• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The most comments I get on best smelling cologne is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Abercrombie_Fitch_-_Fierce_Cologne.jpg

I've tried to switch it up and do different ones, like the one from Express got some few comments but nothing like this one.

Yes it's from both ladies and dudes - to this day I always get told it's the best smelling cologne.

What's your scent?

styl3s

Old Spice Sport + Curve.

Been using that combo for like 17 years and i get at least one compliment a month on how good i smell. Although that could be contributed the various creams/lotions and body wash i use.

AntoneM

The best smelling cologne is the one that smells best on you. Body chemistry plays an important part. I can't wear overly musky colognes, ends up smelling like BO.

Duress

I don't have use cologne. I never have an occasion to use it. I have some Gucci Envy, that I got as a gift. I haven't had any complaints.

I always get compliments, especially from females, when i wear this:

Would also reccomend Dolce & Gabbana: The One

Oh and I'm really digging a few of the Versace fragrences right now. My mrs loves me with Versace Eros on:

I have way too much aftershave, at last count, i currently have about 20-30..... :I

Currently on the lookout for a woody smelling aftershave. I smelt it at an airport a while ago and loved it but i cannot remmeber what it was for the life of me :(

hwalker84

Picked this up in Japan. Getting a lot of compliment's
21602.jpg

Recently cut my cologne collection down two about 20 from around 45.

slabrock

Banned
Got this too!

Issey Miyake special edition Summer Fragrances are always awesome too. I tend to pick one up every summer as they are really fresh but not over-powering.

The new Night fragrence is lovely. Check it out if you get the chance:

o.26569.jpg

Nice, I have a bottle of the regular and the Intense Miyake. Might have to add that to the rotation.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hands down, Fahrenheit by Dior

So many compliments and women just gravitate towards it

suberzat

I always get compliments, especially from females, when i wear this:

162533.jpg

Would also reccomend Dolce & Gabbana: The One

original_CW.jpg

I have way too much aftershave, at last count, i currently have about 20-30..... :I

Currently on the lookout for a woody smelling aftershave. I smelt it at an airport a while ago and loved it but i cannot remmeber what it was for the life of me :(

The One is probably my most used everyday spray

Creed Green Irish Tweed is a good summer spray and earthy
Creed-Green-Irish-Tweed.jpg

Zoggy

i don't use cologne

sometimes i use womens perfume that girls have left at my place, and everytime I do i get compliments out the ass.

i must look really good

Juice

Boy do I hate cologne.

My wife and I are hardly hippies, but neither of us feel any compulsion to wear fragrances.

Walking down the street in Chicago all weekend, I wish the randos we passed all agreed with us. It's unbelievable how much stanky cologne men will lather on. Does it ever work? Yuck.

Boy do I hate cologne.

My wife and I are hardly hippies, but neither of us feel any compulsion to wear fragrances.

Walking down the street in Chicago all weekend, I wish the randos we passed all agreed with us. It's unbelievable how much stanky cologne men will lather on. Does it ever work? Yuck.
there are many wonderful fragrances that don't carry the usual citric/sweet-wood-musk structure you are probably sick of. soliflores in particular, which are designed to highlight a single note above all else.

Rookje

I have four main ones.

nd.17.jpg

Most masculine scent, use it if I want to feel older. Use it a lot during Fall/Winter at social events.

s1127562-main-hero-300.jpg

What I wear to first dates. Mainstream appeal. Masculine but not dadcore, inviting.

BRI100TSM.jpg

More of a spring/summer scent. Smells like roses, ginger but with a masculine edge.

41G%2BJcPQHIL._SY300_.jpg

This is my sex cologne, drives the girls wild in my experience... but kind of immature. Wouldn't use it to family events, work, etc. (They always think its Curve, idk why. Never even smelled Curve.)

Boy do I hate cologne.

I feel the same way.

lem0n

I have only had Curve, and that was a long time ago. Never been a cologne guy. I just make do with some nice deodorant.

Also, wish this thread was scratch-n-sniff LOL

slabrock

Banned
Boy do I hate cologne.

Probably doesn't help that some people use way too much. Some people seem to bathe in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom