• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Halo 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got matched against a player who is -1700 EXP , Host Booting, and standbying all at the same time. He quit a bunch of MLG games and is now trying to get a player zRevolt to a 50 in it.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=741738579&player=XxJuicesxX

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=I Make LvL 50s - Booster
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=zRevolt - Boostee

http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?h3fileid=53028201 - File share of my video, pretty funny I came in and it was already 1-0 but it shows up in the video as 0-0 so the game ends at 2-0 even though they had 3 captures.

Gotta love it.

Cocopjojo said:
No way.

How do you know?
Kid from my school gives me his gamertag, which happens to be dax01. When I asked him, he replied "MINDBLOWN."

Yeah, it's definitely Dax.

EDIT:Should I post his yearbook picture? :lol :lol :lol :lol

DOUBLEEDIT: I just realized something, he joined GAF around the same month I met him and told him about NeoGAF.

I unleashed the Dax01 Plague unto the GAF.

Sibylus

Banned
snack said:
Kid from my school gives me his gamertag, which happens to be dax01. When I asked him, he replied "MINDBLOWN."

DOUBLEEDIT: I just realized something, he joined GAF around the same month I met him and told him about NeoGAF.

So... you're the protoDax?

nygwaf.jpg

Also, don't do it, Gaf private eyes tend to lead short and tragic careers.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
snack said:

Get out.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
snack said:

This is nuts. Don't post his yearbook picture, lol.

Wait, maybe this guy might just be someone that follows this thread and knows who Dax is...

Cocopjojo said:
This is nuts. Don't post his yearbook picture, lol.

Wait, maybe this guy might just be someone that follows this thread and knows who Dax is...
No. It is definitely him. I have spoken to him over XBL. He is the same guy. No questions about it, he is definitely the same guy.
EDIT: I was just spreading the good word about NeoGAF, I was unaware of the ramifications of introducing Mike, I mean Dax01, to NeoGAF.

That is the only personal information you are getting out of me. I'd like to stay on NeoGAF.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
snack said:
Hard to say. Me and my friends were chilling once, and this girl with me told him to "shoo" and he took off one of his shoes, pointed at it, and said "Shoe?"

So he's your real life friend.

That must hurt.

Merguson

Banned
snack said:

422A2D17507A5C85605D76F89EF6D515.jpg

Even though me and dax had alternate opinions on how awesome the Sniper Rifle was, I always liked him. You guys are really just being kinda dickish about this.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
xxjuicesxx said:
Even though me and dax had alternate opinions on how awesome the Sniper Rifle was, I always liked him. You guys are really just being kinda dickish about this.

He waved his footwear at a girl.

Dirtbag

xxjuicesxx said:

you might say, 'acting like 8 years olds even' :lol

seriously guys, dont post his picture, dont ask for it, just put him on ignore and move on with the thread. As much as his frivolous posting style may annoy me, he is still a big halo/bungie fan. ribbing on dax is so 5k posts ago... its actually starting to become just as annoying as dax himself once was.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Some of you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Isn't this suppose to be an open-minded group of Halo players? Some of you are acting like school bullies and others are joining in for the sake of it.

I really don't give a damm if this dax fellow has rubbed someone or someone else the wrong way, if you don't like the guy, ignore him (pretty easy since he seems not to be able to post here at the moment).

Going out of your way to constantly bring this guy up in a bad light and ridicule him for your own amusement is petty and pathetic and not very open-minded or welcoming to any Halo folk that nosey their way in this thread.

This isn't the first time, Dax now, Numbers before and looks like Juices will be next, but seriously, grow the hell up.

You are scaring off anyone new wanting to join in, you are derailing the thread, you are showing how awesomely mature you are and most importantly you are distracting yourselves and others from talking about Halo, Bungle or anything related.

I've had one or two people comment to me about the pathetic state of some of the behaviour in this thread towards certain users that you guys has taken a disliken to and the constant public flogging that some of you engage in. You are scaring off new people, realise it or not.

snack said:
Hard to say. Me and my friends were chilling once, and this girl with me told him to "shoo" and he took off one of his shoes, pointed at it, and said "Shoe?"

facepalm.gif

ask him why he made that CrazedArabMan alt :lol

Dirtbag

Dani said:
Some of you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Isn't this suppose to be an open-minded group of Halo players? Some of you are acting like school bullies and others are joining in for the sake of it.

I really don't give a damm if this dax fellow has rubbed someone or someone else the wrong way, if you don't like the guy, ignore him (pretty easy since he seems not to be able to post here at the moment).

Going out of your way to constantly bring this guy up in a bad light and ridicule him for your own amusement is petty and pathetic and not very open-minded or welcoming to any Halo folk that nosey their way in this thread.

This isn't the first time, Dax now, Numbers before and looks like Juices will be next, but seriously, grow the hell up.

You are scaring off anyone new wanting to join in, you are derailing the thread, you are showing how awesomely mature you are and most importantly you are distracting yourselves and others from talking about Halo, Bungle or anything related.

I've had one or two people comment to me about the pathetic state of some of the behaviour in this thread towards certain users that you guys has taken a disliken to and the constant public flogging that some of you engage in. You are scaring off new people, realise it or not.

Dani said:

don't forget max_pl :p

i'm glad somebody else noticed this too

Merguson

Banned
Dani said:

Relax, everyone loves dax.

LAUGHTREY said:
So he's your real life friend.

That must hurt.
No. He came over to us while I was hanging out with other people. I should have worded that more clearly.

Dani said:

I'm sorry, but this is as monumental as someone finding out that their neighbor is Crushed.

JdFoX187

Banned
Dani said:

That's where you are mistaken. :lol

However, I owe you a drink for this post of awesomeness.

JdFoX187 said:
That's where you are mistaken. :lol

However, I owe you a drink for this post of awesomeness.

Sad but true. And awesome post Dani.

Sometimes when an odd man out has a different view, the masses team up to attack that man because they dislike the unknown.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Your crush on that kid is getting old Halo GAF. Just declare your love and call it a day.

Merguson said:
Dislike the unknown? Clarify on this 'unknown'

That movie looks decent, now I'm gonna have to find and watch that.

I'd say unknown can be ANYTHING. In my case I got shunned because I don't agree with everything Bungie and I have an outspoken voice about it.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Botolf said:
Not enough cash to fly everybody out to Utah.

Cwutididthar?
No I don't see it. I am just hoping he comes back because I forgot the name of that artist he introduced me to, and I want to hear more about her (also too lazy to look for the page).

He has good taste on music and on women.

JdFoX187

Banned
xxjuicesxx said:
That movie looks decent, now I'm gonna have to find and watch that.

I'd say unknown can be ANYTHING. In my case I got shunned because I don't agree with everything Bungie and I have an outspoken voice about it.
You're not alone. I support the majority of the things you say.

Merguson

Banned
Grab is down for updates!
Please be patient while we improve it!
Check out the GameVee Blog for more information.

It seems when I have something to upload, this little nice message pops up. How nice.

I'm going to resume watching Lost Season 1, starting to get into the show.

http://www.gamevee.com/viewVideo/Halo_3/GeeVee/Flight_power/568786

The only video I ever requested for a grab.

P.S. Did a google history, the artist is Sophie Ellis Bextor. Now no need for you to wish dax was back.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, the Dax-bashing can stop, but this is still insane.

EazyB

Banned
KyleJ
Juices
Dax
Sai Kun
KevinRo
xxsixsubset
cjelly

I don't like any of you. If I could I would give you a swirly, a wedgie, and stuff you in a locker after circulating viscous rumors about each one of you.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Azar said:
When I met Joel I should've asked him where his Mega Man armor was.
Lol.

And I sort of resemble my avatar, right? I mean, I'm a white male of average height with brown hair. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom