• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Tim Dunkin

Neo Member
Hi everyone, glad to be here! I’ve been a lurker for awhile so it’s nice to be a part of things now.

I’ve been clearing through my backlog and am working through Demon’s Souls (PS5) but get easily distracted by replaying BC games on my Xbox. I’m a huge fan of single player & coop games, and have a weird love for bots in multiplayer - i.e, timesplitters, battlefront, etc.

Not really looking forward to any specific game at the moment, maybe just the Mk8 dlc tracks!

Also I really like Tim Horton’s after my Canadian girlfriend introduced me to it, but my original love of Dunkin’ can’t be fully replaced. One day I’ll work on a split logo avatar, we’ll see how that turns out.

Hi my name is Avneet and I post gaming blogs and have much knowledge of games. you can see some of my latest blogs below:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Hello you.

Hi my name is Avneet and I post gaming blogs and have much knowledge of games. you can see some of my latest blogs below:
Welcome. Make some super informative threads.

BooseGumps

Neo Member
Greetings everyone. Just turned 40. Long time lurker. Been visiting the site for a while. Love my gaming. Binge played dark souls, bloodborne and sekiro. Loved em. Got tears of the kingdom on the go atm. Play the odd bit of cod DMZ now and again. Started to play the Yakuza series. Loved 0 and am slowly going through 1 (kiwami). I got all the games on sale so i decided to go through them. Might take a while!

Started with the NES (mario bros 3) then onto the Mega Drive (road rash, streets of rage, golden axe etc) N64, PS, PS2, X360, PS4, PS5. Dabbled in PC gaming around 10 years ago, dropped off but am looking to get back into the PC scene at some point.

Johnny2Bad

Allow Me To Introduce Myself Austin Powers GIF

I'm neither a man of wealth or taste.

otakuninja2006

Neo Member

Creamatine

Neo Member
What up yall. New guy here. I was looking for a place since the Reddit api changes and stumbled on this board. I play on just about every platform (except xbox, but not because i dont have one....but their exclusives dont really force me to use the xbox). Currently finishing up Final Fantasy 16 before I hop back into Diablo. Also recently finished TOTK and also want to hop back into Jedi Survivor(Did they fix the 60fps mode yet?)

Top Bottom