• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The LittleBigPlanet BETA thread of hoo boy it's judgement time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teknoman said:
So then delete the user we made in order to use the PSN account?
Deleting user != Deactivating account. You need to login with the account, go to the account management screen and deactivate it from there, but anything downloaded from that account will stop working.

____

bsjezz said:
oh we'll work

lmao lemme verify. brb.

but what i meant was..i think you have to 'create' a layout for what your level would look like...then they choose what's the best one, and give you a beta code or something like that.

brb

Can someone share this with me? I have an account with with tons and tons of content:

40 or 50 RB songs
CaC
Pain + expansion + characters
SSHD + expansions
Siren
The Last Guy
PJ Eden
PJ Monsters + Encore
Lemmings
Quest 4 Booty
Qore year subscription
Super Puzzle Fighter
Loco Roco
Echochrome
flow
Blast Factor
... All for access to the beta of a game I've already paid for...

God bless roomates

Teknoman

Metalmurphy said:
Deleting user != Deactivating account. You need to login with the account, go to the account management screen and deactivate it from there, but anything downloaded from that account will stop working.

So then that wouldnt really help anyway?

EDIT: Im going to try again from scratch.

Teknoman

Ok so:

I made a new user, signed in on that user with the PSN info needed to get the beta.
Switched over to my default user account, which signed me into TeknomanEX while the beta is still downloading.

lowrider007 said:
Dam I want to do this also, do you have to create a separate user, what If I just delete the game saves ?

erm not sure, i imagine if you delete the game saves you will start the intro again

i thought everyone had about 4 different accounts by now :lol

patsu

Hey Sony and MM, you need to tell people what's your beta plans for US and Asia are. Don't let your guys sit around frustrated like this. (I got in)

Costanza

Banned
I can gameshare with someone (preferably a trade for some recent PSN stuff). It's on my Euro account that I don't really care about so as long as you promise not to give it to anyone else I won't change the password :).

PM me with what you have to trade.

____

____ said:
lmao lemme verify. brb.

but what i meant was..i think you have to 'create' a layout for what your level would look like...then they choose what's the best one, and give you a beta code or something like that.

brb

sorry, that's gamespot.

:hides under trashcan lid:

thuway

Costanza said:
I can gameshare with someone (preferably a trade for some recent PSN stuff). It's on my Euro account that I don't really care about so as long as you promise not to give it to anyone else I won't change the password :).

PM me with what you have to trade.
Did you get my PM? I should have been the first one to send it. I did it the very moment.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I'd just like to extend pre-emptive fuck you to everyone currently living in America who signed up for the JP beta.

i'm back. something shitty was wrong with one of those codes that fucked up my original download. anyways a friend of mine gave me his code so now i'm back to having fun :D

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone is willing to share with an Aussie PS3 owner then shoot me a PM. I'd love to have a play of this one early, as I'm undecided on whether or not I'm going to purchase it right away or not. Cheers. I'm not sure how the sharing thing works, so yeah you'll have to give me a quick rundown. Or you can not go to the trouble and ignore this message, either way. ;)

1-D_FTW

For only being out less than a day, there's some interesting maps. This is gonna be platforming nirvana once it's been out a while.

But I'm definitely gonna pick up a usb keyboard for it. Felt like such a mute when I was playing with somebody who had one.

DMPrince said:
i'm back. something shitty was wrong with one of those codes that fucked up my original download. anyways a friend of mine gave me his code so now i'm back to having fun :D
What was wrong with the original one man? I'm using it and it's working fine. Weren't you using it too?

h3ro

ScissorHands said:
What is the general consensus about LBP?

total meh.

An amazing and truly special experience that needs to be played by anyone who considers gaming their hobby.

kay

HIGHSCORE ON GAF TEST LEVEL #2

2e2051h.jpg

Flunkie

Banned
h3ro said:
total meh.

An amazing and truly special experience that needs to be played by anyone who considers gaming their hobby.

Good thing you had that stuff in spoilers, because I was getting ready to hate you.

Teknoman

Private Hoffman said:
What was wrong with the original one man? I'm using it and it's working fine. Weren't you using it too?
:lol Thats why im redownloading it. I've gotta be doing something wrong.

So far, all i've done is use the info DMprince gave me (on a newly created user profile), started the download, clicked perform in background, and logged back into TeknomanEX/ my default user profile.

Currently redownloading at 23%.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
thuway said:
Your just bitter.
Your so getting this day one. :lol

I AM bitter because this whole beta thing is retarded. Are they even going to release a public demo for people? I'm not getting it day 1.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe they're just doing a slow rollout to test the servers and such before releasing the beta to the general public..?

Let me dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom