• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian Collectors Edition is up at Amazon!

Wish the branding on the box and the figure was relegated to the bottom. Otherwise, I like how tranquil it all is, from the unassuming box, sleeping Trico, the children's book feel of the artbook, and of course, dat steelbook.

Chittagong

Gold Member
giphy.gif

kewlmyc

Getting tired of figures in collector editions. I already collect figures separately and I'm running out of space dammit. Yet, I love steelbooks. So conflicted.

UCBooties

Getting tired of figures in collector editions. I already collect figures separately and I'm running out of space dammit. Yet, I love steelbooks. So conflicted.

More publishers should do what Atlus is doing for P5 and offer both a collector's edition with all the stuff and the steelbook edition.

Like some others have said, I REALLY wish there was just a steelbook edition without the statue. I've bought some CEs in the past with statues, and they inevitably just end up in a closet.

I'm not buying these types of editions again, as I would never display the statues (and many of them seem to be of crap quality anyway).

Couldn't bring myself to preorder the Horizon CE, but I feel as if TLG is the one game I don't mind spending extra money on after all it has gone through.

vanx0

pre-ordered it!!! thank you for the heads up!!! don't care if I have to pay USD40 to ship it to Chile

edit: nice! i have amazon prime discount :)

Kyne

Just like the FF15 UCE... I need this.

I've been waiting too long. $103 with the amazon game savings.

Let's go.

RPGCrazied

Would probably bite, but to many things coming out around that time. Can't spend that much.

I wish we could get a cheaper version with just the steelbook.

i think the steelcase for Horizon looks much better. but I like the statue for TLG. that's just me. unsure if i should be preordering all these CE lol

RPGCrazied

Ah, fuck it. Probably will be sold out soon. I'll just cancel Skyrim PS4, get it later. I've already played the game several times so.

I really want that steelbook and artbook. Just make the statue a nice bookend. Plus can't beat the Prime savings of almost $25.

Tansut

So I just ordered this minutes ago and now it's unavailable. I must've been one of the very last people to get an order in.

Top Bottom