• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The first disc/download going into your PS4/Xbox One this holiday

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Battlefield 4

The other launch titles are exciting, and I'm sure I'll enjoy them sooner rather than later, but with Battlefield 4 I know exactly what I'm getting, and I loooooove me some Battlefield.

I'm unfortunately not getting an Xbox 360 this November.

You can get one sooner if you want.

The Flash

Banned
1096.gif

_______

Watch Dogs. PS4.

Now, now, let's be nice

Damn good question. I have the following preordered:

Killzone
Watch Dogs
Battlefield 4
Driveclub with Plus
Resogun with Plus.

A part of me wants to play Resogun for traditions sake (SSHD was one of my first PS3 games) or Driveclub to relive the 360 launch (PGR3 was my first next gen game and this is essentially PGR).

But I'll probably end up playing KZ:SF. I want to be punched in the face with graphics for my first next gen experience.

Killzone: Shadow Fall.

I've seen it, and it's glorious and needs to be a day 1 digital download.

Only question is whether or not I'll download SP or MP first...hmmm decisions decisions.

Killzone Shadowfall. No doubt about it. Will probably be the best looking game at launch and looks to be shaping up as a really good game as well.

Then PSN stuff, and Driveclub PS+ Edition, and Knack.

GetemMa

I believe FIFA 14 will be the first game to grace my PS4.

Followed quickly by Battlefield 4

My main single player game in the rotation will be either Watch Dogs or Assassins Creed IV.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Funny, because that's how I feel about the PS4's exclusive launch line-up.

Come on. Let's not turn the thread into that sort of thing. Just ignore foolish posts like that and move on.

There's enough impressive games available for both consoles to keep everybody happy, and it's only going to get better from then on out.

The first disc that will penetrate my PS4's drive will be BATTLEFIELD 4. I'll probably download DCUO, Planet Side 2, and any other free2play game the next day.

I'm starting to think I should cancel my day one Amazon PS4 order. There just isn't anything grabbing me at launch. I have a pile of shame for my PS3 that puts that PS4 launch list to well... shame. I want a triple "A" game to be my first PS4 experience. It will basically come down to money on hand.

K' Dash

http://replygif.net/i/1096.gif
_______

Watch Dogs. PS4.

wtf man, this is no place for this bullshit, I hope you get banned...

Anyway, mine will be Watchdogs for PS4, then Shadowfall.

It'll be a toss-up between Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and Watch Dogs on PS4.

Oh, and GTA V, too. We all know it's happening.

If we get GTA V day one, I'll go with that instead of Shadowfall, actually I'm thinking about Black Flag.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Killzone officially but I'm going to be digging into the PS4 OS like a fiend and chatting it up with friends to test things like in game chat, party chat, or just how robust the OS is while in game. I'm pretty excited just to tinker.

Probably download demos as well since I anticipate at least demos for Knack, PSN games, and some retail titles.

skybald

All this thread makes me realize is I will have a huge backlog on release day already as I want to play almost every game releasing on the PS4.

I am only held back by finances and time.

Top Bottom