• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Nintendo Switch Friend Code sharing thread of friendship

Kaibutsu

Jeff Gerstmann mentioned being able to re-roll your friend code. I didn't know you could do that, does it remove your current friends?

Falchion

Hit me up! I don't know any irl that has a Switch and having no friends on a system sucks.

SW-4312-4900-0728

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
I put my code on here already, if guys find me hit me up if you ladies or gents haven't. We have MARIO Kart 8 releasing and my wife, the kids, and I had a blast, so I'm sure we are going to love this one. We didn't play any of the DLCs, so we should have a lot of new content to play, right?

As soon as I get my wife's friend code, I'll put it on here also. She wants some friends to play with, but I didn't want to put it on a regular forum. I trust this one more to not harass her in anyway, as some sites she tried to make friends on PlayStation and XBox and it didn't work out.

Is there a way to hide the code from lurkers, but GAF members can see it? That would be great.

SW-6789-8593-4966

Just got my Switch today, and have MK8D pre-ordered! I'll be wanting some people to practice/play ARMS with, too!

Is there a way to hide the code from lurkers, but GAF members can see it? That would be great.
You could use the email tag. Registered users would have to quote your post to see the code.

[email = ENTERCODE][/email]

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
SW-6789-8593-4966

Just got my Switch today, and have MK8D pre-ordered! I'll be wanting some people to practice/play ARMS with, too!

You could use the email tag. Registered users would have to quote your post to see the code.

[email = ENTERCODE][/email]

Thank you very much for the information, it is most appreciated.

Oh shoot, I didn't even know there was a friend code thread (it actually took me a while to realize that this thing even had friend codes...I thought they were done with them...).
Nice!
Mine is SW-4931-4548-0501.
Hit me up, I'm down to add anybody.

Mega Man

Just got my Switch a week ago. Stoked to pick up MK8 day one!

Add me if you want a challenge!

Name: Danegerous

Code: SW-6700-6800-6619

ViolentP

I'll certainly be picking up MK8 and even though I haven't played a Mario Kart in close to 10 years, I'm certain I'm still the best in this room. ;)

violent
FC: SW-2811-1603-7520

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Nickname eric SW-6491-9896-4591

Will grab Bomberman at some point but grabbing MK8DX on Friday.

13ruce

Banned
Will add a bunch off people again today my code can be found if you click on my profile currently no Switch at hand:p

Getting MK 8 this week.

SW-7197-5145-8316

Downloading Mario Kart 8 Deluxe the minute it's available so add me! Hopefully we can get some tourneys going during the weekend.

My FC is-

SW-1700-1826-9024

Playing bomberman and will be playing a lot of mario kart when that comes out.

Will add some from here when I get a chance.

UK.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
yBmefjg.jpg

SW-0502-5948-9498 (Andy)

Anyone feel free to add, especially any UK Gaffers (due to time zones although i'm on some random times depending on work)

SW-3443-8795-3698
name: naz

thanks to all who added me. :)

anyone know what the new cap is?

it was 100 on the Wii U

I wish we had a miiverse this would have been better, I should fire up my WiiU and see if I can get some of my old friends on Switch

edit: you are not allowed to post friends codes on miiverse bummer

Chucker

Nickname: Chux
Code: SW-4629-4038-2989
Games: Puyo Puyo Tetris, Bomberman, MK8D, Arms, and Splatoon as they come out.
Eastern Time Zone

random25

MK8D is fast approaching. Might as well put my FC here if anyone wants to add me up.

Username: random25
SW-3473-9858-4976

moeman

SW-7904-0895-6488

Getting MK8D tomorrow and I'm super pumped! Looking for others to play with online and I hear GAF matches are tons of fun.

forrest

formerly nacire
I've only ever had one friend on a Nintendo console and he was a Gaffer on WiiU. Looking to change that by posting here. looking forward to some online play with Gaf.

Forrest
SW-7876-9541-5981

Added quite a few of you already, but I'll gladly add any others I've missed:

SW-2997-8467-7281
Username: hevyliquid

Looking forward to playing MK8D tonight.

wapplew

FC: SW-7487-1538-7975
ID: wapplew

Playing MK8D. Getting Arms and maybe Splatoon2.
Just want to say region free eshop is godsend, hopr Sony make PS store region free too.

So, my friend code is SW-8476-8881-7978 (nick is Overture).

I'll add a few codes but if you guys want to play MK8 and other future stuff online, feel free to add.

Top Bottom