• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The General Star Trek Thread of Earl Grey Tea, Baseball, and KHHHAAAANNNN

I'm watching season one of the original series on my Playstation 3. They look pretty good upconverted!

The last episode I watched was The Naked Time which I really enjoyed.

Kirk stating his romantic attachment to the ship was pretty funny.

Clevinger

So, did anyone else not like Waltz (DS9)?

**spoilers for season 6 of Deep Space Nine**

Something didn't sit right with me, and I'm not sure what it is. I think it was the ending, where Sisko says something like, "You know, usually there are so many shades of gray with people. But then you meet someone like Dukat and you see pure evil."

Wha? Maybe I'm overly sympathetic to antagonists, but here's what happened:

We have a Dukat who just lost his daughter who he seemed to love more than anything in the world. He lost his people again, which he probably loves a step lower. And of course, his position of power, again.

In this episode he's clearly in the middle of a nervous breakdown. He's hallucinating/schizophrenic. Has some half-insane desire to get the respect of Sisko.

And while Sisko isn't in the best place, at the end of the episode he leads (for no reason I can see) this clearly insane person into thinking he should have destroyed all of Bajor, and leads him to this insane tirade that he'll spend the rest of his life finishing what he should have done. In this episode, Sisko clearly pushes this mentally ill person in this direction, and then he has the nerve to say Dukat is evil at the end.

I didn't like it. Didn't like it at all.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Clevinger said:
We have a Dukat who just lost his daughter who he seemed to love more than anything in the world. He lost his people again, which he probably loves a step lower. And of course, his position of power, again.

I don't doubt that he loved his Daughter, but his love for power is what drove him. He was always portrayed as someone who had a love for power, yes there was an underlying sense to do what was in his own mind, right for Cardassia at any cost, but everything was built upon him wanting power.

Clevinger said:
So, did anyone else not like Waltz (DS9)?

**spoilers for season 6 of Deep Space Nine**

Something didn't sit right with me, and I'm not sure what it is. I think it was the ending, where Sisko says something like, "You know, usually there are so many shades of gray with people. But then you meet someone like Dukat and you see pure evil."

Wha? Maybe I'm overly sympathetic to antagonists, but here's what happened:

In this episode he's clearly in the middle of a nervous breakdown. He's hallucinating/schizophrenic. Has some half-insane desire to get the respect of Sisko.

And while Sisko isn't in the best place, at the end of the episode he leads (for no reason I can see) this clearly insane person into thinking he should have destroyed all of Bajor, and leads him to this insane tirade that he'll spend the rest of his life finishing what he should have done. In this episode, Sisko clearly pushes this mentally ill person in this direction, and then he has the nerve to say Dukat is evil at the end.

I didn't like it. Didn't like it at all.

Most people agree with you. But DS9 writers somehow decided to transform Dukat from a creepy, opportunistic megalomaniac into a genuine adversary, something that will become clearer in the last season.

I still don't like it myself though. One of the lower points of DS9, IMHO.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Instigator said:
You're only 2 or 3 episodes away from this classic!

evilkirk2381.gif

Evil Kirk had the right idea. Hell, I'd try it with Janice Rand.

Clevinger said:
Um, what? Dukat was leading himself to that conclusion, NOT Sisko. As you mentioned before, it all started with Dukat wanting respect from Sisko for some strange reason. This, of course, leads to the occupation, and then it goes all downhill from there.

"What do you know about the truth? You bend the truth into whatever shape suites you."
*Dukat laughs.*
"Judge Sisko hands down another ruling! But where's his evidence?"
"Alright... You really want to do this?"
*Dukat nodes eagerly*
"Here? Now?"
"Yes!"
"Okay! Okay! Let's do it! You were prefect of Bajor during the occupation. True or false?"
"True!"
"And you were responsible for everything that happened under your command. True or false?"
"True!"
"So that means that you were responsible for the murder of over five million Bajorans on your watch. TRUE OR FALSE?!"
"FALSE! I was trying to save lives during my administration."
"Evidence!"
"Evidence?! He wants evidence! By time I became prefect the occupation had been going on for almost forty years, and the planet still wasn't read for full-scale colonization. Central Command wanted the situation resolved and they didn't care how."

"From the moment we arrived on Bajor it was clear that we were the superior race, but they couldn't accept that. They wanted to be treated as equals, when they most certainly were not. Militarily, technologically, culturally-- we were almost a century ahead of them in every way. We did not choose to be the superior race. Fate handed us that role and it would have been so much easier on everyone if the Bajorans had simply accepted their role. But no... day after day they clustered in their temples and prayed for deliverance and night after night they planted bombs outside of our homes. Pride.. stubborn, unyielding pride. From the servant girl that cleaned my quarters, to the condemned man toiling in a labor camp, to the terrorist skulking through the hills of Dahkur Province... they all wore their pride like some... twisted badge of honor."
"And you hated them for it."
"Of course I hated them! I hated everything about them! Their superstitions and their cries for sympathy, their treachery and their lies, their smug superiority and their stiff-necked obstinacy, their earrings, and their broken, wrinkled noses!"
"You should have killed them all, hm?"
"Yes! Yes! That's right, isn't it?! I knew it. I've always known it. I should've killed every last one of them! I should've turned their planet into a graveyard the likes of which the galaxy had never seen! I should've killed them all."
"And that is why you're not an evil man."

Dukat's biggest, dirtiest little secret is that he hates the Bajorans and he really wished he had killed them all. For all those years, he refused to face this secret head-on until finally in this episode where he admits out-loud, to himself and Sisko, that he accepts this secret.

Besada, I am assuming by now that you are done with the series. Impressions?

Clevinger

"You should have killed them all, hm?"

"Yes! Yes! That's right, isn't it?! I knew it."

:lol

missed that? I think you left out some other dialogue as well where Sisko is overly antagonistic.

In any case, my point is that. Sisko brought up the idea of genocide to a mentally ill man for seemingly no reason other than the writer wanted extra conflict and to turn Dukat into a black and white villain. It was out of character for him. In fact, a lot of what he said that episode seemed out of character.

Clevinger

uhh... His dirtiest secret that he only admits and accepts (and we first hear about it) after Sisko recommends it while he is utterly and totally batshit insane. You don't see that as nonsensical writing? Dukat only went so far as to say he hated them (another tangent Sisko brought up with "And you hated them for it."). Sisko brought up and recommended genocide.

Agree to disagree, I guess.

besada

Banned
Dax01 said:
Besada, I am assuming by now that you are done with the series. Impressions?

I'm still in mourning. I'll post detailed impressions later.

Are you sure there aren't some hidden episodes somewhere?

besada said:

There's a TNG episode where they go to DS9. The Voyager pilot also has a short DS9 stint.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Clevinger said:
uhh... His dirtiest secret that he only admits and accepts (and we first hear about it) after Sisko recommends it while he is utterly and totally batshit insane. You don't see that as nonsensical writing? Dukat only went so far as to say he hated them (another tangent Sisko brought up with "And you hated them for it."). Sisko brought up and recommended genocide.

Agree to disagree, I guess.
I always thought that Sisko was just trying to surf the conversation to keep Dukat from killing him. He wasn't really trying to accomplish anything but keep Dukat talking. Seemed more like a survival story than anything too useful in terms of character development to either character.

besada said:

lol. The only one that I think that can remotely be considered "hidden" is when Bashir guest stars in "Birthright Part 1."

And Freshmaker has a point: Dukat nearly killed Sisko in this episode. And if recalled correctly, Dukat intentionally lied to Sisko about the shuttle not being able to fly, the comm unit not sending out a distress signal, and Dukat WAS intending to kill Sisko after Sisko showed him the respect he "deserved", as so he told his hallucinations of Dumar and Weyoun.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
I loved Waltz. This review goes into depth about Dukat's character and behavior throughout the episode:

It's a great credit to "Waltz" that the final payoff manages to push the envelope to an extreme that I didn't see coming--yet, in a way, accomplishes in simultaneously painting shades of grey and exposing the contemptible side that one can rightly call "evil." As we learn, Dukat hadn't truly intended widespread death or destruction for Bajor; he wanted justice and control over the Bajoran resistance--at a point when it was far too late. As he puts it, he tried to "save lives" by "reaching out" with a kind hand--a hand which the Bajorans consistently "slapped away." He would answer terrorism with equal and opposite terror, and in his mind he was fully justified and right--far more generous than most people in his position would be.Well, maybe that's true (as echoes of "Duet" and the butcher Gul Darhe'el arise). But what Dukat fails to realize is that the Cardassians had no right in being on Bajor in the first place. Dukat's wrong-headed observation that the Cardassians were obviously the "superior race"--and that, therefore, he had free reign in telling Bajorans where their place was on their own planet--is precisely the kind of poisoned thinking that causes tragedies like the Cardassian Occupation (or the Holocaust, for that matter) to happen.

