• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Price Is Right MAFIA edition |OT| Come on down!!!

Karkador

Banned
DAY 3

Everybody voted today, though some pulled their votes in the end.

salvapot (4)
kalor 803
*splinter 862 (1027)
nin1000 867 (898)
melonrabbit 878 (1037)
christina mackenzie 972
cornburrito 1012
starsketch 1062 (1064)
magnumboy20xx 1069 (1072)
melonrabbit 1076

Christina Mackenzie
Cornburrito

Splinter was in that vote until he pulled out in the end. They are voting for SalvaPot again, confirmed by Sketch.

The winning vote of the day:

magnumboy20xx (6)
kyanrute 932
el topo 945
christina mackenzie 970 (972)
ynnek7 1017
*splinter 1027 (1056)
sawneeks 1068
magnumboy20xx 1072
starsketch 1079

Kyanrute
Christina Mackenzie

CM somehow "typoed" a vote on Magnum despite their post intending to vote Salva. My guess is, you started the post with the Magnum vote, and then wrote a post in the other direction. Why did the target switch mid-post? Mafia coordination?

and finally, the Sawneeks vote:

sawneeks (3)
karkador 946
stanleypalmtree 979
starsketch 1018 (1020)
oceanicair 1040

Oceanic at least says why he agrees when he joins the train I diligently ran. Stanley gives practically no reason.

ah,

ahhh,

ahhhhhhhhhh,

Choo-Choo!

Karkador

Banned
One more thing I'd like to say about these days - actually, about Night 1, 2, and 3.

N1, they NK Kawl. Kawl voted for Blarg. There is no 'suspect' left in Blarg's vote group, because Sketch cleared WAMD/Salva.

N2, they NK Lone Prodigy. Lone Prodigy didn't vote on Day 2.

N3, they NK Ynnek7. Ynnek7 voted for MagnumBoy. Everybody in that group flipped Town, with two exceptions - Kyan, and CM (who made that vote in error, as I said).

N1-N3, mafia was NKing players who they didn't vote with. The goal of those 3 NKs was to be stealthy. They didn't want to thin down a group of voters containing mafia players, so they picked seemingly "random" picks they weren't grouped with. L_P didn't even vote the day before he was NKed, which was a great way to not leave much of a trace.

And this is my theory on why OA has not been NKed after he claimed - he has ended up in the same voting groups as Mafia.

Such as:

Day 3
karkador (1)
salvapot 996
starsketch 1020 (1062)
magnumboy20xx 1049 (1069)

Sitting with Stanley

Day 4
kalor (6)
oceanicair 1123
sawneeks 1207
christina mackenzie 1221
nin1000 1228 (1232)
salvapot 1235
kyanrute 1281
starsketch 1288

Sitting with CM

Day 5
cornburrito (1)
oceanicair 1415

Sitting by himself - way too risky to NK now.

Karkador

Banned
After Day 4, the 3 amigos change their tactics. I'm getting tired of pasting stuff (and I can't even do it right), but just go see for yourselves in the voting record.

Day 4, 5, and 6, Stanley, Corn, and CM start splitting their votes instead of voting together. It's like watching fighter planes fly in formation.

StanleyPalmtree
Christina Mackenzie
CornBurrito

That's the mafia, Final Answer.

Kyanrute

Thanks professor but I'll toss something to the table too.

Corn, this is bit of a old topic but anyway. Remember when you thought that scum Splinter was bussing scum dragonz? Began around day two I think. On day two, you said multiple times that you supported this theory and even voted for Splinter to show that you were more than just words. What I've gathered, you supported the bussing idea until Splinter died and then had to reconsider it somewhat. Consistent.

Your Dusk vote looks bad with this in mind. You did not vote for dragonz, who you thought was scum and whose lynch could've told you if your theory was possible. After voting for Splinter, you switch topics altogether and talk about Dusk and how he'd be a good information lynch. Why did you not push for dragonz, wasn't she a good lynch too in your mind - possible scum and a possible connection to a scum partner?

FYI 1 vote away. Early day end and all that.

Corn never answered this one. When I went back on the previous day and made notes about my four scum candidates, Corn was the one who bothered me the most after nin. I think Corn has been breaking a little, just when it counts. What bothers me are his sudden changes in his way of thinking. He presses on with a theory, he has been very open about his scum suspects, but near the end he suddenly changes his mind. Then, on the next day, he returns to the old theory of his, almost like he never changed stances at all. Just check the vote he made last phase and who he's going after now.

He pushes for Splinter on day two. The theory of his is that scum Splinter is bussing scum dragonz. He could've proved this theory of his had he voted for dragonz. But he did not do it and instead voted Dusk. He celebrates Splinter's death with these words "At least someone fucking listened to me.", referring to ynnek. But Corn does not listen to himself either.

I asked about his vote switch and he gave his response. He switched votes from Splinter to Dusk, because opinion votes like that were meaningless. An understandable stance, if one would follow it. On day six Corn will do an opinion vote on Karkador. The Karkador vote is the second mistake I see. It is the repetition of the Splinter-dragonz story. Corn pushes for Oceanic's death for multiple days and when the moment to kill him presents itself, he again abstains by making a sudden change.

Corn could not vote for dragonz because her death would've put pressure on himself and Splinter the tunneler. Corn could not vote for Oceanic because it would've put pressure on him. Two times Corn has had the chance to prove himself right. Two times Corn has refused to take it.

Kyanrute

Just to add to the scum spreading votes thing: top two lynch candidates at the end of the day have all been town or neutral up til day five. Up to day six, if Oceanic is town. There simply has been no need to influence the vote. Day two is the exception but that is explainable as well. Scum were protecting dragonz to protect Splinter. She had to stay alive so that she could be kept as a talking point. Sawneeks and I stayed alive because we could be a talking point. Oceanic is staying alive because of this too. Alive, we are distractions.

Kark I must ask, why am I no longer a suspect? What changed?

Impressive grasping at straws Karkador. You and your scum buddies worked real hard to make that list I bet. You guys must be really close to clinching this game.

Karkador

Banned
Just to add to the scum spreading votes thing: top two lynch candidates at the end of the day have all been town or neutral up til day five. Up to day six, if Oceanic is town. There simply has been no need to influence the vote. Day two is the exception but that is explainable as well. Scum were protecting dragonz to protect Splinter. She had to stay alive so that she could be kept as a talking point. Sawneeks and I stayed alive because we could be a talking point. Oceanic is staying alive because of this too. Alive, we are distractions.

Likewise, I've been a hot tunneling mess until now, so of course, keep the village idiot alive

Kark I must ask, why am I no longer a suspect? What changed?

I started today with my finger on you. You have been a long-time suspect, because of the Dusk/Sawneeks/Oceanic fiasco.

So I went through the votes again, looking for the patterns. Stan/CM/Corn, overwhelmingly look like they're colluding.

I considered that it was you instead of Corn, but then I looked at more days of info; the voting patterns. You and Oceanic didn't follow the formation of voting together and then voting separately.

Then there's the mafia NK targets. The only thing that interrupted that theory is that they NKed a player you voted on - MagnumBoy. If you're scum, then the pattern is broken. But that's when the answer becomes clear: you aren't scum, because CM bailed from that Magnum vote to steer clear of the group.

Karkador

Banned
Impressive grasping at straws Karkador. You and your scum buddies worked real hard to make that list I bet. You guys must be really close to clinching this game.

Lol, that snarling from the exposed villains. We (the town) will clinch it, because the mafia is obvious now. We vote you three out, and Town wins in the long, bitter end.

Kyanrute

Top 3 scum:

StanleyPalmtree - OA/Kyan/CM
Karkador - Stanley/CM/Corn
OceanicAir - CM/Corn/???
Kyanrute - Stanley/CM/Corn
Christina Mackenzie - Stanley/OA/Corn
SalvaPot - ???/???/???
CornBurrito - Oceanic/???/???

Pls fill tyvm.

We need Salva to show up. Salvaaaaaaaaaaa.

Well I'm faaaaaaar more inclined to believe Kark than you. I don't understand why you can't see why people aren't swayed by your awesome list and your incredibly convincing posts these past few days. If Kark is scum I'm fine with losing to that than your nothingness.

And Kark, I just want to wait for Salva to see if he won the car since Corn could be in possession of it. Don't surprised that I'm somewhat wary of you voting before Salva posted even if I pretty much agree with what you said especially regarding Corn/CM. I'd feel a lot better offing Corn first.

Karkador

Banned
And Kark, I just want to wait for Salva to see if he won the car since Corn could be in possession of it. Don't surprised that I'm somewhat wary of you voting before Salva posted even if I pretty much agree with what you said especially regarding Corn/CM. I'd feel a lot better offing Corn first.

What would Corn possessing the car really change?

SalvaPot

mothersimpson5.jpg

I give up. Sorry.

Why the everloving hell did you replace into this game ffs. Seriously, if you don't want to put in the effort, don't bother to come in, there were plenty of others that wanted to play. Don't disrespect our time or the gamerunner's either, it's ridiculous.

SalvaPot

I was not targeted by anything last night, at least as far as I am aware. I am just tired of the poor decisions I have made so far...

You guys know I am town and that is a huge load on my arms, since if I point at someone chances are you guys are going to follow me because I am the only clean one, but then again my radar has been off in the last few days and I just don't feel like you guys can rely on me now...

In my mind all of you are incredibly scummy and its, eh, I don't know. I can't figure it out...

Kark, with this whole theory, only thing i dont understand is in regards to OA surviving because he has voted with you supposed mafia team.
but i really dont see the logic
particularly because he has voted for and with diferant people each time.
with no consistance to depend on, how would him being alive help them?

or am i just completely missing you point here?
i am honestly very confused by it.

Kyanrute

Votes are 1 on Oceanic, 1 on CM. Note how neither has died so far.

Salva please, talk. Scum suspects, the reasoning behind, anything. No self-destructive self-votes though pls.

I was not targeted by anything last night, at least as far as I am aware. I am just tired of the poor decisions I have made so far...

You guys know I am town and that is a huge load on my arms, since if I point at someone chances are you guys are going to follow me because I am the only clean one, but then again my radar has been off in the last few days and I just don't feel like you guys can rely on me now...

In my mind all of you are incredibly scummy and its, eh, I don't know. I can't figure it out...
You do realize that the rest of town that you reside in have made similarly bad decisions. I'm pretty sure the only good town decision in terms of killing scum was done by ynnek. The only thing I ask for from other town members is not throwing the game. And if we lose the game by lynching the wrong person then so be it, town has lost games before and will lose them again! I just have absolutely no interest in having self-destructive town being the reason we lose the game. Can we please just talk things through and try to reason things out?

At this point you can at weigh in on Corn vs Me and CM vs Kark. Due to the fact that nobody has been turbo'd there is at least one scum in each pairing.
Kark, with this whole theory, only thing i dont understand is in regards to OA surviving because he has voted with you supposed mafia team.
but i really dont see the logic
particularly because he has voted for and with diferant people each time.
with no consistance to depend on, how would him being alive help them?

or am i just completely missing you point here?
i am honestly very confused by it.
And for you Mr. Palmtree, I need to know why Corn isn't in your top three scum. What about his play these past few days has put him above Kyan for instance? Including, of course the whole exceptionally scummy voting before everyone checks in thing along with potentially having the car. Oh yeah, and not putting up any fight/defense/readlist/opponent scumtells worth anything.

And CM same for you, why aren't you interested in not losing the game completely? Fight or something.

Top Bottom