• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

abundant

In a perfect world that would be true.

No, if this turns out to be true, it'd be a horrible way to end this season.

Completely undoing the season basically tells the viewers that this season doesn't matter. It's an easy way to piss them off and pretty much any show that's done stuff like this before are always panned for doing it.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
No, if this turns out to be true, it'd be a horrible way to end this season.

Completely undoing the season basically tells the viewers that this season doesn't matter. It's an easy way to piss them off and pretty much any show that's done stuff like this before are always panned for doing it.
I meant
this season has been so bad that I wish it never existed in the first place.

Volimar

t05kzAq.gif

Estellex

Are time remnants pretty much like a reincarnated person that has the memories of its past life?

That's how I see the relationship between Savitar and Barry Allen.

Are time remnants pretty much like a reincarnated person that has the memories of its past life?

That's how I see the relationship between Savitar and Barry Allen.

Badically, they are the same person split in two. Both Savitar and Barry are the real Barry. They label the dead one a time remnant and the survivor as the true person, though.

Lol.... I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that *shrugs*

Many in here will stop watching but I'll stick around to see how deep the rabbit hole goes 😋

Skii

How did he control Julian? How does the speedforce trap make speedsters relive their worst moments?

I expect nothing answered.

I always assumed they would do something different to stop Savitar this time to really end his rein because he's effectively a consequence of Flashpoint. That way they wouldnt need to explain the trap at all but nope.

Except that Savitar lost his memory when Barry had his wiped.

Yeah that's why it doesn't make sense lol. Why does memory and giving Wally powers have cause and effect but not death.

Man these spoilers are tempting.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Lol.... I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that *shrugs*

Many in here will stop watching but I'll stick around to see how deep the rabbit hole goes 😋
Here's the thing. This season of Arrow came after some really bad dips so just cuz this season of Flash sucks doesn't mean future seasons won't be good.

It just is so heavy handed now. Need more Dominators.

Here's the thing. This season of Arrow came after some really bad dips so just cuz this season of Flash sucks doesn't mean future seasons won't be good.

It just is so heavy handed now. Need more Dominators.

On one hand I trust them but based on this season alone, ehhhhh. I'll give them next season to see what happens ^_^

Xenoboy

I was thinking and what if we get an Animal Squad episode next season? We already have two that have appeared, and Cheetah who is locked up.

WedgeX

Banned
Thinking about the Legends ending:

With Eobard erased from existence, yet Eddie still dead...my head hurts even trying to wrap my mind around the consequences if they were implemented. Real-dead Wells should be alive. Barry should become Flash later. Barry's mom should be alive? But then Eddie should be living and Eobard should exist again...

Fucking speedforce, man.

Magwik

Banned

With Eobard erased from existence, yet Eddie still dead...my head hurts even trying to wrap my mind around the consequences if they were implemented. Real-dead Wells should be alive. Barry should become Flash later. Barry's mom should be alive? But then Eddie should be living and Eobard should exist again...

Fucking speedforce, man.
The current timeline operates on a paradox itself. Eobard couldn't exist in the future but he still needs to exist to kill Barry's mother, so the Speedforce protected him. When Barry created Flashpoint he essentially freed Eobard from the speedforce, which is why Black Flash chased him.

Fucking speedforce, man.

The more you time travel, the less the rules apply to you.

This season is like when you're masturbating and suddenly something triggers in your brain and it completely throws you off your girth stroke. But you still keep beating it and you get that weird cum drizzle from your semi as opposed to a burst from a hardened spout. Then your spouse catches you mid tip cleanup. That's precisely what this season is like.

quesalupa

The One and Done™;237603735 said:
This season is like when you're masturbating and suddenly something triggers in your brain and it completely throws you off your girth stroke. But you still keep beating it and you get that weird cum drizzle from your semi as opposed to a burst from a hardened spout. Then your spouse catches you mid tip cleanup. That's precisely what this season is like.
Uh huh

ShadyK54

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

The One and Done™️

Magwik

Banned

oHAre25.gif

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Getting this thread back on track, what do you think will happen to Jay Garrick next season? I really hope they stop throwing him underneath the bus.

Permanently A

tumblr_nkextn4ZiS1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Quit trying to be funny, you're not.

ShadyK54

Getting this thread back on track, what do you think will happen to Jay Garrick next season? I really hope they stop throwing him underneath the bus.

I wonder if they'll even remember him this week or just leave him trapped in the Speedforce. It'd be a shame because JWS Flash is too cool.

I hope they pull a N52 and Speed Force the shit out of old Jay Garrick and we get a newer and younger Jay Garrick. Yes, just to see the world burn. Stuck in the Speed Force for so long he begins to de-age and out comes a younger Jay Garrick. The reactions will be glorious.

😏

Top Bottom