• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch Gaming |Thread4| NOT Doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Was this a problem in the previous 3 threads? Cuz I find it odd that it took until the 4th thread for all hell to break loose on what seemed like a non issue previously.

I definitely see it more than before, which is I think mainly due to two things:

- More developers coming to GAF and interacting with the community
- More readers/people writing in the thread/finding codes/being nice

I find both of these things great, but apparently it annoys others. I dunno.

I really think the complainers are just crying sour grapes because they never win anything. This thread gets hundreds of posts a day and maybe five or ten relate to giveaways. It is not an issue at all. But I really wish a mod would weigh in on one side or the other; either banish giveaways to their own thread, or declare them acceptable and silence the whiners.

Dash commented with some "guidelines", but we have yet to have a mod declare something official. (Not to undermine Dash). Anyway, I still have 4 LostWinds codes for the CANADIAN store to give away. If you're interested, quote this post with the largest image you can find. JK DON'T DO IT YOU WILL GET STONED TO DEATH. Just send me a PM. Then I'll go through your post history to make sure you never complained about giveaways. -grrrrrrr-

Nelo Ice

Banned
I really think the complainers are just crying sour grapes because they never win anything. This thread gets hundreds of posts a day and maybe five or ten relate to giveaways. It is not an issue at all. But I really wish a mod would weigh in on one side or the other; either banish giveaways to their own thread, or declare them acceptable and silence the whiners.

Yeah I really don't understand why there's a sudden contingent of complainers which end up ruining the discussion they claim strive for since instead of the usual discussion and giveaways this thread just gets cluttered with complaints about giveaways and discussion lol. When I first started posting here in January there didn't seem to be any problems but one guy whines about a giveaway and now the thread just turns to shit.

IMO things just seemed fine the way they were and now devs/kind gaffers have to think of ridiculous ways to give out stuff because people are complaining and it sure as hell sounds like its because they don't win so instead of making it simple they want to help ensure they have a chance rather than having it based on right place at the right time even though that's always gonna be the case :lol.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Waiting for major Instapaper, Neuroshima Hex, and Ascension updates. Man I hate the No Updates Available screen right now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Waiting for major Instapaper, Neuroshima Hex, and Ascension updates. Man I hate the No Updates Available screen right now.

There's an iphone software update for what it's worth........ Not the same though. Want my Ascension update AND PROMO CARDS so badly.

Nelo Ice

Banned
There's an iphone software update for what it's worth........ Not the same though. Want my Ascension update AND PROMO CARDS so badly.

Got this when it was on sale and still haven't played it along with many other games I probably shouldn't have just impulse bought cuz they were $.99 lol. Well at least I'll prolly try it if/when I get an iPad.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Got this when it was on sale and still haven't played it along with many other games I probably shouldn't have just impulse bought cuz they were $.99 lol. Well at least I'll prolly try it if/when I get an iPad.
It's no Carcassone but easily one of the better games on the platform. As with Carcassonne, huge GAF community for the game helps.

Lijik

Personally as someone who lurks in this thread using it as a filter for the appstore, I've found that I'm learning about less new games than I used to ever since the Code giveaway explosion and the constant complaints its spawned.

Im not against them at all, but I feel like separating them into their own thread would be the for the best.

Personally as someone who lurks in this thread using it as a filter for the appstore, I've found that I'm learning about less new games than I used to ever since the Code giveaway explosion and the constant complaints its spawned.

Im not against them at all, but I feel like separating them into their own thread would be the for the best.
Exactly. It wasn't discussed in prior threads because giveaways were sparse, and not every other post. They've gotten a lot more prevalent with FreeAppDaily, FreeMyApps and whatnot.

PittaGAF

Go on, know nothing about this game but I'm officially interested now

Here you can find some images and videos to get you an idea:

120405_mission13.jpg

120403_mission08.jpg

120406_mission20.jpg

http://www.geneeffect.com/?page_id=10

Basically it's a scifi exploration game, you control a mining ship deep in a planet caves, you have to explore, solve puzzles, turn on devices, avoid environmental hazards etc..etc..
Think a more scifi version of Aquaria or Waking Mars, wrapped in a KILLER audio-visual presentation and a very compelling story (lot of twits near the end) told by reading logs and...I do not want to spoiler things.

