• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kiseki / Trails (of the Sky/Zero/Ao/Sen/Etc) Community Thread: SPOILERTAGS OR DIE

Jolkien

If all circumstances for Sen I would apply to Sen III, around E3 2019. (Sen I was released in September 2013, the localisation was announced before the E3 of 2015)

Wow that's super late. I was thinking Xseed might announce it in the following weeks of the game releasing, if it's true that they can't start before the game comes out in Japan.

I would think Falcom might be interested in trying to get the game out for the rest of world sooner, but what do I know I don't own a studio.

Gu4n

Wow that's super late. I was thinking Xseed might announce it in the following weeks of the game releasing, if it's true that they can't start before the game comes out in Japan.

I would think Falcom might be interested in trying to get the game out for the rest of world sooner, but what do I know I don't own a studio.
Sen no Kiseki II launched simultaneously in Japan, Korea and China. I think they collaborated with Sony to realise such a region-wide release. Considering the rough development of Sen I, it's possible they had the majority of the script ready early during development of Sen II.

There was a 9-month gap between the Japanese release and the Korean/Chinese release of Sen I.

Ascheroth

"NISA, we'll give you the rights if you get it out before the end of the year."

What could go wrong?
Well, I hope Falcom notices the reception of Ys VIII's translation.
And I can't imagine that them failing to deliver the PC version in time has given them brownie points.

Thud

Look no further if you want a real random joe:

grant.jpg

All I can see is Adol Christin.

Haganeren

Well, I hope Falcom notices the reception of Ys VIII's translation.
And I can't imagine that them failing to deliver the PC version in time has given them brownie points.

Is there something with the Ys VIII translation ? I can't play it now and i tried to avoid anything about it but i would be very sad if XSEED couldn't get it for the game to be released with a less convincing translation than usually...

preta

Is there something with the Ys VIII translation ? I can't play it now and i tried to avoid anything about it but i would be very sad if XSEED couldn't get it for the game to be released with a less convincing translation than usually...

It's very stiff and dry, and has some occasional errors. Definitely not up to the series standard set by XSEED.

Tonton

If all circumstances for Sen I would apply to Sen III, around E3 2019. (Sen I was released in September 2013, the localisation was announced before the E3 of 2015)
I don't see why it would, as far as we know Cold Steel only happened after FC saw some success on Steam in 2014 and Falcom pushed for it

No matter who gets the game I'm sure the turnaround will be faster than Sen I

Ascheroth

For example:
In general it's very stiff and overly literal.
But there's apparently already a fan-edit in the works for the PC version. Bless Falcom fans.

You and all the other Japanese speaker are so lucky. I envy all of you ;)

I don't speak a lick of Japanese but if I want a game bad enough I'll certainly buy a Japanese copy.

I got through Pokemon Gold in Japanese when I was like 10, if I can do that I think I can get through pretty much anything XD

Certainly wanting to do it now when it seems even a 2018 release isn't exactly likely as no way in hell will I be able to go without spoiling myself on something if that is indeed the case.

I don't speak a lick of Japanese but if I want a game bad enough I'll certainly buy a Japanese copy.

I got through Pokemon Gold in Japanese when I was like 10, if I can do that I think I can get through pretty much anything XD

Certainly wanting to do it now when it seems even a 2018 release isn't exactly likely as no way in hell will I be able to go without spoiling myself on something if that is indeed the case.

I'm importing too despite being in a similar situation.

Dragon Quest XI was perfectly playable, but the dialogue and mechanics are a lot simpler than Kiseki.

Gu4n

I don't see why it would, as far as we know Cold Steel only happened after FC saw some success on Steam in 2014 and Falcom pushed for it

No matter who gets the game I'm sure the turnaround will be faster than Sen I
The translation process for Cold Steel started late 2013, early 2014, so within months of the Japanese release. FC's success on Steam had nothing to do with the localisation of Cold Steel.

And now we're not even taking the size of Sen III's scenario into consideration.

The translation process for Cold Steel started late 2013, early 2014, so within months of the Japanese release. FC's success on Steam had nothing to do with the localisation of Cold Steel.

And now we're not even taking the size of Sen III's scenario into consideration.

Which even Falcom is saying is massive.

Anyway you look at it, XSEED is going to have to work massively to stand even a chance of getting the game out next year. Thats why I figured I might as well get the Japanese version, rather play the game and see as much as I can for myself then have to wait a year or two and have a huge chance of being spoiled.

Edit: It also helps that we do have a fairly active amount of people who do understand Japanese so any questions that come up while I'm playing can be asked for clarification.

Stenlock

Neo Member
Yeah, I don't see this coming out before the end of 2019. It's disheartening, to be honest.

What's worse is that an early 2020 release is also a possibility.

Ascheroth

Didn't realize that the localization would take this long actually, as I'm used to never getting Falcom games 'on time' anyway (being PC only), I had no idea about the actual Japan -> western console release turnaround time.
Well, looks like I should take my time with CS2. And then there's Ys VIII, Zwei Zwei and Tokyo Xanadu to keep my busy as well, just on the currently known Falcom front.

I'm honestly not really caring about the JP release about to happen. If I get spoiled its fine as good stories hold up on their own, and XSEED's work is a large part of the reason I enjoy this series so much anyway so I would want to wait for them even my japanese was stronger.

Of course if NISA or aksys snipe this one then I will just nope right out of the series for good.

Thud

Apparently Tokyo Xanadu is in a worse state than Ys VIII translation wise.

I'm not sure how XSeed would have handled it, both games are still somewhat lengthy rpg's.

I'm not sure how XSeed would have handled it, both games are still somewhat lengthy rpg's.

I thought Tokyo Xanadu had the best translation of any Falcom game we've got in the West. Made me wish Aksys handled more of their work.

Ascheroth

...There just had to be a downside to getting 6 Falcom games in a single year.
Where do those rumors come from, btw? Actually, is there a release date for it yet?
Edit: Ah right, forgot about the Vita version.

At least Tokyo Xanadu will almost definitely have a competent PC version.

I'm honestly not really caring about the JP release about to happen. If I get spoiled its fine as good stories hold up on their own, and XSEED's work is a large part of the reason I enjoy this series so much anyway so I would want to wait for them even my japanese was stronger.

Of course if NISA or aksys snipe this one then I will just nope right out of the series for good.

See I had a major CS2 ending spoiler revealed for me and it really lessened that big moment a lot.

Haganeren

For example:

In general it's very stiff and overly literal.
But there's apparently already a fan-edit in the works for the PC version. Bless Falcom fans.

That's... VERY interesting, guess i will play it on PC then, thanks a lot.

... So sad to see NISA being that bad, i thought their Disgaea translation were quite good.

Not sure if they had this in CS1 (doubt they did) but when attacking a weaker enemy from behind in CSII and dizzying them, attacking them again auto-kills them and you get sepith, do you get experience too and do link points go up?

Tonton

Not sure if they had this in CS1 (doubt they did) but when attacking a weaker enemy from behind in CSII and dizzying them, attacking them again auto-kills them and you get sepith, do you get experience too and do link points go up?

They had that since Zero, it`s just harder to come across it in CS1 due to its structure I think

Thud

...There just had to be a downside to getting 6 Falcom games in a single year.
Where do those rumors come from, btw? Actually, is there a release date for it yet?
Edit: Ah right, forgot about the Vita version.

At least Tokyo Xanadu will almost definitely have a competent PC version.

Among others

Persona 5 was also a rush job, despite being an excellent game. Obviously mistakes and regrets will be made when translating, especially when dealing with brief windows of time. Still typos, spelling errors and grammatical errors should be avoided. It makes everything you worked on look unprofessional.

It's not my intention to turn this in a localization thread, but yeah this year had some rough periods.

Aksys Games localization works are usually fine flavor and style-wise, but their quality control is severely lacking. I'm just bracing myself for typos, misaligned text and Japanese leftovers, but I'm pretty confident it at least won't be stiff and/or confusing.

Ascheroth

Among others

Persona 5 was also a rush job, despite being an excellent game. Obviously mistakes and regrets will be made when translating, especially when dealing with brief windows of time. Still typos, spelling errors and grammatical errors should be avoided. It makes everything you worked on look unprofessional.

It's not my intention to turn this in a localization thread, but yeah this year had some rough periods.
Ah, I think some spelling mistakes and stuff in an otherwise good localization is much less worse then the other way around. Had me worried there for a sec.
Ideally you'd have both though.
I'm confident they'll catch a lot of that in the PC beta at the latest, though, so I'm not too worried.

PK Gaming

Seriously, what is with this year and disappointing localizations for major games?

I don't care how long it takes Xseed; release CS3 in 2020 for all I care, just as long as it's done by them.

Thud

Ah, I think some spelling mistakes and stuff in an otherwise good localization is much less worse then the other way around. Had me worried there for a sec.
Ideally you'd have both though.
I'm confident they'll catch a lot of that in the PC beta at the latest, though, so I'm not too worried.

Maybe I should have said: it's poorly edited. :p

Now the French translation of Ys VIII seems have gotten some additional errors. Why lobby for it, if you cheap out on it afterwards.

As a fan of these games I want the games to deserve a better treatment.

I'm not concerned (yet) about Cold Steel III. I think XSeed is in a better position to tackle this behemoth as they've done excellent legwork on the previous two games. Now when we shift to Calvard it might be different.

Gu4n

Edit: It also helps that we do have a fairly active amount of people who do understand Japanese so any questions that come up while I'm playing can be asked for clarification.
I'll be back online once I've finished the game and I'll gladly answer any questions. :)

I don't care how long it takes Xseed; release CS3 in 2020 for all I care, just as long as it's done by them.
" A delayed [localisation] is eventually good, but a rushed [localisation] is forever bad" - Not!Miyamoto.

Ascheroth

Seriously, what is with this year and disappointing localizations for major games?

Honestly it probably comes down to time I guess.
NISA had what, 4 months? Considering there is also an english dub that needs recording, the lines need to be finished even sooner.
It looks like they basically stopped after doing an initial literal translation and didn't bother with doing more editing-passes to add some flavor.

I went ahead and bought Ys VII instead of 8. Aksys already gets no money from me, and for falcom games I'm just going to skip any that arent XSEED. Hugely disappointing to see Ys series focus more on story only for the localization quality to take a nosedive via another company.

Not too far in Ys yet, so can't compare, but Xanadu has a pathetic amount of errors. Can't keep it's terminology straight, unsubbed key dialogue, not infrequent nonsense lines, and audio for the credits is outright broken.

Lots of text formatting issues too.

Didn't take too many screens, and some are late game so won't embed, but for a few examples:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/339785457003134976/354692607030591489/2017-09-03-200949.jpg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/339785457003134976/355448794256637959/2017-09-07-212350.jpg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/339785457003134976/355452026387169310/2017-09-07-213833.jpg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/339785457003134976/356122862224015371/2017-09-09-180402.jpg (Character has never been referred to as
King Neptune
before this point, and never is again).

For some other specifics, by no means comprehensive, just a few things that stood out to me:
Asuka's title alternates between "Enforcer" and "Executioner," a late game antagonist is refereed to as "Breed of Dawn," "Kin of Dawn," and "Kin of Twilight." At one point the Tokyo Twilight disaster is called the Tokyo Dark Disaster. School years switch between 1st/2nd/3rd and Sophomore/Junior/Senior, with one character swapping from a sophomore to a senior at one point, a characters name changes from Rem to Remu from time to time. There's one text box where the narration swaps from first to third person.

can anyone find that blog post where they talk about how they changed up Laura awkwardly repeating back an explanation of what the eisenritter is, due to it not flowing in english.

Ive been pouring through their blog and I can't find that anywhere.

PK Gaming

can anyone find that blog post where they talk about how they changed up Laura awkwardly repeating back an explanation of what the eisenritter is, due to it not flowing in english.

Ive been pouring through their blog and I can't find that anywhere.

Got you covered buddy

Another example along those lines is Laura, swordswoman extraordinaire and heir to the Arseid school. In the Japanese version of the game, Laura talks in what's supposed to be a ”knightly" manner to represent her upbringing steeped in knightly tradition and lore. However, trying to render that directly in English ended up sounding incredibly stilted – sort of like someone had decided they were going to forego the use of all contractions and occasionally slip words like ”shan't" into their daily conversation. I had a discussion about it with our translator, Dan, where I basically said, ”She's a 17-year-old girl going to high school. It's going to sound unnatural and call attention to itself every time if she talks in this oddly archaic manner when this is a modern country and literally no one else does this. But at the same time, I want to preserve that particular air of dignity she carries about her, because that's one of her defining character points. What can we do?" In the end, we came up with what I think is a good, balanced sound for her. She speaks normally enough to fit in at school, but formally enough to also feel set apart and distinct. I think the main change was taking the ”formality" component of her dialogue and infusing it into how Laura phrases things, rather than learning on archaic words and starch-stiff delivery. That freed us up to use more casual wording for casual conversations, but still leverage an antiquated term here and there when it fit the situation.

I love reading this paragraph entry so much. There's a universe where Laura's dialogue is translated almost word for word and the thought legitimately terrifies me. This too:

For example, let's look at our protagonist, Rean Schwarzer. He's a pretty cool guy, overall, and in his best scenes, he exhibits no shortage of personality and character development. But in a day-to-day school setting, he kind of struggled a bit with keeping the clear characterization that was on display in the main scenario. We really didn't want Rean to come off as some sort of faceless visual novel protagonist, so in writing his more mundane interactions, we localized with an eye toward having him be a bit more expressive – basically, keeping the best of the personality Falcom had given him more consistent throughout all of his scenes. The end result of this is something subtle enough that you won't notice it unless you're pretty familiar with the Japanese script, but the aggregate effect will be that Rean feels more multifaceted as a character, and hopefully will end up being someone you'll enjoy spending time with (and this is a Trails game – you'll be spending a LOT of time with Rean and friends).

I wish I could understand the Japanese text so I could compare. I really can't imagine Rean without the sarcasm or with that made engaging with the various NPCs so fun. It's also fun to think about much more disliked he'd be if they didn't edit his dialogue.

thats actually not the one im looking for. I'm looking for a piece from CS2 where

They are in Lohengrin castle and Rean sees visions of the Eisenritter,
and when he says what he saw Laura in the japanese says something along the lines of "The eisenritter? The elite group of knights led by the lance maiden." in the most obvious we already know this line possible.
XSEED had talked about changing that, but also having to still use the text box as they had to match the amount of text boxes that were in the original.

I keep pouring over their blog but I cant find it, I'm starting to think they posted it elsewhere

Reading through the XSEED blog really puts in to words though the things they do that most others fail at, like from brittany
http://www.xseedgames.com/2017/03/24/question-extravaganza-blog-2/
I guess an example that's happened a few times throughout Trails is one where Japanese honorifics are dropped as people become closer. A big deal is made out of it, but that sort of thing doesn't exist in English. At the same time, there's no reason to force it in the English version because the name-dropping isn't necessarily the focus–it's the result of characters becoming closer. The intent is the bond, and as long as you write the scene so that English players understand these characters have become closer thanks to what's going on, then I believe we're still loyal to the Japanese while still properly localizing the scene.
Which is something you see constantly in localizations. Even when honorifics are dropped you see something like

Michael: blahblahblah
Samuel: Ok Mike
Michael: Whoa you finally called me mike

as a replacement for dropping honorifics for translation, but instead replacing it with something that still doesnt happen in english. The best part of XSEED's work on that front is that I cant point to an exact part where they wouldve made this change, but reading what they did I can make some pretty good guesses because I know when characters became closer.

PK Gaming

thats actually not the one im looking for. I'm looking for a piece from CS2 where

They are in Lohengrin castle and Rean sees visions of the Eisenritter,
and when he says what he saw Laura in the japanese says something along the lines of "The eisenritter? The elite group of knights led by the lance maiden." in the most obvious we already know this line possible.
XSEED had talked about changing that, but also having to still use the text box as they had to match the amount of text boxes that were in the original.

I keep pouring over their blog but I cant find it, I'm starting to think they posted it elsewhere

Oh................I shouldn't have skimmed your post haha. Ha.

I remember that being brought up, but I'm not sure way. Maybe Hatsuu posted about it?

Jiraiza

We really didn’t want Rean to come off as some sort of faceless visual novel protagonist, so in writing his more mundane interactions, we localized with an eye toward having him be a bit more expressive – basically, keeping the best of the personality Falcom had given him more consistent throughout all of his scenes.

Slowpoke here, but not sure how to feel about this. They're basically rewriting Rean at this point, and in turn, this makes him a completely different beast from the Japanese version. That also makes it weird to argue about Rean because I only play these games specifically in Japanese. At least it's agreed upon that he's generic as hell in Japanese, though.

PK Gaming

THANKS! that little thought made it easy to find, she posted it here

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=229215243&highlight=#post229215243

Glad I could help. My first response was just embarrassing.

Slowpoke here, but not sure how to feel about this. They're basically rewriting Rean at this point, and in turn, this makes him a completely different beast from the Japanese version. That also makes it weird to argue about Rean because I only play these games specifically in Japanese. At least it's agreed upon that he's generic as hell in Japanese, though.

Wait, you've never played CS in English? That explains... quite a bit, haha. Personally, I can't put into words how happy the rewrites make me. An inconsistent Rean without his wit or sass sounds... blegh!

Nyoro SF

Rean's inconsistency becomes out of control in CS2 though; not something XSEED can fix with just dialogue sprucing sadly. I do agree with the previous poster that Rean still has potential thanks to CS3 though, and I'm really looking forward to his story in that game.

Anyway as I am in the midst completing CS1 PC, I am surprised that I forgot how violent and bloody chapter 5 gets. I think I was too busy memeing about the scene where Rean starts yelling... my mistake.

Also I'm using Pandora on Emma now to mix things up.

PK Gaming

Rean's inconsistency becomes out of control in CS2 though; not something XSEED can fix with just dialogue sprucing sadly. I do agree with the previous poster that Rean still has potential thanks to CS3 though, and I'm really looking forward to his story in that game.

Anyway as I am in the midst completing CS1 PC, I am surprised that I forgot how violent and bloody chapter 5 gets. I think I was too busy memeing about the scene where Rean starts yelling... my mistake.

Also I'm using Pandora on Emma now to mix things up.

I don't think that's accurate. CS2 is undoubtedly where Rean becomes a lot more consistent and focused as a character. Just look at the character they set up in CS1: He's Yun Ka Fai's apprentice and a practioner of the Eight Leaves, One Blade School of Swordsmanship.
He has a special power.
There was a terrible incident in the past that caused him to have his current outlook on life. You get bits of pieces of what his hometown was like, but nothing concrete. He's really just all over the place, so it's difficult to truly connect with his character. This is why Estelle worked so much better in FC, because you immediately get everything you need to know about her. There's no hidden revelation that forcibly disconnects you from the character (ie: during CS1 chapter 4 which is like, the CS's lowest point). From beginning to end, she's Estelle the Bracer, a character you fully understand and love. CS1 Rean feels like he would work better as a regular character instead of the protagonist where you know, keeping secrets and saving things to the sequel would work to his advantage (see Kevin!)

CS2 immediately gets to work on fixing Rean's problems. You get the hometown experience you should have gotten in CS1. You get a closer examination of Rean's family, what it was like for him growing up. More importantly, the events of CS1's ending irreversibly changes his identity going forward in a really good way. He finally gets that one thing that completely ties his character together, ala Kevin (SC spoilers)
and his status as a dominion.
It's no longer just about an amalgamation of LN traits that make him similar to assholes like him. CS2 Rean completely revolves around his newfound as an
an Awakener
, and it honestly takes his character to greater heights. That isn't to say there aren't lows
the whole thing with Vulcan is just... embarrassing
but the highs are genuinely great
fighting him in the Divertissement chapter.

Also CS2 Rean has way, way, way more instances of emotional vulnerability compared to CS1 where he's just kind of like "yeah I agree that this personality trait of mine is bad, but oh well." His genuine
depression + subsequent breakdown after failing to save Crow was a really good moment.
. Think about another way; you're excited for his story in CS3 because of the things they set up in CS2.

TL;DR CS2 Rean >>>>> CS1 Rean

lol

c1d

I think we can safely say that the circumstances are considerably different. XSeed surprised everyone when they announced Sen

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I think we can safely say that the circumstances are considerably different. XSeed surprised everyone when they announced Sen

I assume he's referring to the details of them working on it and releasing it, not that it was unexpected. Assumptions being things like Falcom not letting them work on it until it is out in Japan, and XSEED not announcing it until 6 months or so before release. Or even that XSEED will do it at all, since someone like NISA may open up their wallets and outbid them like with Ys.

Nyoro SF

Hm... I think perhaps there are fewer inconsistencies as you say in CS2, but they are more disconcerting because of the plot. It's extremely unusual to see a self-doubting person suddenly become a hotshot daredevil leader, and the number of times Rean seems to change his attitude depending on the villain he is facing is hard to understand. The V example is the most egregious, but showing excessive amounts of mercy or politeness to people who have no business receiving either is bad form throughout the game. Claiming to be independent, yet being anything but, is more plot-wide of a problem but Rean is the progenitor of that issue.

For CS3, I'm much more interested because Rean's setting has greatly changed and he's now in a role where his personality can shine in a more clear cut way, and also thanks to CS2's divertissement and ending where Falcom set him on a much more tightly defined course of actual self-conflict that I think they were trying to aim for in the Cold Steel series up to this point.

Also, and this is a big one, I honestly can't think of another JRPG where the main character is a (military) teacher who must lead his students; anyone is free to correct me. I think the idea is a unique, fun, and interesting one. Lots of potential for moments that you don't really see in JRPGs nowadays, and we can see hints of these moments in the CS3 trailer.

preta

Not too far in Ys yet, so can't compare, but Xanadu has a pathetic amount of errors. Can't keep it's terminology straight, unsubbed key dialogue, not infrequent nonsense lines, and audio for the credits is outright broken.

Lots of text formatting issues too.

Didn't take too many screens, and some are late game so won't embed, but for a few examples:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/339785457003134976/354692607030591489/2017-09-03-200949.jpg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/339785457003134976/355448794256637959/2017-09-07-212350.jpg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/339785457003134976/355452026387169310/2017-09-07-213833.jpg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/339785457003134976/356122862224015371/2017-09-09-180402.jpg (Character has never been referred to as
King Neptune
before this point, and never is again).

For some other specifics, by no means comprehensive, just a few things that stood out to me:
Asuka's title alternates between "Enforcer" and "Executioner," a late game antagonist is refereed to as "Breed of Dawn," "Kin of Dawn," and "Kin of Twilight." At one point the Tokyo Twilight disaster is called the Tokyo Dark Disaster. School years switch between 1st/2nd/3rd and Sophomore/Junior/Senior, with one character swapping from a sophomore to a senior at one point, a characters name changes from Rem to Remu from time to time. There's one text box where the narration swaps from first to third person.

I don't see the issue with the 3rd screen - it's an odd reference that wasn't in the JP version, but not an unfitting one.

The rest though... yikes. A few more that spring to mind - Falcom's mascot Mishy is "Michy", and
Breed of Dawn etc. was Breed of Dusk in the JP version,
meaning that the only one of its English names that could still be considered accurate is Kin of Twilight. And of course, Breed of Dawn screws up the connection with the Twilight Apostle.

Who even is
"King Neptune"
anyway?

so im currently playing through chapter 6 of my cold steel replay...and there is a scene that is newly voiced...and its amazing

the morning after rean meets claire and everyone is feeding Alisa's jealousy. Machias's line was fucking gold

Aters

Hm... I think perhaps there are fewer inconsistencies as you say in CS2, but they are more disconcerting because of the plot. It's extremely unusual to see a self-doubting person suddenly become a hotshot daredevil leader, and the number of times Rean seems to change his attitude depending on the villain he is facing is hard to understand. The V example is the most egregious, but showing excessive amounts of mercy or politeness to people who have no business receiving either is bad form throughout the game. Claiming to be independent, yet being anything but, is more plot-wide of a problem but Rean is the progenitor of that issue.

For CS3, I'm much more interested because Rean's setting has greatly changed and he's now in a role where his personality can shine in a more clear cut way, and also thanks to CS2's divertissement and ending where Falcom set him on a much more tightly defined course of actual self-conflict that I think they were trying to aim for in the Cold Steel series up to this point.

Also, and this is a big one, I honestly can't think of another JRPG where the main character is a (military) teacher who must lead his students; anyone is free to correct me. I think the idea is a unique, fun, and interesting one. Lots of potential for moments that you don't really see in JRPGs nowadays, and we can see hints of these moments in the CS3 trailer.

I can think of a few light novels though

Top Bottom