• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

jwk94

That's a horrible speech. Fuck that. Bart was a better character than this Barry.

Is taht Super Girl?

EDIT:
Nope. Next episode looks like cheeks.

ZeroX03

Banned
HE'S A MOTHER FUUUUUUUUUUCKING SHARK

Next week looks like yet another fun filler. What's going on with this show? I mean I prefer this but it's still a weird choice.
Looks like they go and get Cold from after his third appearance? E: WAIT NO HE'S FROM LEGENDS!?

Johndoey

Banned
This episode would have been a great mid season filler episode but this close to the end it just really bad pacing.
Yep. Silly amnesia episode in the first half of the season? Fine. Whatever. As one of the last three episodes? Nah breh.

Naked Shark coming in to do some work.

ZeroX03

Banned
Not a spoiler, but speculate away?

File this under wishful thinking, but could there be another twist with The Flash‘s Savitar?
I don’t know if I’d call this a “twist,” but this is as good excuse as any to relay one final, fun tidbit from my set visit. As I watched them shoot Savitar’s Episode 20 warehouse convo with Killer Frost (photo, right), the speed god referred to our Barry Allen using a curious, eight-letter word — one that was eventually cut from the scene. Hmm….

via TVLine

ZeroX03

Banned
So at this point are we assuming Savitar promised Killer Frost Ronnie? They did bring him up pretty blatantly and we know even on Earth-2 they love each other.

Unclear. Like... does Flash run back to a time the Legends visited in S1 to "borrow" him?

I hope Barry and Snart get some kind of closure to their relationship. It felt kind of incomplete that he never got to see Cold become a hero, or even say goodbye.

You can see
the Waverider behind Cold in the promo

It's going to be Imposter isn't it?

This is what I'm thinking. Maybe current Barry is actually 2024 Barry that trapped 2017 Barry in his timeline.

We are literally getting to Too Many Cooks level of Barrys. The Allen house is just filled with all sorts of Barry Allen. Height Disadvantaged Barry Allen, Fat Barry Allen, Cat Barry Allen, Dog Barry Allen, Yamcha Barry Allen, Husbando Barry Allen, Black Barry Allen, Asian Barry Allen, 2D Barry Allen, Cyclops Barry Allen, Ants-In-My-Eyes Barry Allen, etc.

Edit: I forgot our favorite, Lawyer Barry Allen.

JSevere

was nice seeing Barry smiling and being all goofy again, we don't get enough of that lately

surprised Team Flash just let Caitlin walk out like that. should've had Barry and Wally hit her with a one-two-speed punch and throw her in the meta jail to remove a piece off Savitar's board at least

jwk94

was nice seeing Barry smiling and being all goofy again, we don't get enough of that lately

surprised Team Flash just let Caitlin walk out like that. should've had Barry and Wally hit her with a one-two-speed punch and throw her in the meta jail to remove a piece off Savitar's board at least
I think you forgot what show we're watching lol.

Top Bottom