The game oozes quality from every compartement with a stunning attention to details both in visuals and sounds.
Just the animations of the mining ship and the lighting effect are something to behold.
Controls are perfect too (I'm generally not a fan of virtual controls).

It's divided in linear subsequent missions (so no huge continuous world) but you can freely play past levels.
At the end of each mission you are given a score based on how many collision, how many resources you gathered, and many other missions and submissions objectives you did (later levels are pretty elaborate, lot of things to do before leaving a level).
There is even a score based on how long it did took you to complete a mission if you are willing to do speedruns or gain achievements.
Another score is based on how many secrets you found in a level (there are some uncharted zones you can find)...where secrets are artifacts or relics. Some artifacts let you even upgrade your ship (they are damn hard and complex to find sometimes).
Personally I skip entirely the 'score' briefing (you press a button and dismiss it)...I just play the game and enjoy the story.

It's also one of the best looking game on the platform on a 4S, with tons of nice touches.
Music scores (there are several) are great too.

If you like this type of games it's highly recommended, the only quirks I have in the game are supposed to be addressed in the upcoming update along with iPad support (basically no multitasking and no device rotation).
I'm enjoying it more than Waking Mars (which was already amazing imho).

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
OK you cheap bastards! Lets talk games rather than this stupid codes bollocks.

What are we all currently playing? I'll get the ball rolling - I'm playing Swordigo, which is this neat action platformer RPG thing in the vein of Zelda 2. I'm really surprised at how good it is. The game has a high graphical jank quotient, but is a joy to play with the custom controls and it's a solid adventure. I saw a little bit of buzz for it when it came up but very little since, which is a shame.

I was thinking about this the other night, but for me iOS has become my go-to platform for these cool 8-10 hour platformers and adventure games. Games that I would have loved as a kid and love now as an adult. The virtual controls never bother me when implimented properly, and getting to play games like Swordigo and Lost Winds and Aquaria and Waking Mars is just incredible when I realise how little they cost and how much I get oout of them.

How do you feel the state of iOS gaming is right now? What kinds of games are you loving? Or hating?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
^ I think I'll bite of Gene Effect when it supports iPad. I never play these kinds of games on my phone any more. My phone is now pretty much exclusively a podcasts and Drop7 machine.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
11 straight posts above this one are nothing but people talking about either having or wanting free codes. Amazing. Remember when we had a thread about iOS gaming?

For the record, I think it's nice you guys are so generous, but I don't see why it has to come with trollbait snark, and I don't see why it has to be in this thread.
Kinda why I want a new OT for fresh discussion and siphon off the code stuff to a dedicated freebie/promo thread or something that can be referenced in the OP and such instead of 23 posts about the current Starbucks/FreeAppDaily deal on repeat.

Just started playing Angry Birds Space (cringe :p) and I think I've gotten stuck in what made these games so successful all over again, can't stop trying to 3star each level.

Heel

Maybe some of you guys should dedicate some energy to the discussion of games that you covet so dearly instead of complaining about codes. I'm pretty damn sure there's more complaint posts than actual code posts. Half of the people complaining aren't even contributors to the thread. I mean wow.

I definitely won't be talking about or giving out codes anymore because a select amount of people in this thread seem dead set on making a mountain out of a molehill and making sure the discussion isn't about games at all until something changes.

Some of you need to put into perspective how inconsequential scrolling a webpage a few extra inches is in the grand scheme of things. The hyperbole in some of the whining is hilarious.

That's all I have to say about that.

How do you feel the state of iOS gaming is right now? What kinds of games are you loving? Or hating?

Really enjoying League of Evil. Trying to get 3 stars and briefcase for each level before moving on. In the jungle section at the moment. I don't really like how they made it impossible to get both 3 stars and the briefcase in one run in this section. Seems to ruin the flow a bit.

Why not make an IOS giveaway thread and make everybody happy? I imagine the only people who wouldn't like this are those who exploit this thread for marketing purposes.

The prizes should be given to loyal Gaffers who read this thread and contribute-if there was a thread only for giveaways-then people would just "camp" in that thread just to be a schnoorer.

Manik

What are we all currently playing? I'll get the ball rolling - I'm playing Swordigo, which is this neat action platformer RPG thing in the vein of Zelda 2. I'm really surprised at how good it is. The game has a high graphical jank quotient, but is a joy to play with the custom controls and it's a solid adventure. I saw a little bit of buzz for it when it came up but very little since, which is a shame.

New to all of this, so am currently playing (the highly recommended) Kingdom Rush. Though I seem to have caught the 'must 3 star everything' bug, which could be the end of me. If so much as one enemy makes it through then I get the urge to restart the whole level.

Aside from that I'm splitting my time between Ascension and Quarrel for a bit of variety.

And I have about 50 unplayed games still, too :(

Shearie

What kinds of games are you loving?

Pretty much the only game I ever want to play right now is Spacechem. I guess an open-ended design based puzzle game was exactly what I needed.

I'm in the middle of Aquaria and while I really like it for the most part, exploring every nook and cranny in this game is a drag and not very rewarding. I have a "look everywhere" compulsion with these types of games and I need to force myself to critical path this since that's where the fun stuff is.

Would be playing Pinball Arcade if the new tables weren't so buggy.

Got a free code of Lost Winds yesterday. Played a minute of it, stopped, and decided to play more Spacechem. No fault of Lost Winds mind you. :)

In theory, I would always have room for some Gridrunner because it's an iOS classic but the one roadblock to me playing it more is that there is no save state for it and the games are long when playing for the Pure leaderboards (don't care about the Casual leaderboard) that I have to set out an hour of time for a single game, which is a lot for such a tense and frantic game.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I didn't start seriously looking at ios games until I got my iPad 3. I've had iPhones but I've mostly stuck with the free stuff and the screen was too small for my tastes. Ever since I got my iPad its actually stalled my console gaming a bit. Addicting stuff.

Currently playing through the free first episodes of all of the telltale adventure games ported as well as the 7th guest. I guess I'm feeling 90s nostalgia as these are the games I grew up with. I want to see more point and click adventures on here. Hopefully they aren't just half assed ports and adapt the controls to the touch interface. Sierra-Online anyone?

Crow just dropped in price to 99 cents

Beat me to it. Is this game any good? What games is it similar to?

SteveWD40

Saturday Morning RPG update is out, adds some more control options so you don't have to tap so much.

Also, I can't recommend Fortunes Tower enough, it's up there with Dungeon Raid for me right now in terms of an RPG that fit's the iPhone. It oozes old school charm (plus, the sound of the camp fire / tavern / storm just put me in an RPG mood).

I bought Waking Mars the other day and played it for about 45 minutes. Decent story so far and some fun mechanics with optional objectives. It could probably feel like trial and error if you don't figure things out, but to me it feels like actual exploration and discovery.

Beyond Ynth is free and the HD version is a buck. I just bought the HD version but I've had the iPod version for a while. It's a puzzle game with a bit of platforming where you have to avoid line of sight with the sky because the harsh elements will kill you. The levels stay manageable from what I played but the optional collectibles get pretty tough.

I bought Flight Control Rocket. Aside from the unfortunate and persistent monetization, it's fantastic. It really is a proper sequel to Flight Control and it fixes some of the mistakes of that game. Like how a viable strategy was to bring planes in from the wrong end of the runway and then do a quick 180 to land, so now you have series of ships in formation and you only control the first one while the rest follow that path. So none of that 180 stuff unless you want them to crash into each other. There are also ships that when on a path to land send out smaller ships ahead of themselves. You can't control these ships, even if you change the mothership's path, so that's a new kind of obstacle. And also a new opportunity for scoring, since every one of those ships increases your multiplier and you can keep them coming as long as you keep the mothership on the screen.

Pandemic 2.5 has a confusing UI but it's the same game everyone loves. I conquered Madagascar but fucking Iceland locked down and cost me victory.

I complained about Enscripted's stingy content rollout earlier in the thread and it is still a valid complaint, but once you've got a buffer of a few weeks it becomes less of an issue. It's fun apart from that, though I solve too many puzzles by identifying the movie title.

And I may as well praise 7 Little Words, the only game I've played on my iPod in months. I was stuck on "Norwegian porridge" for weeks but I finally lucked past it without cheating.

MasLegio

Banned
Saturday Morning RPG update is out, adds some more control options so you don't have to tap so much.

Also, I can't recommend Fortunes Tower enough, it's up there with Dungeon Raid for me right now in terms of an RPG that fit's the iPhone. It oozes old school charm (plus, the sound of the camp fire / tavern / storm just put me in an RPG mood).

there is no app named Fortunes Tower in the appstore

MasLegio

Banned
Pandemic 2.5 has a confusing UI but it's the same game everyone loves. I conquered Madagascar but fucking Iceland locked down and cost me victory.

I stopped playing when there were less than 500 000 left alive. Kept hoping they would conquer my disease but in the end I just felt dirty and dare not turn the app on again.

what have I done!!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Really enjoying League of Evil. Trying to get 3 stars and briefcase for each level before moving on. In the jungle section at the moment. I don't really like how they made it impossible to get both 3 stars and the briefcase in one run in this section. Seems to ruin the flow a bit.

Hell yeah me too. Currently on the alst world in LoE2. I like how 2 is a lot more acheivable than the first. It's still hard, but not impossibly so. It's a really great little game, I wish more devs would follow this masocore platformer template, I love em.

Also, I'd really really like a game like Fez or Braid on iOS. A platformer that nudges the genre forward, like S&S did for adventure games.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Pretty much the only game I ever want to play right now is Spacechem. I guess an open-ended design based puzzle game was exactly what I needed.

I'm in the middle of Aquaria and while I really like it for the most part, exploring every nook and cranny in this game is a drag and not very rewarding. I have a "look everywhere" compulsion with these types of games and I need to force myself to critical path this since that's where the fun stuff is.

Would be playing Pinball Arcade if the new tables weren't so buggy.

Got a free code of Lost Winds yesterday. Played a minute of it, stopped, and decided to play more Spacechem. No fault of Lost Winds mind you. :)

In theory, I would always have room for some Gridrunner because it's an iOS classic but the one roadblock to me playing it more is that there is no save state for it and the games are long when playing for the Pure leaderboards (don't care about the Casual leaderboard) that I have to set out an hour of time for a single game, which is a lot for such a tense and frantic game.

I think Aquaria is great, but it took until about 6 hours in for the game to really grab me. Once I understood the layout of the world properly and got into the metroidvania swing it really opened up and grabbed me hard by the balls. Took about 20 hours in all as well, so it's quite the marathon iOS game.

Totally agree re Gridrunner too. I love it to bits, but an average game is at least 40 minutes so I only get to play it every now and then. It needs some sort of hardcore 10 minute mode for that pick up and play feel.

Will need to check out SpaceChem for myself, I've not even heard of it until today. It does sound pretty good though.

GeekyDad

OK you cheap bastards! Lets talk games rather than this stupid codes bollocks.

I was thinking about this the other night, but for me iOS has become my go-to platform for these cool 8-10 hour platformers and adventure games. Games that I would have loved as a kid and love now as an adult. The virtual controls never bother me when implimented properly, and getting to play games like Swordigo and Lost Winds and Aquaria and Waking Mars is just incredible when I realise how little they cost and how much I get oout of them.

LOL

Well, definitely plan to try Swordigo when it goes on sale, but last night I finally nabbed Mage Gauntlet. It's obviously a beautiful game, and the adventure is already a step above the rest. The controls are a bit awkward, though. Just when I finally get to the point where I can mentally reconcile virtual controls, they make the shit completely invisible. Tried the other two options, but eh...

Crow just dropped in price to 99 cents

Hoppin' on that with both feet.

I bought Waking Mars the other day and played it for about 45 minutes. Decent story so far and some fun mechanics with optional objectives. It could probably feel like trial and error if you don't figure things out, but to me it feels like actual exploration and discovery.

Yeah, it's excellent in that way (and just about every other way too).

