• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Image Thread

mortal

Gold Member
DIY-prosthetic-hand-01.gif
DIY-prosthetic-hand-02.gif

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Well guess I am buying and reading The Temple of the Golden Pavilion.

You lads might enjoy The Room by Hubert Selby Jr. Only book to ever make me drive heave whilst reading.

The novel was regarded by Selby as the most disturbing book ever written, and Selby stated that he himself was unable to read it again for 20 years. At least one reviewer has expressed similar feelings, with claims that reading the novel made him physically sick. It has been described as "a terrifying journey into the darkest corners of the psyche."

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Key words are "founded" and build between 1 or max 5 years while the civil war was going on.

Modern high levels experts don't even know how to fix the ceiling of the Notre Dame.

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Wugh...deeply disturbing.

I find the fiction of Dryads pretty cool and this is by far the best non stereotypical picture i could find online. In addition it incorporates a design with birches, which i favour instead of an oak that is more usual for a Dryade. And it's also a calm face so i really don't see anything remotely disturbing here. Just incredible artistic execution, awe and wonder.

We have a picture of raw herring on this page, that's what's truly disturbing!

Top Bottom