• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The first disc/download going into your PS4/Xbox One this holiday

PS4 buyers, Xbone buyers, disc connoisseurs and digital folks, some of you are more hyped than others, but we share one thing, we're getting a next-gen console one way or the other and playing a game on that day damn it.

What's that very first game going to be? Do ya have a ritual prepared? Here's a list of launch titles for each system:

PS4

Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Driveclub
FIFA 14
Just Dance 2014
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA LIVE 14
Need for Speed: Rivals
Skylanders: Swap Force
Watch Dogs
Basement Crawl
Blacklight
Contrast
Counterspy
DC Universe
Doki-Doki Universe
Flower
Hohokum
Minecraft
N++
Pinball Arcade
Pool Nation Extreme
ResoGun
Super Motherload
Tiny Brains
War Thunder
Warframe

Xbox One

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Crimson Dragon
Dead Rising 3
FIFA 14
Fighter Within
Forza Motorsport 5
Just Dance 2014
Killer Instinct
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Lococycle
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA LIVE 14
Need for Speed: Rivals
Peggle 2
Powerstar Golf
Ryse: Son of Rome
Skylanders: Swap Force
Watch Dogs
Zoo Tycoon
Zumba Fitness: World Party

Going to be Watch Dogs (PS4) for me. I expect around a 5-6 hour session on that Nov 15th Friday night :)

zjDvcRs.png

Krakn3Dfx

Watch Dogs here as well, along with PS+ free Resogun and Driveclub, Jr.

I've pretty much decided to go all digital Day One and then pick up physical copies of the games I really like later on when they're like $10-$15.

ElFly

Depends on Driveclub's framerate. I doubt it will hit 60 at this point, but still holding out a little hope.

If not, Chrono Mutts and/or Calzone.

DriveClub. Full edition.

If all goes according to plan the ONLY disk game I'll ever own will be Killzone, and only that because its part of the launch bundle. I don't plan on ever taking it out ;P

Shadow Falls most likely. since i'm sure the PSN store will be bogged down with people trying to access it that day. but if it's not then I'll definitely go pick up HoHoCum

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'll have my PS4 arrive from Amazon at around 3 that afternoon. Picking up my BF4 and Killzone preorders before that. Gonna squad up in Battlefield with some gaffers and dong, next gen style.

Stoffinator

Battlefield 4. Mostly because I will be getting the PS3 version to play for ExtraLife. Than will upgrade to the PS4 version whenever that comes out.

Swarley

Probably Battlefield 4. Going to save the start of Watch_Dogs and AC4 for my 24 hour streaming marathon the day after the PS4 launch.

The only games that interest me are Watch Dogs, Drive Club & Forza 5 - I'll wait for reviews and grab the best one of the lot.... alone with the console.

ASFM

Neo Member
I'll be queing all my psplus downloads for all the games PS4 users get free at launch, and throwing in Killzone: Shadow Fall and playing the single player.

Kensuke

Resogun. The gamescom-demo was a blast. It's way more complex than it looks in the trailer.

Stardust HD was also my first PS3 game, so I don't want to break with tradition.

Top Bottom