• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

WillyFive

Colbert is good with deaths. This one was very respectful and inspiring, and the one he did for Steve Jobs was also very sad.

The episode when his mother passes away is going to be very poignant.

Volimar

Colbert is good with deaths. This one was very respectful and inspiring, and the one he did for Steve Jobs was also very sad.

The episode when his mother passes away is going to be very poignant.

I teared up when he came back and talked about how tough she was...

BigDug13

Most shows take the entire Summer off. We could have that...wait till the fall for the next season...

I hate missing out on my fix as well, but with D3 out, I'm good to go.

But when good news reports that are ripe for the shit talking come out and they're on vacation...that part does suck.

Orayn

Why did the mini-hiatus have to start RIGHT after I got into watching the show regularly? ARGH!

WtXph.jpg

Wubby

Why don't they still do the show but have someone sub for Stewart? I wouldn't mind watching John Oliver host in his place.

explodet

Catch up on old episodes/clips son.
Let's do so!
Here's some of my favorites:

Drink Responsibly - Steve Carell gets hammered.

Panel of Experts - A homemade 'Jackass' video is discussed.

Prince Charles Scandal - Pretty much just Stewart and Colbert corpsing.

Cheney's Got a Gun / Dead Eye Dick / Decisive Shooter - Cheney shooting a guy in the face is comedy gold.

Back in Black - Glenn Beck's Nazi Tourettes

Barack Obama is Cliff Huxtable (This clip is unavailable on the main site for some reason)

Me Lover's Pizza with Crazy Broad - They go easy on Palin, but decimate Trump.

dLMN8R

It's almost a relief for me when they go on break :p I've watched every single episode of TDS and TCR since before TCR even started, so when they're on break it's a good way for me to catch up on episodes at the gym or something.

Tamanon

Banned
What do you expect? He's just a liberal mouthpiece. It's all he's ever been. He just laughs off any ideas that aren't in line with Democrats.

?

I think it was a much fairer shake that he gave Gary Johnson than any other media outlet would.

Does it seem like the Daily Show is getting more "yelly?" I feel like Jon Stewart and John Oliver are always yelling at each other, the new one, Jessica, yells, and even Yasif's narration and correspondance is super loud (although his interviews are normal volume and awesome). And some of Jon's monologue, when he gets into the silly voices, is too loud also. It makes me just switch it off.

Jintor

Holy shit. How long did John stay and argue/talk it out with this crazy economist?

"We know that Europe and Japan get no innovation" = wat

What the fuck, how did this guy conclude that John was saying that "America was Special"? What kind of brain processes is this guy using?

Top Bottom