• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Road to E3 (List of possible games for the show)

Very nice list, you did a great job on it.

If even half of these titles manage to show up at E3 then it's going to be a pretty massive year. Can't wait to see what surprises some of these publishers have in store.

Hyunashi

FF15, KH3, TLG, Rime, X and D4 would make E3 a glorious event for me.
If there is some stuff to do with Persona 5 too.... then pants will need to be changed many times.

Sheeeeesh!

At this point I wish Sony would just either confirm Last Guardian's existance or put the baby to bed once and for all.

I swear they confirmed its existance last E3.

wrowa

You forgot about Hyrule Warriors, which will likely release by the end of the year and kills all hope for the "real" Zelda U releasing this year.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
SCE Japan Studio

bM1IWvi.jpg

The Last Guardian: #BELIEVE

Dude, you'd probably have more luck finding people on this board who still believe the guy in bandages from those Phantom Pain interviews was really CGI.

That's not how you believe.

They won't release two new Zelda games at the same time and on the same system. I think it's quite obvious that Hyrule Warriors only exists, so that Nintendo can give fans *something* this year.

Yeah. Hyrule Warriors will release later this year, then Zelda U will be holiday 2015.

Nugg

Maybe someone could try and list at least some high profile indie games we're likely to see, like Rime, The Witness, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, or Below. But there's so many of them!

vladdamad

My personal list of most anticipated games from E3, starting with the most likely to appear and ending with least likely:

Assassin's Creed Unity
Star Wars Battlefront III
Gravity Rush 2
Zelda WiiU
Metroid Dread
Psychonauts 2 :(

Lakitu

st5fu
I just want the new Fallout, Mass Effect, Deus Ex and Cyberpunk 2077 to be shown. Even in teaser form. It's not much to ask is it?

Good list.

Hatchtag

Banned
You forgot about Hyrule Warriors, which will likely release by the end of the year and kills all hope for the "real" Zelda U releasing this year.

If this happens, the shit storm that would ensue could be massive. Especially coupled with "Winter 2014" for Smash Bros Wii U possibly meaning the game could come out in January or February. That would be a massive, massive Wii U misstep.
I fully expect it, and am looking forward to it.

If this happens, the shit storm that would ensue could be massive. Especially coupled with "Winter 2014" for Smash Bros Wii U possibly meaning the game could come out in January or February. That would be a massive, massive Wii U misstep.
It is going to happen with Zelda. Why would one think any different. nobody even seen Zelda U.

Why would anything think Zelda U was 2014 to start with?

Subscribed!

I really can't believe E3 is just around the corner. Felt like only yesterday we were all on the hype train for E3 2013.

Should be a fun show since there's no hardware to be shown.

Jamie OD

Good thing this year's E3 ends right around the same time as the World Cup begins. It was chaos here the last time around with those two happening at the same time.

Mass Effect 3 and Fallout 4, if they are announced this year, will probably be announced at the VGA's / VGX's / Geoff Keighley & Joel McHale Interactive Christmas Special / whatever the heck they're called this year.

Both Skyrim and ME3 were announced at the VGA's previously.

DieH@rd

Banned
Lets hope that Deep Down will be showcased more.

As well as Dragon's Dogma 2, RE reboot and DMC all running on Panty Raid
2enpmv.gif

Axass

Those are quite a few big names, though I really want something new and totally unexpected. Sequels are hardly exciting anymore.

dr_rus

A lot of great titles on that list.
It sure looks like 2015 and 2016 will be the best gaming years since 2009-2011.

Taker666

A good chance we'll see Yarn Yoshi and maybe Fatal Frame V for Wii U as well.

I doubt Zelda U will be on the show floor. A teaser trailer at best IMO.

Subscribed!

I really can't believe E3 is just around the corner. Felt like only yesterday we were all on the hype train for E3 2013.

Should be a fun show since there's no hardware to be shown.

It feels like it was only yesterday, seriously. Can't wait to see what they bring this year.

Com_Raven

Evil Within would be released two months from the conference, so I doubt it.

Exactly, it is released 2 months after- E3 is the perfect opportunity to kick off the launch campaign, and show the game to the assembled worldwide press. Especially considering that some outlets were not too stoked about it at PAX.

SiRatul

Nice list. I always have a hard time remembering everything that's coming. I would add Dying Light to the list though. It's supposed to come in 2014 and still nothing new on it yet. So E3 could have something about it.

Ark

Awesome OP. Its strange to think that E3 isn't far away. Only six weeks to go o_o

Surprisingly stoked for EA's conference. Battlefront, BioWare, and maybe a new (non-DICE) Battlefield.

Mory Dunz

Anyone else expecting (hoping) for some more HD remakes from Ninty? Possible Mario 64 or the Galaxy games?

I could actually see this.
I said before that a Mario game should be there, but what? My guess was Paper Mario, but galaxy might be likely. Dunno if they would combine them though...

I made my E3 Bingo cards last month already, just so it wouldn't be affected very much by the inevitable flood of leaks and early reveals. I'd also be able to inject highly specific cynical guesses that aren't tainted by the hype train. There's nothing quite like having an overly negative Bingo card in front of you during conferences, because they make even the worst conferences look good.

Top Bottom