• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kiseki / Trails (of the Sky/Zero/Ao/Sen/Etc) Community Thread: SPOILERTAGS OR DIE

CSX

Would love a PM for a discord invite. Only posted a couple times here but I need a new place to weep as I wait for Cold Steel III in english :)

EDIT: Got an invite! Thx

Jiraiza

Welp, didn't think I'd see a forum get nuked so hard in this lifetime (and so much for my HEUG CS3 impressions post). Oh well, send me that invite, I guess.

RahX83

Neo Member
Can you also please PM me a Discord invite? I have been only a lurker, but I am a Kiseki lover and this thread has been a joy to read every day. Thanks!!

Erheller

Looks like we managed to send PM's to most everyone who asked for one. If you still want an invite (or if we missed you), PM me and I'll add you tomorrow.

Gu4n

I'd like an invite, too. This thread was the sole reason I came here and kept coming back after all.

Just drop me a message through Discord's DMs, since I won't log back in to check my GAF PMs.

Azaassu!

Kvik

Wow.

I certainly didn't expect OT Community to be gone when I got back from reading all that drama. Where can I read/write about my favourite manga/anime now? :-\

A truly sad day for all of us who love GAF.

Yeah, definitely PM me, Nyoro, or preta about details for the Discord we made. Most of the Kiseki-GAF and Falcom regulars got in over the weekend.

Will send you a PM.

Top Bottom