Yet Dukat could still probably be understandable despite his extreme, backward oversights--if not for the fact that his repressed rage reveals his utter hatred for Bajorans and the pride they wear as "twisted badges of honor," and the ludicrous fact that he blames the Bajorans' resistance for bringing out the worst in him and all Cardassians. And it's Dukat's rage that Sisko takes advantage of to trick the Cardassian into revealing his uncensored mind--a mind that deep down believes he should've simply killed every Bajoran he could've when he had the opportunity.

One relevant question is whether we judge a person on their actions or their beliefs. Dukat tried to do the right thing in wielding a gentler hand, even if it was a misguided attempt and for all the wrong reasons. But does that alleviate his evil now that we know the real truth--that Dukat is a Bajoran-hater that wants to be its enemy unlike anything the world has ever seen? Once we see the evil emerge, another question this episode demands we ask is whether Dukat's hatred grew out of his recent loss and madness, or if it has always been something he has held beneath the surface. Or did Dukat's hatred grow out of his own hopeless situation of trying to be the prefect that Central Command wanted him to be? How might he have turned out if he were never prefect of the Occupation? Even in what seems like a black-and-white case of terrible darkness and evil, Moore's script finds troubling shades of grey. While Dukat's hatred, admittedly, turns a little too extreme by the end (his desire to continue "unfinished business on Bajor" seemed a bit excessive for Dukat, even considering his instability), there always seems to be a confidently scripted reason behind everything Dukat thinks and does, even if it's difficult to decipher.

Returning to the voices in Dukat's head, I thought the use of the other characters as figments of Dukat's imagination was very appropriate. Each voice was there to provide Dukat with a chance to do what he wants to do more than anything--convince himself that he is justified in carrying out his actions. Whether they support his claims or refute them (causing Dukat to respond with his own rebuttals), they're always present as the symbol of embarrassed guilt and unremittingly determined rationalization--a running element of commentary. And when he Dukat doesn't get his way (even within this battle in his mind) he loses his temper and becomes violent, sometimes even turning his phaser upon thin air. Such behavior, and what these characters have to say, is very true to Dukat--a man who does not respond well to being told he is wrong or unjustified.

He's always hated all Bajorans, before he went batshit insane. Only at the end when Sisko truly exposed and broke his mentally unstable state did he voice it.

besada

Banned
So, I finished the entire run of DS9. My primary complaint is that there weren't more episodes to watch. I thought season 7 had a few clinkers, but overall it was very nice. The last nine episodes were a tour de force, and a well-deserved great ending for a great series.

The character arcs on some of the characters were amazing. Nog's transition, in particular, was one of the most impressive I've seen in Star Trek. From a typical Ferengi child, to a can do cadet, through to a jaded and nearly broken war veteran, I really enjoyed it. Kira's arc was good as well, following her from a bloodthirsty terrorist incapable of seeing an ounce of good in Cardassians, to leading the cell that freed Cardassia from Dominion control. They even made me like Damar by the end.

Even the "bad guys" like Dukat and Kai Winn had depth to them, instead of being two dimensional cut outs. I didn't exactly feel bad at Kai Winn's end, but it was sad to see her wracked by her desire to be important to the Bajoran people and her continual exclusion by the prophets.

If there's one character I think they really never managed to understand, it's Jake. He would disappear for long stretches, which was fine because with a few exceptions he wasn't a very interesting character.

I'm not sure I buy Odo's final decision to return to his people. Cure them, sure, but leave Kira for an extended period of time? It seems much more sensible to stay with Kira who he loves and visit the Great Link occasionally. Also, he seems to have forgotten that he almost certainly infected the other non-Founder changeling who then went off in search of others to infect.

My biggest complaint about season seven was Vic Fontaine. A little bit of Vic goes a long way. His episode with Nog was fantastic, but seeing him turn up in the Mirror universe just irritated the shit out of me.

Also, I've started watching Voyager. There's been a bunch of actors who crossed over as aliens, which is fun, and there's a Maqui tie in. So far my opinion is that they needed a better editor. There's a distressing tendency to do the same sorts of episode two or three in a row.

Kai Winn was an excellent character. DS9 supporting cast was well thought out. Damar's slow resentment towards the Dominion was handled well. Though i think he may have become too likeable towards the end.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
besada said:
Also, I've started watching Voyager. There's been a bunch of actors who crossed over as aliens, which is fun, and there's a Maqui tie in. So far my opinion is that they needed a better editor. There's a distressing tendency to do the same sorts of episode two or three in a row.

The maqui thing ended up not being a very big plot point past the first two seasons, other than a few other stand alone episodes. The only positive the Maqui angle brought for me was the character Lon Suder. The show has a few very exceptional episodes, but they are few and far between. Torres's character is more driven by her fighting with her Klingon half than the Mauqi, and Chakotay is almost totally ignored the entire series as a major or significant character.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
besada said:
I just want to say that on the strength of Dax's almost scary love for DS9 and Hito's more reasonable affection for the series, I'm going to rewatch it.
besada said:
So, I finished the entire run of DS9. My primary complaint is that there weren't more episodes to watch.
Glad you enjoyed it so. :D

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
besada said:
I'm not sure I buy Odo's final decision to return to his people. Cure them, sure, but leave Kira for an extended period of time? It seems much more sensible to stay with Kira who he loves and visit the Great Link occasionally. Also, he seems to have forgotten that he almost certainly infected the other non-Founder changeling who then went off in search of others to infect.
That guy was a jerk anyway.

DrForester said:
The maqui thing ended up not being a very big plot point past the first two seasons, other than a few other stand alone episodes. The only positive the Maqui angle brought for me was the character Lon Suder. The show has a few very exceptional episodes, but they are few and far between.

The episode with Michael Eddington were always great. especially the one where Eddington lures Sisko to some planet in the DMZ and they duke it out.

besada

Banned
Freshmaker said:
That guy was a jerk anyway.

Shut your filthy whore mouth.

Hitokage said:
Glad you enjoyed it so.

And yes, Hito, catching more than a few episodes here and there made a huge difference. It's almost more like Babylon 5, which was impossible to really get unless you watched it regularly.

besada said:
Prepare for a huge drop in quality. I liked Voyager, but it was no DS9.

Zenith

Banned
DS9 is unique in that it's the only series that showed someone downloading stuff from the interstellar "internet".

Zenith said:
DS9 is unique in that it's the only series that showed someone downloading stuff from the interstellar "internet".

And that humans still retained and followed their base instincts (The Orion Syndicate)

Zenith

Banned
canon storyline advancement, year 2384

Federation analysts say that a shakeup in the Romulan power structure has left the empire vulnerable to attack from within and without. Starfleet is dispatching additional ships to the border of the Neutral Zone and considers the Romulan situation one of the main threats to Federation safety and security.

After Tomalak’s defeat by Donatra and her fleet, Praetor Tal’aura removes him as proconsul, choosing Sela as her right hand and fleet commander. Sela, a human-Romulan hybrid with extensive experience in the military and intelligence fields, has been a part of several major Romulan operations, including a failed attempt to invade Vulcan and coordinating support for the House of Duras’ attempt to take over the Klingon High Council in 2367.

As a gift to Tomalak for his decades of loyal service to the Romulan Star Empire, Tal’aura allows him to “retire” to his rural estates on Romulus.

The Romulan defeat at Xantila has made open war with Empress Donatra unfeasible. Praetor Tal’aura reluctantly agrees to negotiate with the Imperial Romulan State to determine the new borders and the establishment of a neutral zone, but rejects the Federation’s offer to mediate the talks. Donatra says she would welcome the Federation’s input, but that she will defer to Tal’aura’s decision in this matter, and sends Admiral Taris to the Romulan capitol as her representative.

On Stardate 61602.00, Tal’aura is found dead in her private chambers. Tal Shiar investigators report that the praetor appears to have been attacked in her sleep.

The Romulan capitol erupts in a firestorm of rumors and accusations. Groups accused of responsibility for the assassination include a coalition of the noble houses, the Tal Shiar or agents working for Empress Donatra and the Imperial Romulan State.

Donatra denies having anything to do with the murder. “I face my enemies on the field of battle with honor,” the empress announces in an address to her citizens, “not with a knife in the dark.” She recalls Taris from Romulus and orders her to prepare to defend Imperial holdings.

At Tal’aura’s funeral in Ki Baratan, Sela publically blames the Remans and the Unification movement for the attack. “They claim to desire peace,” Sela says, “but ally with the murderers and usurpers who terrorized our planet and led us to the brink of destruction. The blood of one praetor was not enough for the Remans. Tal’aura was the victim of their thirst for destruction.”

But the upheaval in Romulan space is not the only potential war that Starfleet is monitoring. On Stardate 61829.83, the IKS Quv is attacked by a Gorn ship and 207 Klingons die in the battle. Representatives of King Xrathis of the Gorn claim that the commander of their warship was acting without orders, but refuse to surrender the surviving crew of the Quv to the Klingon Empire. In response, Chancellor Martok expels the Gorn’s diplomats from the empire and orders ships to the Klingons’ border with the Gorn Hegemony.

Representatives of the Federation Council are pleased to accept Bajor’s renewed application for Federation membership, and pledge to fast-track the planet’s admission. The increased traffic and commerce that could arrive with Federation membership prompts the Ferengi to open an expansive embassy and gift shop near Quark’s on Deep Space Nine.

Odo, acting as the Great Link’s ambassador to the solids, meets with his fellow changeling Laas on Koralis III. Odo invites Laas to return with him to the Gamma Quadrant. Laas refuses, choosing instead to continue to search for other changelings in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.

And Starfleet decides to transfer the Soong-type android B-4 to the custody of the Soong Foundation. The prototype android was deactivated after its discovery by the Enterprise-E in 2379, but foundation representatives say they hope to restore his full positronic functioning.

that Romulan bit is confusing. are they in civil war?

Holtz

Zenith said:
canon storyline advancement, year 2384

that Romulan bit is confusing. are they in civil war?
That excerpt is really confusing, it mixes up stuff from the books (some of the Romulan stuff) with stuff that hasn't happened yet (and probably never will) to stuff that never happened in them (Odo was never ambassador to the Great Link, B4 was sent to the Daystrom institute, and was never deactivated, there is no Ferengi embassy other than Quark's in DS9, etc). Where did you find it?
And to answer your question about the romulans, post Nemesis,
their empire is fractured. The senator that supported Shinzon killing the senate, Tal'aura, became the Praetor, but has almost zero support. Donatra is the romulan commander that helped the Enterprise destroy Shinzon's ship and she is a mortal enemy of Tal'aura. Seeing her as the Praetor of a collapsing Romulan Empire disgusts Donatra. She and several of her supporters take over one of the most important planets in the empire and form the Imperial Romulan State, under Donatra's rule, dividing the Romulan Star Empire into two. The klingons imediately recognize Donatra's rule in order to destabilize the romulans even further, and the Federation is forced to recognize IRS as well to support the klingons. Now the both Romulan states are at each other's throats, but Civil War hasn't happened yet.

Yeah, it's part of the Star Trek Online's new history to bring players up to speed to the 25th century setting of the game; not quite canon outside of that context. They used the books as some basis for earlier years, but since they must go well beyond that divergence is mostly unavoidable.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Pictures from Majel Barret Rodenberry Memorial. Lots of Trek actors from all series showed up. Weird to see them years after they did the shows.

Guy on 2nd page dressed up as Sisko was there on the last day of the Star Trek Experience. He really got into character.

MajelMemorial47.jpg

http://www.prphotos.com/

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Time for Star Trek Confessions-Age: My very first crush on a girl that I can remember was on Tasha Yar. I think I was 4 years old at the time.

292px-Tasha_yar.jpg

denise_3.jpg

denise_1.jpg

yeah, she has kind of a boyish haircut but she's very pretty and has nice.. tracts of land.

Anyway, this thread and the "GAF Secret Confessions" thread combined to remind me of that random fact.

Danthrax said:
Time for Star Trek Confessions-Age: My very first crush on a girl that I can remember was on Tasha Yar. I think I was 4 years old at the time.

292px-Tasha_yar.jpg

denise_3.jpg

denise_1.jpg

yeah, she has kind of a boyish haircut but she's very pretty and has nice.. tracts of land.

Anyway, this thread and the "GAF Secret Confessions" thread combined to remind me of that random fact.

She's in one of the early Dexter episodes. She got REAL FAT! :lol

Instigator said:
OMG you sick bastard. :lol :lol

She's so hot as a trill, too.

Edit:

DrForester said:
Pictures from Majel Barret Rodenberry Memorial. Lots of Trek actors from all series showed up. Weird to see them years after they did the shows.

Guy on 2nd page dressed up as Sisko was there on the last day of the Star Trek Experience. He really got into character.

http://img.trekmovie.com/images/celeb/majel/MajelMemorial47.jpg

[url]http://www.prphotos.com/[/url][/QUOTE]

[img]http://www.prphotos.com/store/showimg.pl?sku=ALO-050604&type=jpg

What is up with Behr's goatee?:lol

Also, at that path to 2409 thing, how do you know that stuff is canon? Are all the other articles canon?

JdFoX187

Banned
Slight bump here.

I watched Nemesis last Sunday, subsequently finishing off my marathon of TNG. I don't see what was so bad about Nemesis. It wasn't as good as First Contact or Wrath of Khan, but it was certainly better than that horrible Insurrection. I honestly do not know where Berman and Moore were going with that one.

I must admit that TNG is probably the highest quality between it and TOS, but I still prefer the original series. I guess it's because for years, Star Trek WAS Kirk, Spock and Bones. Having switched over to TNG after finishing Star Trek VI, it was kind of jarring, but I still enjoyed TNG a lot.

I just finished the fourth episode of DS9 and I'm not feeling it. It's probably the same feeling I had toward TNG when I first started watching it. But I had seen different TNG episodes before and I've only seen maybe five or 10 total DS9 episodes. Though, it's getting better.

JdFoX187 said:
Slight bump here.

Expect this thread to appear more when more XI movie news surfaces.
I just finished the fourth episode of DS9 and I'm not feeling it. It's probably the same feeling I had toward TNG when I first started watching it. But I had seen different TNG episodes before and I've only seen maybe five or 10 total DS9 episodes. Though, it's getting better.
Stick with it.

JdFoX187 said:
Slight bump here.

I watched Nemesis last Sunday, subsequently finishing off my marathon of TNG. I don't see what was so bad about Nemesis.
I liked it upon first seeing it, too, and gave it a pretty positive review. However, this page pretty entertainingly shows some of the stupidity that mostly didn't come to mind while watching it.

It's definitely a show that builds upon its past and gets better with time, whereas with TNG I mostly watched randomly through reruns with no problem.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
new impressions courtesy of the film stage:

It appears some select media was shown 25 minutes of J.J. Abram’s new Star Trek film in order to fix some of negative dissent around the film. Jonathan Llyr from Hardcore Nerdity was able to see it and offered his impressions:

I’ve been skeptical about this movie from the beginning, but was trying to remain cautiously optimistic about the whole thing. I like Abrams, and never had any doubt that he would make a fine action picture. But would it be Star Trek? The answer is - holy fuck yes.

This movie is going to blown your brains out. I was gob-smacked at the production values, size and scope. All of the actors (with one notable exception) are bang on. I still have a few issues with the look of the bridge and the ship, but those issues have shifted to the background.

Since I haven’t yet seen the whole thing, I have no idea if the entire movie holds together. But from what I’ve seen, we are all going to have a great ride.

And man are you ever going to love Chekov. Never thought I would type that.

Looks like he had a good time. I put my full faith into Abrams after his involvement with Cloverfield, Lost, MI:3, etc. He knows how to excite audiences and I have no doubt he will continue to do so with Star Trek.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
beelzebozo said:
same here. but i've also had my hesitations about the new spock. but we'll see i guess.
I hope it's not Spock. They can get away with screwing up somebody like Sulu, but Spock needs to be done well. McCoy too.

bengraven

Sorry, my maturity dropped a moment:

Dax01 said:
"Yes! Yes! That's right, isn't it?! I knew it. I've always known it. I should've killed every last one of them! I should've turned their planet into a graveyard the likes of which the galaxy had never seen! I should've killed them all."

3643650_std.jpg

YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!

Top Bottom