• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Dereck

TONIGHT! Savitar's identity will yet again go unrevealed on an all new Flash!

#3.19 "The Once and Future Flash"
Episode Promo

fla319a_bts_0207b.jpg
2N37N1G.png
2N37N1G.png
2N37N1G.png

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
TONIGHT! Savitar's identity will yet again go unrevealed on an all new Flash!

#3.19 "The Once and Future Flash"
Episode Promo

fla319a_bts_0207b.jpg

Okay...I'm bracing myself for this one.
Because I can't even imagine the contrivances they'll have to come up with for Barry to go to the future and interact with multiple people he knows and still not find out who Savitar is. Please tell me the mystery ends here. Please!

Boke1879

That's not what I want to hear

I'm with you though. I don't know why they haven't yet.

I mean they revealed all the big bads from the other shows well before they went to break.

They are really playing up this Savitar thing and I just have a feeling the reveal is going to be anticlimactic.

I just have a feeling it's going to be someone that's introduced in this episode or the next one.

Toa TAK

Banned
Idris Elba is Savitar.
Felicity is Savitar
I'm with you though. I don't know why they haven't yet.

I mean they revealed all the big bads from the other shows well before they went to break.

They are really playing up this Savitar thing and I just have a feeling the reveal is going to be anticlimactic.

I just have a feeling it's going to be someone that's introduced in this episode or the next one.
If they pull that stunt I'm pullin out. That would be horrible

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm putting $5 down on Barry, $5 on Ronnie in the Who Is Savitar? Betting Pool.

Xenoboy

Out of my made up list I made now, these are my candidates, where the top is most likely -
1. Punished Barry
2. Caitlin's brother (He existed in E2)
3. Sentient Armor
4. Wally
5. Dante
6. Ronnie
7. Eddie
8. H.R
9. Punished Cisco
10. Vigilante

WedgeX

Banned
Out of my made up list I made now, these are my candidates, where the top is most likely -
1. Punished Barry
2. Caitlin's brother (He existed in E2)
3. Sentient Armor
4. Wally
5. Dante
6. Ronnie
7. Eddie
8. H.R
9. Punished Cisco
10. Vigilante

Maybe Savitar is John Diggle's daughter?

Billfisto

My guesses!

1) That Barry that Barry grabbed to help him defeat Zoom that everyone thought died.
2) Barry from the future, after Iris is killed by Savitar, who is Barry.
3) Barry from the worldline where he was living happily with his living family until some other Barry usurped his life, then demanded Reverse Flash kill his mom.
4) Some new Barry.
5) That girl speedster who everyone thought ran so fast that she died, but instead she ran into the speed force and made some gender-neutral armour.
6) Eddie (DON'T BE EDDIE, DON'T SULLY EDDIE)

I only have 3 candidates for Savitar
1. Barry
2. Eddie
3. Julian

can't wait.

or it could be wally. The other shows seem to be slimming down their regular casts so there's always that possibility.

Fuck it, it's Iris.

Xenoboy

I only have 3 candidates for Savitar
1. Barry
2. Eddie
3. Julian

can't wait.

or it could be wally. The other shows seem to be slimming down their regular casts so there's always that possibility.

Fuck it, it's Iris.

I feel like Arrow is getting a bigger cast if anything.
Flash has always had the same amount I feel, except we have a few more recurring allies this season.

Joni

I feel like Arrow is getting a bigger cast if anything.
Flash has always had the same amount I feel, except we have a few more recurring allies this season.
It put some people in shorter regular contracts but it does move around people easier.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Am I the only one that thinks it's stupid that as soon as Catiline uses her powers she instantly becomes evil?

Give me the reason why there are any metahuman heroes first.

Excluding our Barry, Wally, real Jay, Cisco, and Firestorm, just about every other metahuman is evil. Evil is the default.

morningbus

Also Jessie and Gypsy

Jessie, sure. But she also highlights an important distinction: before she became a metahuman on Earth 1, we had never seen an Earth 2 hero. We haven't seen other Earth 2 heroes actually made on Earth 2.

Gypsy is an antihero at best. She was going to bring in HR to be executed.

caliph95

Jessie, sure. But she also highlights an important distinction: before she became a metahuman on Earth 1, we had never seen an Earth 2 hero. We haven't even seen other Earth 2 heroes yet.

Gypsy is an antihero at best. She was going to bring in HR to be executed.
I was going to defend but almost used the only following orders defense, though that just makes Lawful neutral not evil so six and a half maybe another half or quarter for magenta and plastique

morningbus

I was going to defend but almost used the only following orders defense, though that just makes Lawful neutral not evil so six and a half maybe another half or quarter for magenta and plastique

Magenta and Plastique actually further prove the point that the powers bring out the worst traits of the user.

Billfisto

Give me the reason why there are any metahuman heroes first.

Excluding our Barry, Wally, real Jay, Cisco, and Firestorm, just about every other metahuman is evil. Evil is the default.

Not to mention Earth 2 Cisco and Firestorm are evil, as well, and Earth 2 wasn't a straight "Alignment Flip" universe. Being evil may be a natural state for metas, and the Earth 1 heroes are just aberrations.

By all accounts Grodd was a pretty decent gorilla before the incident, too.

Jury's still out on Barry being good, though.

There needs to be some kind of event where there are robots set out to destroy muta-urgh, metahumans or a virus that spreads and only kills metahumans.

Top Bottom