• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE GAF TAPE Vol II: Super GAF Bros (W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deli2000

Including my two tracks i'm putting in. We have 7 tracks overall. So i'll probably extend the deadline a bit for more submissions.

N° 2048

Is it possible to submit a track from my SoundCloud? Between losing my job, family sickness and overall rough past year I cannot find the creative spark :(

MCee

Username:MCee
Artist Name: M.C. of Above Ave.
Genre: Hip Hop
Contributing: Lyrics and Recording or Production
Bandcamp/Soundcloud?:Neither but find music and etc at aboveave.com

For anyone looking to collaborate, your genre of expertise doesn't matter as long as you have basic knowledge of most genres and love making music. As far as construction I'm open to anything (no lyrics, subtle background lyrics, entire verses or choruses, instrumental verses/bridges/hooks)

Extra note: I'm also open to multiple collabs or multiple producers/instrumentalists (drummer/guitarist/etc) for one collab.

Vally

Including my two tracks i'm putting in. We have 7 tracks overall. So i'll probably extend the deadline a bit for more submissions.

Nice, let's hope we can get some more submissions. I'll post in the Music Makers OT to remind people of this.

im working diligently on my track lol. changing the direction a bit.

anyone experienced with side chain compression in fl studio? im having some trouble with it

Kyzer

Banned
Extend the deadline to the 15th >< I'm currently the guy who started a collab with people and never finished but I legit couldn't because of circumstances that will be ending this week... Please give me that chance to deliver

Vally

Ray Wonder just PM'd me a track, I forwarded it to Deli. Now I think we have at least 12 tracks, if I'm not mistaken.

Extending the deadline to the 15th sounds like a good idea, let's see what Deli says

deli2000

At this point in time I have 15 tracks. Very last call for anyone who wants to submit a track, I'll probably start compiling at the end of the week.

N° 2048

Here is the completed album based on all the tracks I received.

I just want to check that all the song and artist titles are correct before posting a thread, I can't seem to find a artist name for track 15 either.

It's.

Beautiful.

tumblr_n06yfn59Uu1rs4x5ro1_500.gif

Oh snap it's happening isn't it. Awesome stuff guys, will actually post reviews when the thread launches. Btw maybe for the thread it might be a good idea to have everyone toss up their soundcloud/whatever link so people can check out more stuff from them.

deli2000

Oh snap it's happening isn't it. Awesome stuff guys, will actually post reviews when the thread launches. Btw maybe for the thread it might be a good idea to have everyone toss up their soundcloud/whatever link so people can check out more stuff from them.

That's a good idea actually. Can I have everyone's bandcamp/soundcloud links before I put the thread up?

Vally

My soundcloud is already in the OP

I gave the album another listen yesterday. It would have been cool if there had been more collabs, but anyway everyone did a great job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom