• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian Collectors Edition is up at Amazon!

sviri

I don't know why, but Amazon Prime took $25 off the price when I preordered! Any ideas? $104.xx after tax and release day delivery.

eloxx

Give it to me! Can't wait. Also: stickers! Nice. Of course the content of the edition has not been confirmed yet, or has it? Like Titanfall 2, where the content changed before becoming official.

Peltz

I love art books but hate when these things come with plastic shit that drive up the price and make the package look too large. It's a dumb trend of this industry, in my humble opinion.

Collector's editions should start coming a la carte without the figurines.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Pre-ordered! What a time, man.. I still feel like I'm going to wake up at some point and realise none of this was real. ;_;

squall211

I doubt I'm getting it, but if you are a prime member it's only $96 at checkout instead of $120. pretty decent savings.

Oh god, the statue...

This is the one time I'll actually buy a CE for the statue.
Must give praise for the gorgeous steelbook cover as well.

blAAAm!!!

Neo Member
with amazon prime its about $95+ tax, Also you do not get charged until its shipped/released. I may end up not keeping it but there is no harm it pre-ordering for now.

derder

Thank you OP!

I promised myself I would never pre-order a game again after the trainwreck called Destiny.

I just broke that promise

Alienfan

Boy, is it just me or are collectors editions back in full force this year? Seems like a lot of games this generation shipped without them until now. Not complaining though, statues are rad!

oh boy oh boy oh boy

only a few months! after all these years.. i thought 2009 would be the year i'd get to play the next Ueda game but it's alright, i understand. we're finally almost there. i better not have a traffic accident or anything that leaves me in a coma or worse until i've played this and FFXV.

Alienfan

oh boy oh boy oh boy

only a few months! after all these years.. i thought 2009 would be the year i'd get to play the next Ueda game but it's alright, i understand. we're finally almost there. i better not have a traffic accident or anything that leaves me in a coma or worse until i've played this and FFXV.

I remember the trailer came out just as I was beginning high school. In the time it took from the game's reveal to its release I would have went through secondary school and first year of tertiary education lol. Kind of surreal thinking about it

Well, I was hoping it would be sold out so I wouldn't be tempted to buy it. Alas, it's still in stock, and I now have a hefty preorder to explain to my wife. Thank goodness we don't get charged right away!

MilkyJoe

that looks like one of those god awful ornaments they sell in H Samuels
btn0xWoc6P9NvXIpiNSF.gif

MrHoot

I usually never do collectors with statues but fuck that i'm gonna dip into this so fucking hard you'll have to feel me pressing my keyboard from here. FEEL IT

WITHE1982

Guess we'll have to wait for the inevitable GAME UK exclusive deal.

I begrudge doing it but they'll be getting my money on this occasion.,

KevinG

That is so pretty.

I had sworn off buying fancy statues and stuff last year, but this one, I've been waiting too long not to.

Top Bottom