Shearie

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
LOL

Well, definitely plan to try Swordigo when it goes on sale, but last night I finally nabbed Mage Gauntlet. It's obviously a beautiful game, and the adventure is already a step above the rest. The controls are a bit awkward, though. Just when I finally get to the point where I can mentally reconcile virtual controls, they make the shit completely invisible. Tried the other two options, but eh...

Hoppin' on that with both feet.

Yeah, it's excellent in that way (and just about every other way too).

What was that I was saying about cheap bastards? :p

For what it's worth, I never really got on with Mage Gauntlet. I thought it was ok, but it ultimately a bit too grindy and repetitive for my tastes. Swordigo is much more entertaining in terms of the actual game design. The platforming can be intense and the subtle Zelda-ness is quite charming. Ugly ass game though, terrible texture work and models.

I've had an Ipod touch for about a year, but i hadn't been much into gaming. However, during the week i discovered this thread, along with other IOS threads like the board gaming, and best of lists. Bought a dozen games including both League of Evils, Angry Birds, Tiny Wings, Cut the Rope, Infinity Blade, Scribblenauts, MotoHeroz, and i'm amazed at the quality of some games. I will keep posting in the thread for recommendations. Thanks Gaf, you always have good taste.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Will need to check out SpaceChem for myself, I've not even heard of it until today. It does sound pretty good though.
Spacechem will make you feel instantly stupid, then gradually genius. Until the next level, where the process repeats. It's seriously one of the toughest, but most rewarding puzzle games I've ever played. So much so that later levels (like, waaaay far into the game) take hours to beat. But the learning curve is perfect, so don't let that put you off.

Wow, those Gene Effect screens look awesome. Is that supposed to have iCade support at all? Or Controller support? I just can't hold my iPad like a giant GBA anymore. Played through Gunman Clive like that, and I'm pretty sure that's the last game I'll do that with. Feels too awful.

Does anyone have one of those little iCade controllers? Did they ever release those? I reeeeaaaaally want one
with shoulder buttons

I've had an Ipod touch for about a year, but i hadn't been much into gaming. However, during the week i discovered this thread, along with other IOS threads like the board gaming, and best of lists. Bought a dozen games including both League of Evils, Angry Birds, Tiny Wings, Cut the Rope, Infinity Blade, Scribblenauts, MotoHeroz, and i'm amazed at the quality of some games. I will keep posting in the thread for recommendations. Thanks Gaf, you always have good taste.
Sounds to me like you'd enjoy Gunman Clive or Terra Noctis if you're ok with good touch platformer controls.

colinp

Banned
I *really* enjoy Spellsword, but apparently the update they just released screws up the controls so they're warning not to update. Woops!

Hopefully they can resubmit to Apple quickly.

Shearie

Spacechem will make you feel instantly stupid, then gradually genius. Until the next level, where the process repeats. It's seriously one of the toughest, but most rewarding puzzle games I've ever played. So much so that later levels (like, waaaay far into the game) take hours to beat. But the learning curve is perfect, so don't let that put you off.

It's also awesome looking up any individual level on YouTube and seeing that everyone has a unique solution to it with techniques you may have never thought of using on your own.

It's also awesome looking up any individual level on YouTube and seeing that everyone has a unique solution to it with techniques you may have never thought of using on your own.

... And then using those techniques in future levels. I'm not sure there's a bad word to be said about SpaceChem.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Gunman Clive looks awesome. Thanks for the recommendations.
It's only, like, two hours long. But it's worth it if you like Mega Man.

... And then using those techniques in future levels. I'm not sure there's a bad word to be said about SpaceChem.
Except about how stupid it consistently makes me feel. :lol

Except about how stupid it consistently makes me feel. :lol

Nah, I get that too, I think it's brilliant opening a new level and thinking "oh my God, this is impossible, I am such a moron," because then when you do solve it, well, I've spent about fifteen years of my life in education and nothing has made me feel smarter than doing a level on SpaceChem

I'm pretty boring and haven't played much lately besides small bursts of jukebeat/jubeat plus and REFLEC BEAT plus. Only recently bought a couple REFLEC songpacks... the music in this game is killer.

I keep meaning to go back to 774 Deaths, but the game has definitely reached a point where it has gotten really stressful to play. Can't help but laugh at the sound effects though.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I haven't been in the next best thing mood for a while so my gaming isn't too varied at the moment either. I'm still playing Chaos Rings (first one), beat it with Escher/Musiea and going through the campaign with Eluca/Zhamo now. I'm having fun but the game is quite easy, although it doesn't help that I'm abusing the gene system.

Also playing Monster Flip, haven't stopped since it was released and I got a code from Mario. Finally gave the other modes a better chance in the weekend, advanced a lot in puzzle mode but classic is my jam. Great game, at the same time it requires skill it's also perfect to play when you don't want to think too much. Installed it on my mother's iPad and she's like a crack addict with it, I'm having a hard time beating her score, lol.

Buying Spellsword and Brandnew Boy next but for now I'm trying to do a bit of the old backlog cleaning, I have enough games I bought and haven't played on this thing as it is.

GeekyDad

What was that I was saying about cheap bastards? :p

For what it's worth, I never really got on with Mage Gauntlet. I thought it was ok, but it ultimately a bit too grindy and repetitive for my tastes. Swordigo is much more entertaining in terms of the actual game design. The platforming can be intense and the subtle Zelda-ness is quite charming. Ugly ass game though, terrible texture work and models.

Don't confuse poor bastard with cheap bastard. ;) If I had the budget, I'd impulse buy a lot more than I do. But usually I gauge how much I think I'd personally enjoy a game versus how much I'm willing to pay for it. Swordigo definitely looks like it's worth, at the very least, $3, but it's not necessarily something I'm ga-ga over when I look at it. Waking Mars, to me, is worth $20, but I couldn't even afford to pay the full $5. At $3, I couldn't pass it up. Playing it, I feel it's worth at least what is charged for a premium product on PSN/XBLA. With three consoles, a 3DS, and now doing so much gaming on iOS, I really have to strictly regulate what I spend. To be honest, though, it's more fun that way. I enjoy the process of weighing my options. I've been in the position of being able to spend what I want, and usually I end up appreciating none of it very much. I try to keep it at around $20 a month for iOS games.

And with that aside, played some more Mage Gauntlet, and though the controls are weird at first, man, this game grabs you quick. For me, it has a similar hook to Demon's/Dark Souls because of the variety of enemy attacks. I've never been the biggest fan of puzzles/puzzle games, but I love being challenged in combat. Mage Gauntlet definitely has that going on. Really fun so far.

Another Wednesday, another group of games to grab. what you guys playing tonight? personally im going for:

This Could Hurt - They say the character keeps running and you hold the screen to stop him. countless obstacles....

Punch Hero -i have no faith in Gamevil anymore, but its a boxing game...so ill give it a try.

Penny Time - looks like it plays similar to Tomena Sanner. no complaints there.

I also see Lost Winds 2 and N.O.V.A. 3 are coming out tonight, but those can wait.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
^ all those look solid, I'll keep an eye out. I totally forgot about Tomena Sanner, I need to grab it eventually too.

^ I think I'll bite of Gene Effect when it supports iPad. I never play these kinds of games on my phone any more. My phone is now pretty much exclusively a podcasts and Drop7 machine.

That's what my phone is becoming. Since getting my iPad, I'm slowly removing more and more apps from my iPhone. I'm pretty much down to Temple Run, Dungeon Raid, and Jetpack Joyride. Everything else goes to the iPad to be played.

Penny Time - looks like it plays similar to Tomena Sanner. no complaints there.

Not sure about the longevity of this one, with only five levels, but it looks like the one to pick up tonight.

This Could Hurt looks nice but ultimately far too simple. I think that'll get boring real quick.

Gaaraz

Any more opinions on Tower of Fortune? Really like the look of it, but no iPad version, ngh! Has anyone tried it on iPad 2 yet?

Not sure about the longevity of this one, with only five levels, but it looks like the one to pick up tonight.

This Could Hurt looks nice but ultimately far too simple. I think that'll get boring real quick.

i can only hope its not too simple. the vid gave me some hope for level diversity, but it all comes down to how responsive they made the controls. if you hold the screen and he doesnt immediately stop, but decelerates based on how fast you let him run...this may be a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom