• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Promised Neverland (Shonen Jump) |OT| It's gonna eat you up

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

I feel like the stuff going on right now (especially the most recent chapter) could be used as the ending point of an anime.

not an ideal ending, but still a decent little ending.

like this weeks chapter being the last few minutes of the anime, with what ever happens next week as the cliffhanger stuff. As I figure we are about due for an anime announcement for it now that it's passed one year and is pretty popular.

AdamT

I read through all the chapters up until 48 this year, then lost interest. The tension and emotion that originally drew me in dropped off drastically. I found the new characters boring and they weren't as intriguing as I hoped. Luckily, I picked it back up last week and am on 52. Finally enjoying it again. Can't wait for an anime.

Not

Banned
Cool thing keep happening in this series.

Can't wait for them to develop this guy as a character over the next chapters

Or not. I never know what's going to come next.

Don't act brand new, we all know this lol

this is basically Emma
tenor.gif

...so what to stop him from killing Ray and taking the controller from him right now?
he can easily pretend to agree with their terms, walk up to ray and shank him.

Lol, savage.

This is sooo going to deliver.

Also Emma is really not afraid of asking the important questions, gotta love her for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom