• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E3 2009 Thread (June 2-4) of Everything's already leaked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakkit

Banned
I went in for an interview yesterday for an internship, and I need a job, but I won't lie, I almost threw up in my mouth when they said my first day of work would be June 1st.

How will I know breaking E3 news?!

Lucis

pakkit said:
I went in for an interview yesterday for an internship, and I need a job, but I won't lie, I almost threw up in my mouth when they said my first day of work would be June 1st.

no computer at work?

For UK GAF:

Microsoft: Monday, June 1st, 6:30pm
EA: Monday, June 1st, 10:00pm
Ubisoft: Tuesday, June 2nd, 1:00am
Nintendo: Tuesday, June 2nd, 5:00pm
Sony: Tuesday, June 2nd, 7:00pm
Konami: Wednesday, June 3rd, 11:00pm

thaOwner

GCX said:
I hope we've gotten rid off the 404 server errors because that's what GAF usually looks like during E3.
Nah man. That adds a layer of awesome to E3. Chances are that, anything you get the dreaded 505 error,
it means something big has happened.

Raide

pakkit said:

Twitter? :lol Or maybe not.

GQman2121

Banned
Eight days out and I'm feeling like the winds are really going to start blowing when the office opens after the holiday on Tuesday. Should be a great build up to what is surely going to be a _________ show full of __________ announcements.

Kirashi said:
I have a question about getting to attend E3.
The show floor pass is 500$, who is allowed to attend? the industry free pass says you need to show things like company credit card/paystub/W-2
What about for the floor pass?
Technically my company attends E3 every year and it won't be a problem for me to show proof of me working there. Can i just get the floor pass if I am willing to pay 500$?
Also how do people get into the conferences? =(
For the Industry Pass you had to apply before May 1st. That's how I got my pass. If you want a pass now, you gotta pay.

Lucis

polyh3dron said:
For the Industry Pass you had to apply before May 1st. That's how I got my pass. If you want a pass now, you gotta pay.

Ya I knew I won't be able to go this year.
But for the sake of asking for next year. What kind of procedure will they go through to check the validity?
Of course I want to go. I work for the industry, but I do not represent my company, I just want to go to see things and have fun. Will that get me a free pass?

RavenFox

Banned
LordOfTheE3NIN.gif

Im staying for the gifs :lol

Jaruru

I'm so ready for this.
the big 3 better DELIVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

is this a hype thread or official one? :lol

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Advertising that IRC channel won't be allowed this year. Last time around people spammed it constantly every page of e3-related threads. Only warning I'll give.

+1 for seperate conference threads.

Plus this thread will be 20+ pages before June 1st, don't wanna wade through pointless discssion pages.Also the OP will be live updating for his website, so this thread won't get updated with the quickness.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
velvet_nitemare said:
+1 for seperate conference threads.

Plus this thread will be 20+ pages before June 1st, don't wanna wade through pointless discssion pages.Also the OP will be live updating for his website, so this thread won't get updated with the quickness.
We always have a summary thread, separate conference threads, and even separate threads for certain announcements/media, is that going to change?

Screw E3. We've gotten more cool news and videos this week then I expected at E3 (at least for ps3). I'd like to see Nintendo show up big and at least announce for cool new titles.

Niks

This should be the PRE-E3 HYPE THREAD
OP should be packed with more info, expected games, rumors etc...

Once E3 arrives, the separate conference threads will take over.

GCX

GAF E3 has always been my favorite drama series.

Megatons, meltdowns, epic surprises, tears of joy, winners, losers, giant enemy crabs, bans, server errors, etc..

It has it all.

Amir0x

Banned
i was actually gonna do an update thread this year too :lol

oh well, good luck with it. You better keep it updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom