• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

jwk94

If that's the case, they missed a humour opportunity to show some Adonis' face on the book cover, then pan to our H.R.'s smiling mug signing copies.
Man, that would've been good.

The only inconsistency with the face masking device is that when Jesse Quick first saw H.R. she recognized him as her Father without hesitation or explanation. Maybe H.R. powers it down when he is within Star Labs?

I've explained away the future H.R. book reading as the general populace knowing about inter-dimensional travel by that point in time.
I mean, Jesse is a member of Team Flash. Maybe instead of choosing who sees his real face, there's an actual setting that knows who the members of Team Flash are?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Man, that would've been good.

I mean, Jesse is a member of Team Flash. Maybe instead of choosing who sees his real face, there's an actual setting that knows who the members of Team Flash are?

No, it required the device emitting some sort of flash to make team Flash see his real face. That never happened with Jesse.

The powering it down theory is the best fix.

Nor501

Could it be that Jesse can see through it because she is from Earth-2? Maybe the face changing device is just affecting people from Earth-1.

caliph95

We are putting more effort justifying it than the writers, the plot device only exists show wells doesn't get shot and was an easy handwave. I doubt it will be brought up anytime soon

Sanjay

This shows story has been so convoluted when you consider this season mostly been about I love yous and romance between every cast member you can think of. I'm sure none of it makes sense too but oddly enough the humours been by far the best it's ever been at and that for me has beeng enough to enjoy the show. I just wish next season the main villian isn't another speed person.

jwk94

"24 hours until Iris West dies" it's set in stone, ladies and gents. Might as well get ready for Patty to return.

Did Barry's hair get longer?

Cant Barry just run to France and be back....in a Flash?

jwk94

So many death flags.

It's almost Iris' death. Fucking treat her to the nicest vacation day ever, Barry! Some boyfriend he is....

Or just take her away for the next 24 hours. Barry's not smart though.

EDIT:
Huh, so she's the only one who cares about Barry's message.

Hahaha. Barry screwed up so much even Argus won't trust him. She still helps Ollie and they straight up went against her on occasion.

Edit: No where on Earth? I mean, Supergirl's Earth is under attack from aliens, but I'm sure she'd be safer there.

Luigi87

"No where on Earth"

What about the infinite number of other Earths, Barry? Like, have Cisco hide Iris on one of them without telling you until you stop Savitar.

Top Bottom