• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The first disc/download going into your PS4/Xbox One this holiday

ibkLh2II7UZlqe.gif

(The first next-gen-console shot ever revealed deserves to be played first)

ehrrmm...thats not Knack

Knack-PS4.jpg

Does anyone know if the launch titles will be available day one as downloadable titles?

I'd love to go all digital, but I won't do it if I can't play day one.

Forza Motorsport 5, after I redeem all the Limited Edition exclusive content. :D

I'm taking at least 2 days off of School and Work to play, in order:

Forza Motorsport 5, just to experience pretty next gen graphics, with my favorite Xbox Franchise and favorite racer, at 1080p 60 frames.

Then CoD Ghost, to hopefully play with some of my Xbox One friends and have a fun arcade play for fun shooter.

Then Battlefield 4, for a serious shooter that looks beautiful.

Then whatever else, I don't care what order. :p I'll probably play Forza again. :p

EDIT: Think I should mention my Playstation 4 as well.

Playing Killzone first, as it's probably the only game I'm going to buy for my Playstation 4, and then after that, I'm going to try to play PlanetSide 2 for free, since PlanetSide 2 is awesome from what I played, and I can't wait to play that beauty on the bigscreen using my PS4. Going to be sweet.

Lucent

Will probably get Killzone Shadow Fall and download Drive Club+ and all F2P games day one. Should hold me over until Infamous Second Son.

Thoraxes

I'm gonna go for Killzone Shadow Fall and w/e comes with my PS+ sub. Not too sure on the other games since I can get the ones I want on PC, but I may just say the hell with it and get Watch Dogs or Asscreed too.

Riky

$MSFT
Killzone on PS4 as it is my favourite Sony franchise.

For X1 the triumphant return of Killer Instinct.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm pissed that PS4 is being released in Europe the same day Dreamhack Winter starts :( I'll be attending that and then arrive 4 days later so I'll be LTTP as fuck... I'll miss all the hype, NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Scanna

I'd say Forza 5 or Fifa 14, as they are my pack-ins with the preorder (one from MS, the other from the reseller)
other than those, it depends on the review material I get, but if I had to choose, one between Ryse and Crimson Dragon

Krilekk

Banned
Lego Marvel Super Heroes on X1. The Lego games gave me the most joy this generation, I bought a Wii U for Lego City Undercover, I am buying an X1 for this (and some other stuff, exclusives like Halo and Quantum Break).

Castcoder

Banned
My first PS4 download will be Knack due to its Crash Bandicoot roots.

I will also download:

Battlefield 4
Driveclub (PS+)
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Watch_Dogs
DC Universe
Minecraft (maybe)
War Thunder

And anything else that is free.

Can't make my mind up between shadow fall or bf4. I'll probably play both day 1, but not sure which one first, decisions, decisions.

level44

CoD Ghosts disc will be the first thing going in. First download will obviously be FIFA 14.

Oh... you're one of those gamers...

Just kidding ;)

I really want to know the prices of DD games. Would be great to have a full collection on PS4.

JP

I'll get the Plus content downloading straight away and I wouldn't be surprised to see myself buying quite a few of the smaller/indie type games straight away. Also there will be the free to play stuff to download.

While I'm waiting fir those I'll be trying the disc based stuff with either Killzone, Battlefield, Watch Dogs or Assassin's Creed a go. Still not sure which of the disc based games I'll be buying for launch yet.
A bit of a change of plan, I've just swapped my PS4 only pre-order a ShopTo bundle with Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4 & Killzone: Shadow Fall.

It's really not much of a saving on the RRP but I did want all three games and I only need to think some of the indie stuff now.

Killzone will probably be the first thing I play.

Levi

Banned
I'll probably play Driveclub first on my ps4, Forza on my xbone.

I getting a bunch of launch games for both, so I doubt I'll play much of any one game for a while.

Top Bottom