• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Marvel Studios Films Get A Timeline

bitbydeath

Looks like this was put together before the latest Ant-Man movie released.

1943-1945: Captain America: The First Avenger
1995: Captain Marvel
2010: Iron Man
2011: Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, Thor
2012: The Avengers, Iron Man 3
2013: Thor: The Dark World
2014: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming
2016-2017: Doctor Strange
2017: Black Panther, Thor: Ragnarok, Avengers: Infinity War

http://www.darkhorizons.com/the-marvel-studios-films-get-a-timeline/

Xiaoki

Antman and Wasp is during Infinity War.

Timeline doesnt match up with the dialogue in the movies.

Homecoming takes place 8 years after Avengers but Infinity War takes place 6 years after Avengers.

They should have Micheal Keaton redub his line or something.

Doom85

Yeah, it's best to NOT have an official timeline as I doubt at this point it could make much sense.

For one thing, a year between Age of Ultron and Civil War? I know the accident at the start of CW is what really pushed the Accords forward, but surely Tony coming out about creating Ultron would have had those sort of discussions already in place, so either these Accords took really long to get started (and kinda bizarre that a dozen or so dead people seemed to be the final straw when the previous incident cost FAR more lives) or Tony never went public about it which makes him lose any moral ground he has towards Steve in my book if that's the case. Also Ross is still an idiot for bringing up New York and Washington DC, okay just criticize the only people who stopped New York from being nuked (by a trigger-happy council who didn't even wait to see how the Air Force would fare against the alien ships, where's their accords?!) and I guess Steve, Natasha, and Sam should have just let HYDRA kill hundreds of millions of people just so a few dozen to hundreds of accidental casualties in Washington DC when the ships fell don't happen (and they were consulted by Fury who would still technically be SHIELD's leader so this plan was supervised).

Also, Civil War and Black Panther a year apart, uh no, unless CW took place at the end of 2016 and BP the start of 2017 respectively that makes zero sense, they would be having the ceremony as soon as possible so Wakanda has a king.

Also, some of these gaps make the heroes look lazy or just leading uneventful lives. Thor didn't check on Asgard for FOUR YEARS?! The Guardians didn't do anything noteworthy for four years? Man, the Sovereign are really taking their time with their "Adam" plan.....

Yeah, I'm good without ever knowing the timeline, thanks.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Notice how Thor 2: The Dark World is in the middle. Its the key to the whole franchise.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Yeah, it's best to NOT have an official timeline as I doubt at this point it could make much sense.

For one thing, a year between Age of Ultron and Civil War? I know the accident at the start of CW is what really pushed the Accords forward, but surely Tony coming out about creating Ultron would have had those sort of discussions already in place, so either these Accords took really long to get started (and kinda bizarre that a dozen or so dead people seemed to be the final straw when the previous incident cost FAR more lives) or Tony never went public about it which makes him lose any moral ground he has towards Steve in my book if that's the case. Also Ross is still an idiot for bringing up New York and Washington DC, okay just criticize the only people who stopped New York from being nuked (by a trigger-happy council who didn't even wait to see how the Air Force would fare against the alien ships, where's their accords?!) and I guess Steve, Natasha, and Sam should have just let HYDRA kill hundreds of millions of people just so a few dozen to hundreds of accidental casualties in Washington DC when the ships fell don't happen (and they were consulted by Fury who would still technically be SHIELD's leader so this plan was supervised).

Also, Civil War and Black Panther a year apart, uh no, unless CW took place at the end of 2016 and BP the start of 2017 respectively that makes zero sense, they would be having the ceremony as soon as possible so Wakanda has a king.

Also, some of these gaps make the heroes look lazy or just leading uneventful lives. Thor didn't check on Asgard for FOUR YEARS?! The Guardians didn't do anything noteworthy for four years? Man, the Sovereign are really taking their time with their "Adam" plan.....

Yeah, I'm good without ever knowing the timeline, thanks.

I think you are doing it a little too literally.

Top Bottom