• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The MCC - Zanzibar in action

Some weird ass embargo ended today.

http://youtu.be/c7DJbnlrTjI

Zanzibar 1080p / 60 fps footage:

http://www.everyeye.it/video/xboxone/halo-the-master-chief-collection_gameplay-6_15293

holy-sht.gif

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
looks excellent. excited to play halo again, especially at 1080p/60

Gui_PT

Elzarthelame

Looks good, thanks for the video

E: What's that sound that's playing whenever he has the sniper?

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
I am so ready for this. 55days to go. Already took off from work on Nov 11 :)

How can you not get hyped as fuck for the MCC. X box One has two, arguably THREE system sellers this holiday (FH2 and MCC, and arguably SO). Well done MS you are killing it this year.

hwalker84

How can you not get hyped as fuck for the MCC. X box One has two, arguably THREE system sellers this holiday (FH2 and MCC, and arguably SO). Well done MS you are killing it this year.

FH2, Sunset, and MMC vs. Driveclub. This holiday is easily one in MS favor.

My goodness at the footage!!!

Dantis

The visuals are super underwhelming next to the improvements that Halo 1 Anniversary made.

I was hoping for my first glimpse of next gen Halo. :(

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
In terms of objective modes, Zanzibar is easily my favorite Halo map. Had those map strats with my team for CTF and Assault down to a T. Good times man, especially whenever you made a great clutch Warthog run.

The feelings are rushing back right now.

And I haven't been reading up on anything at all, so that was the first time I ever saw or heard about the Gungoose - I wonder who came up with the name - Stinkles?

Oh, and I need to see this clip again in 60fps, stat!

Omni

What a boring looking map.

Why in a universe where a race of aliens can build and manipulate giant worlds and structures, we do constantly get maps that are so grounded in reality like this?

The other maps in the game are coming along alright. But there's so much potential to do something awesome and 343i's artists just aren't particularly doing it, IMO.

Top Bottom