• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Halo 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Tieno said:
this post lacks pics too! What's going on?
Ok, I guess I can show this pic, since it isn't that interesting, but proves my point.

PS: She drinks a lot, something I love btw.

FightyF said:
Lots of girls play Halo. I found a local 360 fan and when I joined her Halo 2 games they were full of other girls. Her friends list probably has a lot of girl gamers and I guess they have their own network.

Lots of these girls are pretty young, 20 and younger, got into games during the 32bit age. You'll never find a girl gamer from my generation (I'm 28).
This one is pretty hardcore, she has been playing different games for a while, but right now is obsessed with Halo. Also, she is my age, 21.

Tieno

godhandiscen said:
Ok, I guess I can show this pic, since it isn't that interesting, but proves my point.

I believed you in the first place, just posts like that need pics :). But yeah, she's pretty, why a new halo buddy?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Tieno said:
I believed you in the first place, just posts like that need pics :). But yeah, she's pretty, why a new halo buddy?
Because I am stupid, and I bet that now I am going to fucking ruin our games by acting like a total dick and flirting. It was better when I used to believe she was just another dude trying to act like a girl. One way or another, I am playing Halo 3 tonight.

Riptwo

Nutter said:
I just want to say that the wireless adaptor for 360 is pure shit.

The thing fucking sucks for something that is 100 bucks.. thank fully I never bought it, just borrowing for use at a hotel.
I've got one, and while I agree that the price point is hideous, I haven't had any problems with the adapter itself. Could it be the hotel's wi-fi that's the problem?

Insaniac

godhandiscen said:
Because I am stupid, and I bet that now I am going to fucking ruin our games by acting like a total dick and flirting. It was better when I used to believe she was just another dude trying to act like a girl. One way or another, I am playing Halo 3 tonight.

didn't you ever play w/ her with a mic b4?

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Ramirez said:
The update is...up.

Yup. Played a couple Rumble Pit matches to try out the melee.

It's fixed.

It's. fixed.

I don't get frustrated any more in melee battles. I feel free!

Hammer-Hammer battles seem less random now. The BR feels 'better' (although I don't know if they even touched it in the AU; might just be that I'm hosting more now?)

Blueblur1

Stinkles said:
It also puts the lotion in the basket.
Okay, so there were a few typoes in my last post. The point is Luke kicked my ass and its in my fileshare.

EDIT: Wow, melee IS better. I made a clip of it (slot 16) in my fileshare. I was so surprised.

alisdair

Has anyone had any double-deaths yet? I played a couple of games in rumble pit, and despite trying noob it up with AR-rush-melee, only one person ever died (normally me).

Also, I finally got to play 1-flag on Last Resort in Ranked BTB last night. It was AMAZING. Thank-you so much Bungie, BTB is totally awesome, and the splazer is the bestest weapon ever.

Cuckooo

melee is sound as now, works fine.

it sounds a whole lot better now as well as you only hear the beat down thud as opposed to the blu wu wu of the engry draining.

pringles

Anyone else experiencing a lot of lag since downloading the update?
Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I very rarely have lag and now I've had it several games in a row after the update.
It's made it hard to notice any changes in gameplay.

Chinner

Banned
I want to know more information about the update but the post on bungie only talks about the melee fix <:(

I remember them talking about the vehicle changes <:(

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
godhandiscen said:

This one is pretty hardcore, she has been playing different games for a while, but right now is obsessed with Halo. Also, she is my age, 21.

damnit, you leave my wife alone :lol . Fucking stalkers.

Trasher

So I guess I missed this whole Max PL thing. Can someone give me a synopsis of why there is so much hate directed at this character?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Trasher said:
So I guess I missed this whole Max PL thing. Can someone give me a synopsis of why there is so much hate directed at this character?

In a sense, he was talking trash about how good he was, then when Stinkles offered him a chance to one v one Ramirez...and was it Domino? for recon, he kept coming up with reasons why it wasn't fair, i.e. Guardian isn't fair, one v one isn't a true test of skill, he needed a crt TV with more auto-aim....etc.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
LAG:

The AutoUpdate reset your hosting history - so you may experience a few laggier than usual games while it rebuilds and improves your connections.

VaLiancY

urk said:
Moonbase Alpha Warthog with six wheels and two cannons, ala Moon Patrol.

masseffect_03_400x240.jpg

I approve.

Trasher

Metroidvania said:
In a sense, he was talking trash about how good he was, then when Stinkles offered him a chance to one v one Ramirez...and was it Domino? for recon, he kept coming up with reasons why it wasn't fair, i.e. Guardian isn't fair, one v one isn't a true test of skill, he needed a crt TV with more auto-aim....etc.
Ha, is he actually any good?

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Trasher said:

He's pretty good. Just not good enough to beat anyone, anytime, anywhere like he said he could. He essentially crowned himself King Shit and decreed that everyone else was fit only to lick the shit from his riding boots. Turns out his crown was fashioned out of tinfoil.

TDG

Banned
Congrats on the recon armor, Ramirez.
Trasher said:
Sure, but he's it's not even possible for him to be as good as he thinks he is.

Not speaking for anyone else, but I didn't like him because he makes a fool out of himself time and time again, generally acts like an odd combo of a snob and an idiot, and does not know the basic rules of grammar.

alisdair

Blueblur1 said:
That's really weird. He had no health, you had full health, but he had the oddball, and in a simultaneous melee you both died. Is the oddball still supposed to be a 1-hit kill in matchmaking? If so, I guess it sort of makes sense.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
alisdair said:
That's really weird. He had no health, you had full health, but he had the oddball, and in a simultaneous melee you both died. Is the oddball still supposed to be a 1-hit kill in matchmaking? If so, I guess it sort of makes sense.

Oddball melee is insta-death.

Wow, what the hell?

I saw the new auto update was up, so I go to test out the "fixed" melee in Rumble Pit.

The three games I've played so far:

Oddball
Oddball
Swords

Yeah, that's totally allowing me to test a fair melee system. :lol

Ajemsuhgao said:
Wow, what the hell?

I saw the new auto update was up, so I go to test out the "fixed" melee in Rumble Pit.

The three games I've played so far:

Oddball
Oddball
Swords

Yeah, that's totally allowing me to test a fair melee system. :lol

I tried for a test too and got Hammerzeit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom