• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The MGS4 NYC Midnight Launch thread of HIDEO KOJIMA

CarmineMac said:
That's pretty lame. Hopefully, that's the just company line, and Kojima would be willing to sign other stuff. Heck, Inafune signed a bunch of stuff (and even drew little sketches) when he was at Gamestop without any complaints.

I'm actually starting to think that they may have the game pre-signed. You'll just pick up the game and quickly get shuffled by Kojima...
Yeah, I think so too. If not they can deal with me switching with a different title at the last second. Ryan Patton said on the damn podcast you can get anything signed. I'll tell them whose right you or Konami?

Ephemeris

Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
Yeah, I think so too. If not they can deal with me switching with a different title at the last second. Ryan Patton said on the damn podcast you can get anything signed. I'll tell them whose right you or Konami?

Hopefully we can. That would be awesome. In any case, I made a new thread here to help manage the meet better. Hopefully a mod could lock this one.

SEVEN DAYS.

Ashhong

is there any chance that that sign has it wrong? the kojima website has the LA event listed as the launch party, and only says "signing" for new york.

Top Bottom