• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

Charamiwa

Banned
Do I put "Open-world perfection" or "Triumphant. Groundbreaking. The pinnacle of Zelda." on the accolades image as Kotaku quote? Leaning towards the first cause it's shorter.

I think you should use the second one. "Open world perfection" isn't really a quote, more like a joke category. If it's too long maybe just "The pinnacle of Zelda"?

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| Ocarina Of Switch

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| See That Mountain Climb That Mountain

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| It's Dangerous Alone, Take Switch

I'm sure some variant of that last one has been suggested before.

atr0cious

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| Even the Frame Rate Stops to Appreciate the Beauty
Quoting again, because it's a great title that doesn't start shit, it's not semi inside joke that the casual viewer isn't aware of, and it takes the piss out of itself when the reviews are going to be inherently incendiary.

AniHawk

the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot| punkin chunkin champion 2017
the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot| over the horizon
the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot| watch link eat the shit out of this mushroom
the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot| basically another ocarina of time

Fantastical

Death Prophet
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| Even the Frame Rate Stops to Appreciate the Beauty

giphy.gif

RRockman

Banned
The Legend of Zelda BotW |OT| LL's Bizzare Adventure Part 18 : Courage is Unbreakable

The Legend of Zelda BotW |OT| "Go Link, Let the Legend come back to life!"

That's all I got for now :/

Top Bottom