• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

Keasar

RWJSFis.png

Diablos

I finally watched the last show -- not even going to lie, I got a bit teary-eyed at the end.

No one will ever be able to replace Jon Stewart. I'm not saying the show can't be good again, but there's just no way it will reach the level of greatness that it is with Jon at the helm. TV will never be the same again.

It just feels so strange that he won't be on anymore.

I can't even find a word to describe how valuable this man has been to comedy, common sense, interviews and politics. His ability to fuse all of these things together without even looking like he's trying for 16 years is just amazing. Seriously, he is one of a kind and will go down in history as a television juggernaut.

danielcw

I wonder if the globes will spin the proper direction now?

It should spin in the same direction in relation to the camera, but the glob should be upside down.

With modern technology , shouldn't it be easy for them to have the globe focus on a certain location, that matters to the news of the day?

Top Bottom