• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The first disc/download going into your PS4/Xbox One this holiday

Killzone.

Single player.

Then I'll give the FTP and PS+ games a look.

Then settle in for a massive Watcj_Dogs session.

It's going to be an awesome week off work. :)

ibkLh2II7UZlqe.gif

(The first next-gen-console shot ever revealed deserves to be played first)

and

ryse_smoke.gif
I agree with this post!

IcyEyes

PS4 buyers, Xbone buyers, disc connoisseurs and digital folks, some of you are more hyped than others, but we share one thing, we're getting a next-gen console one way or the other and playing a game on that day damn it.

What's that very first game going to be? Do ya have a ritual prepared? Here's a list of launch titles for each system:

Going to be Watch Dogs (PS4) for me. I expect around a 5-6 hour session on that Nov 15th Friday night :)

I don't know !!!
I mean, I want to play all that games ...

Ok, probably it will be Killzone Shadowfall !

garrickk

I will read all the reviews pre-launch and get the better between Watch Dogs and AC4.

And also Drive Club PS+ version. I think a lot of PS4 ppl will do the same.

This obviously depends on which console comes out first. If PS4 then KZSF for sure, if XB1 I will probably DL Forza 5 first just for the insane graphics.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I forgot, if I boot up KZ:SF and see Rico still living during the first five minutes, I'll eject the disk and play Watch_Dogs instead.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Reading through this thread, it appears I may be the only one playing Need for Speed on launch day. Perhaps I'll wait for a price drop because it seems nobody else will be buying it.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
To be ENTIRELY honest, the first "download" for any XB1 owner will be the system update allowing you to play offline... ;)

So I'm getting the Wii U Zelda Bundle.... so theres that.

PS4 will either see Killzone or Driveclub first

Xbox One will be Dead Rising 3

This is one expensive end of the year :(

jaaz

For 15 minutes, BF4 on PS4 because even though I will have played it on PC by then, I am double dipping and just HAVE to see how it compares.

Then Watchdogs/Killlzone for extended play... can't decide!

Ardenyal

Battlefield 4 single player... don't give me any weird looks, you guys.

I always play the campaign first to get a feel for the game.

Fonz72

First thing I'm going to do is downlad the manditory firmware update! And hope my super fancy connected console doesn't die. And then I'm going to rage when it freezes at 99%

Then I will play BF4!

Still haven't sussed out which games I'm buying yet. I'm looking at Killzone, Battlefield and Watch Dogs for sure and I'll be getting the PS+ goodies too. Assassin's Creed can wait.

Probably Killzone first.

Are The Witness and Minecraft launch day releases?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I haven't decided. Leaning heavily towards Killzone. However, I really want to compare FIFA14 current gen to the next-gen. Once I put in BF4, I may touch nothing else so there's that problem. And I may get Watch Dogs if the reviews are strong.

First world problem.

Fonz72

Battlefield 4 single player... don't give me any weird looks, you guys.

I always play the campaign first to get a feel for the game.

I can see that, but in this instance it would be like sleeping with a girl's brother to get a feel for her.

The Flash

Banned
OT: Battlefield 4

Slightly Off Topic: For BF4 specifically, does anyone know if we will be able to download it day one on XBL or are we just assuming that it will be available to download day one. I think it will but I can't seem to find any confirmation for BF4 specifically. Also with BF4, will we be able to get China Rising with it if we download it from XBL or is that offer just for the regular retailers like GameStop and such?

Top Bottom