• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The first disc/download going into your PS4/Xbox One this holiday

Cerny PS4 Represent.

The first fuck game going is is Killzone Shadow Fall.

After that? Knack. Hard mode? Hard mode.

Next up? DRIVECLUB, sans the hashtag because Standard Edition Boxart.

Plenty of grapes, strawberries and watermelon slices to curb dat hunger cause I'm boycotting proper meals. No time to cook gotta share gameplay.

Cannot. Wait.

This is a tough one, but in my Xbox One, I'm definitely trying Ryse first, because I think it looks so amazing visually, and I kinda don't mind that staring me in the face on a brand new console. Plus I'm pretty excited about the game in general.

PS4. I was fighting this one, but Killzone first. This game kept me from possibly canceling my PS4 pre order. I'm not a big fan of the franchise, but this one seems like an improvement.

bryehn

Assuming the PS3 is out first, I've no fucking clue. Hoping to play Watch Dogs on launch day and Driveclub is looking pretty impressive, but without an actual launch day list I can't be sure.

If Xbone is out first, Dead Rising 3.

Carbonox

I have no damn idea.

I'm buying FIFA14, Battlefield 4, Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed 4. The former 2 will be my go-to games (inbetween the big story-based releases) so they will have longevity, especially due to their multiplayer sides being the biggest features of them. No rush to get in to them just yet.

That leaves a tough choice between Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed 4.

I'm going through Assassin's Creed 3 again while I wait for GTA5 so I'm kinda in an open-world frenzy right now. I guess I'll start with Assassin's Creed 4 as it's the most different from GTA5 to go to.

Deciding between Resogun and Killzone.

Dark Cloud 2 was my first PS2 game-- RPG
Crazy Taxi was my first Dreamcast game-- Arcade
Warhawk was my first PS3 game-- Shooter

Do I go with another shooter or another arcade game?

Dunkers92

Torn between a few games. I love my discs so I will be downloading sparingly

NBA 2k14, Watchdogs or Killzone. If the next gen 2k turns out to be as impressive as the E3 video then it will probably be that

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I'm going all digital, so I'll be messing around with the interface and playroom while my launch titles download.

First game I'll play will probably be driveclub. then killzone. and then watch dogs.

Apoc87

Banned
Took that day off work.

Hopefully a midnight launch at 11:59 on Nov. 14th.

Killzone SF, and a case of Michelob.

Paskil

zjDvcRs.png

level44

Killzone: Shadow Fall Blu-ray Disc and then all the PS+ games.

For xbox owners it will be the day one firmware download, no? ;)

Deadstar

I'm going to walk into my bathroom and turn on the light. I'll bring my ps4 and tv in there and set it up on the ground. From there I will light some candles and run some warm bathwater with just a few bubbles. I will turn on the ps4, slip in Killzone: Shadow Fall, and then slip into the tub with my controller. I will then begin to experience next gen for the first time.

Punkrockguy

Neo Member
The PS4 version of Battlefield 4! I love BF games. Haven't decided if I will get the disc or digital download yet. I want the conveniences of the digital download, but I don't want to wait for it to download after I bust open the PS4.

Driveclub PS+ edition. I probably won't buy anything at launch.

If I break down and get something it will be either Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4 or Knack, depending on reviews.

Hum... first game will probably be DRIVECLUB.
Second... res0gun.

Then a small break so I can recover after cumming so many times and having my face melted to the bone.

Eventually, SHADOWFALL MP all... night... long... buddy.

Top Bottom