• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King Of Fighters XIII - Console version detailed

_dementia said:
Does anyone have an idea of their preliminary teams?

Been playing Kyo/Terry/Ryo (generally in that order) for the last two months and I'm thinking of ditching Terry for Kensou or Maxima. If I end up using Kensou, then he'll be my first character.

I don't really have team yet but i normally have a female team and my normal team i play .
Still i play allot of chars in KOF , people i know i will be playing for certain are .

Kyo both version, Kim, Betty , Athena , Yuri , Mai , Andy , Terry , Iori both version , Vice , Clark , Raiden .

Still i going try out other guys when i get the game but those are my main chars that are in this KOF.

GrayFoxPL

Ryo, Mr.Karate, Benimaru.

Shen Woo, Ash, Hwa Jai.

Maxima in exchange for anyone.

Would very much like to learn Iori(the No Pink Flames Of Kyo Luv version), Leona and Duolon.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
KOFXIII stream tomorrow at 1PM PST from Southtown Arcade! Dont miss it even though I know there are some -other- streams going on. ;)

iplaywinner.tv

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
haunts said:
KOFXIII stream tomorrow at 1PM PST from Southtown Arcade! Dont miss it even though I know there are some -other- streams going on. ;)

iplaywinner.tv
Hopefully ill have internet by next weekend. 6MB of pure awesome stream monstering!!

EDIT: OP updated with the balance changes.

I'll probably be using K'/Kyo/Kula or K'/Kyo/Ash, like I always do.

I liked K' before he was cheap (since he was first introduced, actually), no way he's losing a spot on my team.

kunonabi

Goro/Chin/Benimaru - current team

Andy/Mai/Hwa Jai - fatal fury team

Leona/Goro/Andy - my usual team

May throw Clark and Duo lon into another team.

ptown

My AoF team: Yuri, King, Takuma (love that mask).

Speaking of Takuma aka Mr. Karate, I really like the alternate costumes (maskless Raiden, original Elizabeth, masked Andy etc.).

Very nice touch.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Ok guys which layout do you like more? Detailed or simple?

Detailed Layout:

Ash Crimson

Command Moves
  • Floreal: b + B
  • Floreal (Variation): b + D
Specials Moves
  • Ventose: HBF + P (EX)
  • Germinal Caprise: HBF + K (EX)
  • Nivose: HDU + K (EX)
  • Genie: QCB + Any button (EX)
Desesperation Moves
  • Thermidor: QCFx2 + P
  • Pluviose: QCFx2 + K (EX)
  • Sans-Culotte: A, B, C, D (Require 2 Super bars)
  • Germinal: After Sans-culotte, QCBHCF + A + C
NeoMAX

• Fructidor: (Grab range) HCBx2 + B + D
Rebalance changes
  • All versions of Genie stay on the screen longer
  • Sans-culotte (ABCD) has had its damage scaling adjusted. It scales more overall
  • Floreal (forward) (b+B) has faster startup and can be comboed from light attacks
  • B version of Nivose (d_u+K) has had its invincibility increased. The invincibility ends as soon as the hitbox appears
  • EX Genie now knocks away while retaining its juggling properties
  • Germinal now takes no gauge
  • Thermidor's startup is faster
  • The version of EX Genie done using both kicks tracks the opponent

Simple Layout:

Ash Crimson

Command Moves
  • Floreal: b + B
  • Floreal (Variation): b + D
Specials, Desesperation Moves and NeoMAX

Rebalance changes
  • All versions of Genie stay on the screen longer
  • Sans-culotte (ABCD) has had its damage scaling adjusted. It scales more overall
  • Floreal (forward) (b+B) has faster startup and can be comboed from light attacks
  • B version of Nivose (d_u+K) has had its invincibility increased. The invincibility ends as soon as the hitbox appears
  • EX Genie now knocks away while retaining its juggling properties
  • Germinal now takes no gauge
  • Thermidor's startup is faster
  • The version of EX Genie done using both kicks tracks the opponent

Fersis

Terareflection said:
Simple would be best, though I think it may good to include command normals not shown in the atlus videos.
Just edited the simple layout. Thanks for the feedback.

Shadow780 said:
You can skip Ash's entry entirely, nobody cares.

bHujW.gif

Tizoc

Fersis, use the Simple layout, that way the reader can see what the moves are like.
Balance changes are a nice addition, even though first timers might not get what it means or care lol.

N4Us

Shadow780 said:
new character since Maxima.

Whatever maaaaaaannnn

21aeq28.jpg

Didn't practice too much on 13 recently but still gonna chill at the ranbats tomorrow. Spent until 5 AM playing 02UM at Ramnation last night.

Fersis

Terareflection said:
Nah, haters are just hating.
1Uupl.gif

Tizoc said:
Fersis, use the Simple layout, that way the reader can see what the moves are like.
Balance changes are a nice addition, even though first timers might not get what it means or care lol.
So simple layout it is.

Edgeward said:
You can have it simple in the OT but have a link to more detailed post somewhere for me please. I like to know everything.
How about a link to one of the best FG sites around? ;)

Tizoc

Criminal Upper said:
Ash should have died in KOF MIRA - The only KOF game where he belonged.

Why can't we have Franco Bash or Rick Strowd?
Because SNK fans fap to Vanessa and have erotic wet BDSM dreams about her.

alstein

Criminal Upper said:
Ash should have died in KOF MIRA - The only KOF game where he belonged.

Why can't we have Franco Bash or Rick Strowd?

Bash would make a friend of mine very happy. That said, Heavy D! is the boxer who deserves to be back the most- maybe put in the King's Bar team? (Ryuhaku Todo, Duck King, Heavy D!)

Fersis

alstein said:
Bash would make a friend of mine very happy. That said, Heavy D! is the boxer who deserves to be back the most- maybe put in the King's Bar team? (Ryuhaku Todo, Duck King, Heavy D!)
Im Fersis and i agree with this post.

Tizoc

Naw man, Lucky Glauber is where it's at, he's been beating people up with Basketballs long before Sean could use it for mix-ups.
...but screw it Lucky+Heavy D!+Brian, bring back the REAL USA Team.

Top Bottom