• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword |OT| Home of Punkin' Chunkin' Champion 2011

duckroll

just curious, what did everyone set their hud to? i have this suspicion that fi ruining puzzles might be related to the hud settings but i'm not sure. i've had it set to pro since the start and she hasn't bothered me for the majority of the game. and i mean, not in the third or fourth dungeons at all which some people have had this happen.

it's really weird. i wonder why it's happening for some people, but not for me.

I have it set to Pro. There's no way I would allow that interface garbage to take up 1/3 of my screen. Fi still has annoying alerts that you can't turn off, like when you are low on hearts, low on batteries, etc. If you get a puzzle wrong, she's also likely to spoil it for you because you were TOO DUMB to solve it the first time... or something. Lol.

Amir0x

Banned
Just realised that you have to talk to the save statues to activate them on the map... Wish i figured this out earlier lol.

Anyway, just entered the 3rd dungeon. Havent started it yet. The music is this game has consistantly been brilliant.

i just automatically save at every point considering my Wii has broken down five times in its life and when I started Skyward Sword froze no less than eight times before finally settling into a workable groove

jarosh said:
i disagree. i have written a long and fairly critical post about ss in this thread too, but i have written just as passionately and in as much detail about the games i love. there's no logical reason to assume someone should only be capable of the former.

Agree. I think it's fair to say one might enjoy writing criticism more than positives, though. I know I do, but only because I hate circle jerking. I prefer to focus on what I can think people should fix. It's more constructive. That said, I too have found plenty to like and have stated so. I just genuinely dislike a lot in this game, and due to the surprising nature of how the game failed to live up to expectations, have decided to focus more on that.

ASIS

The leadup to the 3rd dungeon is pretty badass. That is all.

I honestly thought the keys for the second dungeon were better. I mean, the entire desert section was pretty epic. But the keys were the first time I actually "got" the new overworld style. so clever.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
just curious, what did everyone set their hud to? i have this suspicion that fi ruining puzzles might be related to the hud settings but i'm not sure. i've had it set to pro since the start and she hasn't bothered me for the majority of the game. and i mean, not in the third or fourth dungeons at all which some people have had this happen.

Pro as soon as I possibly could have. Fi pops up and ruins a good part of dungeon 5 for me, and needs to reiterate in dungeon 3 and 4 what a boss key/door are. My batteries are low and her face is constantly on my HUD until I let her tell me this, same with being at 3 hearts, as if the beeping isn't already indicating this.

You just shake the Nunchuk, not the Wiimote too.

Shit. That should remedy that a bit, thanks.

There is only one puzzle that she has outright ruined where she came out and told me how to do a puzzle and I didn't want her to. People complaining outside of that puzzle bring it upon themselves. Fi beeps and the sword/icon flashes if you decided to call her out she may reveal the secret to the puzzle. However, if you ignore her then she doesn't come out. At least for me that's how it always was and I never once messed with the HUD.

I'm paranoid as hell about saves being erased or power outages or whatever. I save at almost every available spot, not just Zelda, but all kinds of games. Sometimes I'm glad I'm not part of the master race, to keep me from abusing quick saves every 10 seconds. Ya know, just in case >_<

i disagree. i have written a long and fairly critical post about ss in this thread too, but i have written just as passionately and in as much detail about the games i love. there's no logical reason to assume someone should only be capable of the former.

I did not say one makes you incapable of the other. It's just easier to explain why you dislike something than it is why you like it as a general rule. If you can overcome that, even without trying to, that's fantastic. I taught critical writing for three years and feel like I'm coming from a pretty decent foundation here.

But it's fine that you disagree.

Agreed with your post until I read this.

Zelda II is amazing, and from reading your post, it sounds exactly like the Zelda game you want to play :lol

Oh, I like Zelda II just fine. The game has its weaknesses, and they're very different from Skyward Sword's, but I've replayed it a couple of times. Still, if someone told me that I could bring five console Zeldas with me onto a desert island, neither Zelda II nor SS would make the cut.

ASIS

There is only one puzzle that she has outright ruined where she came out and told me how to do a puzzle and I didn't want her to. People complaining outside of that puzzle bring it upon themselves. Fi beeps and the sword/icon flashes if you decided to call her out she may reveal the secret to the puzzle. However, if you ignore her then she doesn't come out. At least for me that's how it always was and I never once messed with the HUD.

if you are talking about the
Pirate ship puzzle
then yeah this was the only time I can remember where she just came in and spoiled that.

