definitely in the Dreamcast version intact.

No, I'm pretty sure that What If mode is missing, despite the code being copy-pasted onto a bunch of Cheats sites (because most of the rest of the game was otherwise identical). I remember being very upset that the unlock instructions wouldn't work, and found out it wasn't included in the DC port.

No, I'm pretty sure that What If mode is missing, despite the code being copy-pasted onto a bunch of Cheats sites (because most of the rest of the game was otherwise identical). I remember being very upset that the unlock instructions wouldn't work, and found out it wasn't included in the DC port.
I can tell you with utmost certainty that What If? mode is in the Dreamcast version, because I distinctly remember playing through its entirety.

In particular, the sewers stage where the water turns to lava and Scorpion/JJJ playing Marco Polo come to mind.

I can tell you with utmost certainty that What If? mode is in the Dreamcast version, because I distinctly remember playing through its entirety.

In particular, the sewers stage where the water turns to lava and Scorpion/JJJ playing Marco Polo come to mind.

Damn it, I just checked, and you're right. I swear that this is something I checked when the DC version was out. I was significantly disappointed by this part being left out.

Dsyndrome

Just in, Witcher 3 delayed to November and Hideo Kojima's MGS V will be the last one so that he can focus solely on mobile for Konami.

Es tut mir leid.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't watched every episode of this show (still need to go back and catch up on those early ones!), but I think this was my favorite one yet. While I always find him entertaining and can't wait for new episodes, this is the only episode I can remember laughing out loud at. Then that bonus bit...just amazing. It's always enjoyable to watch someone try to keep a straight face as they make a joke, so that just added to it.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I love the show, but this episode was awesome, awesome.

Es tut mir leid

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Nintendo creates ultra rare Platinum Mario amiibo. Only 100 will be made.

Es tut mir leid

Tregard

Soothsayer
The way he says "The International News" slays me

Considering making Schluffe my new avatar

Es tut mir leid

OMG Aero

The bonus bit this week was really good, but what happened to all the Final Bosman lore? There hasn't been any of that in ages.

Drencrom

Great episode!

The bonus bit this week was really good, but what happened to all the Final Bosman lore? There hasn't been any of that in ages.

Oh yeah, the lore has been a bit stagnant atm (
The desk told us a few months back that Liquid Bosman is still alive. What is he up to...
).

I guess
Schluffe
is part of the lore now though lol

oni-link

He's mentioned NeoGAF a few times in a few episodes, he must be aware if this thread

It would be hilarious if he in some way made a reference to it

I know you're reading this Kyle

wiibomb

He's mentioned NeoGAF a few times in a few episodes, he must be aware if this thread

It would be hilarious if he in some way made a reference to it

I know you're reading this Kyle

he has like an account of like 12 posts.. its really depressing since I would like him to post more, I really appreciate his points of view

es tut mir leid

Top Bottom