AniHawk

i set it to pro almost immediately. fuck the beginner hud is one of the worst designed things in world history. she bothered me all the fucking time. nag nag nag fucking nag

brofist

I've got it on pro as well. Fourth dungeon and the only time Fi has ruined anything for me was the pre-dungeon 3 puzzle with the
rotating clock hands thing

Pro all the way and as I said earlier Fi never ruined a puzzle for me. She doesn't say anything useful enough to ruin any puzzle. She only ever told me what I already knew/figured out before she spoke.

I have it set to Pro. There's no way I would allow that interface garbage to take up 1/3 of my screen. Fi still has annoying alerts that you can't turn off, like when you are low on hearts, low on batteries, etc. If you get a puzzle wrong, she's also likely to spoil it for you because you were TOO DUMB to solve it the first time... or something. Lol.

so i'm guessing the annoying part is her saying, "HEY LISTEN" and not actually popping out on her own and ruining the puzzle.

Amir0x

Banned
no, me and jarosh both had it set to pro and she popped up all the time and i never ever pressed the d-pad whatsoever except to access the
harp instrument
when necessary.

duckroll

so i'm guessing the annoying part is her saying, "HEY LISTEN" and not actually popping out on her own and ruining the puzzle.

She ruined one puzzle that way so far. Only one though. But that was annoying as fuck. Otherwise, it's definitely more of a "HEY LISTEN" problem than her actually spoiling every puzzle. I've had a lot of fun without Fi coming out and ruining it, but that one puzzle before the third dungeon was totally ruined by her popping up and basically shoving the solution in my face. :(

AniHawk

that's really weird. i wonder why people are not seeing her at all and others are seeing her all the time then.

THERE NEEDS TO BE AN ACTUAL REASON

Anth0ny

Had it on pro the second I was given the option. Fi doesn't shut up.

Hilarious that they give us the option to simplify the HUD, yet... no option to shut Fi the fuck up.

I played it on pro. Maybe this is a matter of perception. I think that when (6th dungeon spoiler)
I walk into a room, and Fi immediately (and without prompting) tells me that I can see the timeshift stone through the ceiling grate
that ruins the puzzle.

Fuck me, this game is terrible so far.

I'm in the first dungeon, and the controls and the hand holding are killing me. There really should be an option to turn both the Motion controls and Fi off. Forever.

And that fucking noise when you have to Dowse? Comon. COMON. It doesn't stop unless you go to that useless fucking view.

It took me four hours to enter the first dungeon, and at least an hour before I got to do anything in the game. They almost told me to use the Control Pad to move.

Everything is a pain. Fighting useless Moblins is a pain. It's not precise, it's heavy and it's slow. It breaks the flow of the game.

And the voice acting of Zelda and Link, christ. Never noticed in Twilight Princess, but that stands out like a sore thumb. So many "humph" and "uhh" and such. Annoying, give them voices or don't.

I'm so disappointed that I don't know If I want to keep playing. It's a Zelda game, for christ's sake, I should be forgetting to sleep and play this game non-stop.

What i hate the most is the constant beeping when my health is low. This has been a probelm ever since the early ass Zelda games, but now its even WORSE because Fi starts calling you just to say, "oh hai your health is low just thought you should know even though you're 30 fucking hours into the game kthxbai"

I mean, you would think after a certain point in the game, that prompt would just stop? But it doesn't. IT NEVER STOPS.

Mistle

So far Fii has only ruined one thing for me: how to enter dungeon 3.

Otherwise, she hasn't been a problem. Though I'm still at dungeon 3 so she may get worse.

ASIS

that's really weird. i wonder why people are not seeing her at all and others are seeing her all the time then.

It's more of "how tolerable are you towards her". Some, like me, didn't even think of her, she'd come in, do her percentage thing, and go back in the sword. I didn't mind her at all (except for the hearts and batteries, I still have no clue why that was included). Others, well...

jman2050

Agree. I think it's fair to say one might enjoy writing criticism more than positives, though. I know I do, but only because I hate circle jerking. I prefer to focus on what I can think people should fix. It's more constructive. That said, I too have found plenty to like and have stated so. I just genuinely dislike a lot in this game, and due to the surprising nature of how the game failed to live up to expectations, have decided to focus more on that.

I tend to slot in problems I have with a particular work into different priorities and start my criticism from there, and in all but the most egregious cases I won't point out any of the bad parts of my experience until I'm completely finished. I do this for a few reasons, the first being that I try not to play any game with a critical mindset because I feel that's missing the point, the second being that I can't be sure that things I perceive as problems are actually so until I've went through the entire experience, the third being that I need to know whether these perceived criticisms left any sort of real lasting impression. Like, if I mentally complained about something in the first hour of the game and ended up totally forgetting about it by the time I finished, can I say that problem was a big deal in the first place?

Right now though, having played up to the 3rd dungeon, there's a LOT more to like about this game than dislike, although I think there are many numerous minor issues that aren't by themselves worth noting at all but can be problematic when put together.

the most annoying thing about fi is how the advice/hints rarely if ever help you. the % things is pretty funny because of how obvious it is however she has gotten on my nerves a few times

Fuck me, this game is terrible so far.

I'm in the first dungeon, and the controls and the hand holding are killing me. There really should be an option to turn both the Motion controls and Fi off. Forever.

And that fucking noise when you have to Dowse? Comon. COMON. It doesn't stop unless you go to that useless fucking view.

It took me four hours to enter the first dungeon, and at least an hour before I got to do anything in the game. They almost told me to use the Control Pad to move.

Everything is a pain. Fighting useless Moblins is a pain. It's not precise, it's heavy and it's slow. It breaks the flow of the game.

And the voice acting of Zelda and Link, christ. Never noticed in Twilight Princess, but that stands out like a sore thumb. So many "humph" and "uhh" and such. Annoying, give them voices or don't.

I'm so disappointed that I don't know If I want to keep playing. It's a Zelda game, for christ's sake, I should be forgetting to sleep and play this game non-stop.

take a breather and calm down

battle controls are just about flawless. i dont know how close or far away from the sensor bar you are, and whether or not its too high or low, but you may want to look into adjusting that. you cant mindlessly waggle to kill enemies, you need to first decide which way you're going to strike then position your remote that way to do it

if you hate having to take time fighting monsters, thats fine but thats not a problem with the controls. this is the most welcome aspect of the game for me IMO

if you dont want to use dowsing, just press C and then press it again to turn it off. it takes less than one second

from the looks of it you already decided you hate this game and you may consider not going any further. ive never seen anyone rage this hard about grunts a character makes jesus christ

if you are talking about the
Pirate ship puzzle
then yeah this was the only time I can remember where she just came in and spoiled that.

She never did that for me in the 5th dungeon. Idk why she has come out for some people but I saw her icon flash for that specific puzzle that people are talking about that she ruined but I never hit it so she didn't ruin the puzzle. It also to me was fairly common sense. Idk why people thought it was an amazing puzzle when it seemed pretty obvious since the light was shinning through. Although she did get slightly annoying because I guess I did a section of the dungeon out of order and so she kept coming out and saying 'how about you go here and do this instead?'

The only puzzle she 'ruined' was pre-3rd dungeon the
Generator puzzle. I looked at the symbols and thought it looked close to my map so I figured that's how you solve it so I exited the screen to look at my map and Fi pops up and explains the puzzle for me.

I played it on pro. Maybe this is a matter of perception. I think that when (6th dungeon spoiler)
I walk into a room, and Fi immediately (and without prompting) tells me that I can see the timeshift stone through the ceiling grate that ruins the puzzle.
She never did that for me. I saw her icon flash and her beep three times but I ignored it and figured it out in 10 seconds anyway due to the subtle(kinda) visuals clues.

I am not sure anyone likes to complain, but it is often easier to explain why you dislike something than why you do.

Not to say he did like it and I don't want to put words in his mouth, but as a general rule, things often come off more negative than one would like them to be because those things are easier to articulate.

That's fair.

I've also played an awful lot of Zelda games, and their virtues tend to be pretty similar. It takes more these days for me to stand up and say, "that was a brilliant dungeon," and I'll entirely ignore the fact that dungeon designs like Zeldas are not common in the broader world of videogames. I tried to qualify my criticism at the end of that post by mentioning that it is still Zelda, but I could have done a better job of balancing my comments.

AniHawk

It's more of "how tolerable are you towards her". Some, like me, didn't even think of her, she'd come in, do her percentage thing, and go back in the sword. I didn't mind her at all (except for the hearts and batteries, I still have no clue why that was included). Others, well...

maybe that's the case. i literally can't remember the pre-3 puzzle being ruined, because i specifically remember the 'aha' moment i had when i figured it out. she never pops out unless it's a story segment. or maybe i'm just not realizing it's happening when it does because it's not a story segment and i go into a small coma and blow by it.

I think the music is underrated in this game, several outstanding pieces and I'm only at the 4th dungeon(music there is merely adequate).

Skyloft has great music, Temple 3 does, the area with the dudes in the ground is cool, etc...

The only music I don't like much at all is the music in the sky that sounds suspiciously reminiscent of Galaxy 2's.

jman2050

If it feels slow and heavy your movements are probably slow and heavy. I say once again, learn to play the game.

The handholding and Fi however are legitimate complaints, though from an outside perspective I see the reasoning behind it.

maybe that's the case. i literally can't remember the pre-3 puzzle being ruined, because i specifically remember the 'aha' moment i had when i figured it out. she never pops out unless it's a story segment. or maybe i'm just not realizing it's happening when it does because it's not a story segment and i go into a small coma and blow by it.

That was the case with me (though I did remember the pre-3 puzzle), most of the time Fi talked I was just all "right, right *holds A* whatever" and never really paid that much attention. There were only a few times where she said things that legitimately annoyed me.

duckroll

The best thing I like about the combat in SS is that you can't really "mash" attack and win. Fights go by much faster if you stop for a second to look at how to approach the enemy, and then just execute it well.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

When I did this puzzle I randomly got the first piece right, missed the second, and she immediately told me what to do before I could check anything about it.

Really weird how people are actually getting different stories about Fi like this.

Can I just say I'm pleasantly surprised this thread is so accepting of criticism and lots of people are voicing their disappointment. I think it's fair to say the Zelda fanbase can be a bunch of intolerable fanboys at times, so it's nice to actually be able to voice frustrations in this thread openly. Sign of a good OT!
That's a 50/50 right there my friend. If you looked at the review thread when the "critical" reviews landed you would have think otherwise. What you are seeing here is the "fanatic" resignation, the game has undeniable flaws, so acceptance is what remains.

Plus the hype levels subsided quire rapidly for a Zelda game. That's unusual, probably the effect of the other high profile releases in such a small time frame.

But in the review thread?... Oh boy! Rampant intolerance was the norm.
She ruined one puzzle that way so far. Only one though. But that was annoying as fuck. Otherwise, it's definitely more of a "HEY LISTEN" problem than her actually spoiling every puzzle. I've had a lot of fun without Fi coming out and ruining it, but that one puzzle before the third dungeon was totally ruined by her popping up and basically shoving the solution in my face. :(
And she ruins
the one in the ship
. Plus she is always telling you (withouth being ask) exactly where to go for an errand. That's a big "no! no!" for this type of game. There's need to be a thought process from the player's part, this is not a corridor FPS after all.

I think the music is underrated in this game, several outstanding pieces and I'm only at the 4th dungeon(music there is merely adequate).

Skyloft has great music, Temple 3 does, the area with the dudes in the ground is cool, etc...

The only music I don't like much at all is the music in the sky that sounds suspiciously reminiscent of Galaxy 2's.

THATS WHAT IT IS. i couldnt put my finger on why it felt so familiar. the little islands also feel like the planetoids as well. im gonna try and see if i can walk upside down on one of the small ones now haha

music is incredible however

battle controls are just about flawless. i dont know how close or far away from the sensor bar you are, and whether or not its too high or low, but you may want to look into adjusting that. you cant mindlessly waggle to kill enemies, you need to first decide which way you're going to strike then position your remote that way to do it

I know how it works. I mean, she fucking spawned in my face and taught me how it works.

It just doesn't work. Maybe I'm not far enough yet, but I loved the counter attacks and the rhythmic combat of Wind Waker and TP. It was fast and light, and made each encounter a joy.

from the looks of it you already decided you hate this game and you may consider not going any further. ive never seen anyone rage this hard about grunts a character makes

For the record, I was on media blackout for this game. I was hyped beyond recognition.

It's not that I don't want to use dowsing, it's that I shouldn't have to if I didn't wanted to.

It's also the first time since the N64 era that a character directly stopped me from exploring before completing a quest. Fi appeared in front of me and said "Nah-ah, you still have to complete that useless task before having fun looking around!" I don't know how often this happens in the game, but so far, it's annoying. It also happened with the Goron and the box. Add that to all the false choice the game is giving you : "Are you afraid of the dungeon? Yes No", and you have a pretty miserable experience so far.

I'm really early in the game but I haven't had her pop out in anything other than a cutscene either so far (except for the damn hearts thing). I get the blinking crosspad cursor and if I ignore it it goes away. Are people playing different versions of the game maybe? I've got the US version.

The best thing I like about the combat in SS is that you can't really "mash" attack and win. Fights go by much faster if you stop for a second to look at how to approach the enemy, and then just execute it well.

There is strategy but one thing I hate and exploit is when fighting the Stalfos or whatever, there is a very easy way to beat them no matter how many there are or what kind.

I felt kind of like it was cheap but I haven't figured out the controls good enough yet to fight them like the game wants you to.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Does anyone else think they'd like the equivalent of a "dungeon crawler" Zelda? I guess this would be more akin to Zelda 1 or something...I want one town and then puzzle dungeons where I just go from one to the next. No dousing, no tears of light, no collecting, no sidequests. Just puzzle rooms with items. I guess you don't even need the town. But you could go back to town to buy items for the next dungeon.

That's sort of how I feel Ocarina is. Not entirely, for sure. But mostly. Has no real need for a town, but even though I just played it I feel like you can string a good 2 or 3 dungeons together at a time without too much futzing. The pre-dungeons for 1 and 2 were putrid. 3 is interesting though.

I liked most of the music. However, a lot of it in the dungeon areas were softer and tended to drown out. There are a large amount of great tunes but most of the dungeon music is fairly unremarkable, imo. Only song I hated is the 3rd dungeon music. I was prepared to hit mute the first 5 minutes I was in the dungeon and it gave me a headache. However, shortly after I completely forgot about it.

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
I really hope my opinion is respected in the future when I state that Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda title and in my top 10 titles of all time. Reading this thread is really depressing, all I want to do is share in someone else's love of this game... but they're all getting banned. :(

That's true. When fighting the electric-sword bokoblins, for example, sometimes you can get the jump on them with a quick waggle, but usually it's best to wait for your favored angle to open up.

I'm sure you know how it works, that doesn't make you an instant expert though.

Yeah, I get it. It's just a quick opinion after the first dungeon. Maybe it gets better or easier, but so far, it's really not charming as a battle system.

Maybe because you guys come from playing Dark Souls or something, but I come from fucking Torchlight and Wind Waker. :p

THATS WHAT IT IS. i couldnt put my finger on why it felt so familiar. the little islands also feel like the planetoids as well. im gonna try and see if i can walk upside down on one of the small ones now haha

music is incredible however

Because of its appearance and the similarity there as well, I wonder if it was coincidental or an ode to that game.

duckroll

Does anyone else think they'd like the equivalent of a "dungeon crawler" Zelda? I guess this would be more akin to Zelda 1 or something...I want one town and then puzzle dungeons where I just go from one to the next. No dousing, no tears of light, no collecting, no sidequests. Just puzzle rooms with items. I guess you don't even need the town. But you could go back to town to buy items for the next dungeon.

That's sort of how I feel Ocarina is. Not entirely, for sure. But mostly. Has no real need for a town, but even though I just played it I feel like you can string a good 2 or 3 dungeons together at a time without too much futzing. The pre-dungeons for 1 and 2 were putrid. 3 is interesting though.

I would definitely like Nintendo to attempt to make a new version of classic Zelda. Maybe something on portables, like New Legend of Zelda, literally. Modern graphics and updated art and designs. I don't even see the need for a town really. Just make it exactly like Zelda 1, where the entire world is filled with danger, the player doesn't really know immediately where to go, and you explore the overworld to find dungeons, and you can do some of them in different orders, etc.

Anth0ny

What i hate the most is the constant beeping when my health is low. This has been a probelm ever since the early ass Zelda games, but now its even WORSE because Fi starts calling you just to say, "oh hai your health is low just thought you should know even though you're 30 fucking hours into the game kthxbai"

I mean, you would think after a certain point in the game, that prompt would just stop? But it doesn't. IT NEVER STOPS.

She called me during the final boss.

I actually spoke to her. You know, maybe she had something important to say. To help me not get my balls rocked by the final boss.

"You're low on health! You should find some hearts immediately."

There weren't even any hearts in that room to collect. I laughed out loud.

I know how it works. I mean, she fucking spawned in my face and taught me how it works.

It just doesn't work. Maybe I'm not far enough yet, but I loved the counter attacks and the rhythmic combat of Wind Waker and TP. It was fast and light, and made each encounter a joy.

thats fair. i completely forgot about those counters from the past games. however, i love how each new enemy you face is kind of like a mini boss encounter. its a puzzle trying to figure out how to take somebody down and it can get really tense at first. its more strategic and once you know the pattern you can zip through them easily. every time i encounter a moblin, they go down in 2 seconds

seriously, spend 10 minutes getting better at combat. theres the sparring hall for that. its the best part about this game

For the record, I was on media blackout for this game. I was hyped beyond recognition.

It's not that I don't want to use dowsing, it's that I shouldn't have to if I didn't wanted to.

It's also the first time since the N64 era that a character directly stopped me from exploring before completing a quest. Fi appeared in front of me and said "Nah-ah, you still have to complete that useless task before having fun looking around!" I don't know how often this happens in the game, but so far, it's annoying. It also happened with the Goron and the box. Add that to all the false choice the game is giving you : "Are you afraid of the dungeon? Yes No", and you have a pretty miserable experience so far.

i too was in a media blackout for this, which is why im enjoying it a lot more than i would have if i wasnt. which quest was that? i honestly dont remember any time where the game didnt let me do what i wanted, providing i had the right tools.

you also dont have to use dowsing. you can take it oldschool and explore every nook and cranny if you want to, and use the dowsing only as an in game guide

I really hope my opinion is respected in the future when I state that Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda title and in my top 10 titles of all time. Reading this thread is really depressing, all I want to do is share in someone else's love of this game... but they're all getting banned. :(

This is my favorite Zelda so far, I just finished the 6th dungeon and the story bits. The way the areas are structured are just amazing. It feels amazing exploring the different areas and it feeling like a puzzle and dungeon in and of itself. The 3rd, 4th and 5th dungeon for me are the highlights of the game. Again I haven't finished the game but the amount of surprises and genuine new gameplay mechanics constantly thrown at you is superb.

For me this is the best Zelda yet. However, I see many areas in which this game could easily be improved and a far superior sequel appear(think SMG to SMG2).

jman2050

Yeah, I get. It's just a quick opinion after the first dungeon. Maybe it gets better or easier, but so far, it's really not charming as a battle system.

Maybe because you guys come from playing Dark Souls or something, but I come from fucking Torchlight and Wind Waker. :p

Well for me the first thing I did after I got the sword was spend the next twenty minutes or so in the sparring hall practicing and figuring out what I need to do and correcting my own body movements when the wrong motions came out. And every time I start the game up I spend the first minute or so testing all my movements to make sure everything is A-OK. I think the game so far has done a good job using enemies and obstacles to teach you what you can and cannot do. You complain about the moblins, to me that was the game telling me "no mindless mashing for you, think before you act"

frequency

I just started this game last night. I have no opinion on the game yet, but I just wanted to say I spent like 30 minutes stuck at the very first puzzle in the very first temple
where you have to make the eye dizzy. I kept trying to hit it with the Skyward Strike
. Should I be embarrassed?

I'm still trying to get used to the combat. I think it's because my room is small so I have to stand close, but it feels like Link doesn't slash the way I want him to 100% of the time. It makes fights with monsters that can block take longer than I'm used to Zelda fights taking.

Also, my foot hurts from standing so long. I'm so unfit... :(

Top Bottom