• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 'Scribblenauts Avatars' Thread-The artists have left the building

HUELEN10

Okay, almost done searching through the original thread for all the avatars...

Artists: If it would be not too much trouble, would you mind telling us what you have completed? Just to make sure everything has been tallied.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Divvy said:
28s828p.png

o06jbq.png

So... good... T_T

o06jbq.png
2pyxd0i.jpg

Pearl captures Raichu!

Esperado

abstract alien said:
Id give a piece of my soul for this one:

Another Joe
30bihw6.jpg

Here's Viewtiful Joe. I tried to strike some kind of balance between the two art styles.

35hl2zt.png

Looks like I forgot the goatee.
1zxbq5j.png
2usc4ua.png
I think this one has better scaling.

I'll look into the castle crashers avatar, but I might not finish it tonight.

Stryder

These look great!!

Hey Esperado, if it's not too much trouble, could you do something with my Castle Crashers guy?? The art style is already half way there. :)

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
These are amazing so far, great job guys and THANK YOU for going trough with it, its a lot of work!

Esperado said:
Here's Viewtiful Joe. I tried to strike some kind of balance between the two art styles.

6xyqds.png
35hl2zt.png
8...^o
Its viewtiful! I am in debt to you forever, thanks a bunch! I have now been officially scribblenauted!

Raging Spaniard said:
These are amazing so far, great job guys and THANK YOU for going through with it, its a lot of work!
Yes indeed, its very much appreciated.

Omg this would be so awesome.

Has anyone asked for a Ibuki? You could even go off the pocket fighter one.

ibuki.gif

also maybe some potential with hotsuma? Dunno how easy it would be to make him cute heh.

softimage_sega_shinobi.jpg

Also Golgo 13 would be crazy awesome. heh

257952-golgo13_large.jpg

Ibuki would probably be the best and easiest though.

Blizzard

Banned
Shiggie said:
Can someone do a Billy Mays Scribbletar?
...you had that dog official cover art avatar but you dropped it (and it's now available), and you already have a custom one! To the back of the line with you! :D

Oh WOW

These are awesome!!!

If anybody would be willing to do one for me...
Earthworm Jim, in gun pose? It doesn't have to be animated obviously :D

Jim_shoot_gun_right.gif

I'd be willing to PayPal somebody a couple bucks too!

Duke Togo

BudokaiMR2 said:
Omg this would be so awesome.

Has anyone asked for a Ibuki? You could even go off the pocket fighter one.

[IMGhttp://www.sfgalleries.net/art/pf/series2a/ibuki.gif[/IMG]

also maybe some potential with hotsuma? Dunno how easy it would be to make him cute heh.

[IMGhttp://modtool.net/wp-content/galleries/softimagegames/images/softimage_sega_shinobi.jpg[/IMG]

Also Golgo 13 would be crazy awesome. heh

257952-golgo13_large.jpg

Ibuki would probably be the best and easiest though.
Hey, I was just going to request my avatar be done! :lol

Gravijah

Divvy said:
28s828p.png

o06jbq.png

Taking a break for a while. Will do some characters that I wanna do tomorrow and put them up for grabs.

Thanks so much, so awesome, gotta set it up later. Went from "probably going to buy this" to "holy crap, DAY ONE".

Blizzard

Banned
Gravijah said:
Thanks so much, so awesome, gotta set it up later. Went from "probably going to buy this" to "holy crap, DAY ONE".
This game will have so much disappointment. Everyone like you will be like SURFING RAICHU IS IN THE GAME! And then they'll buy it and noooooo! ;p

Teknoman

The main character from Dragon Quest V please:

20shypu.jpg

If that isnt possible, then the hero from Dragon Quest III please (person with the sword and shield):

15oe45i.jpg

HUELEN10

Blizzard said:
This game will have so much disappointment. Everyone like you will be like SURFING RAICHU IS IN THE GAME! And then they'll buy it and noooooo! ;p
Wait, people actually think these avatars will be in the game?!?!
:lol

It would be awesome, but it is impossible.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Rawr!!

ChrisGrahamArt_ScribblenautsBowser.png

I decided I want to keep this one for myself instead :lol Which means my Colbert Scribble is back up for grabs if anyone wants:

ChrisGrahamArt_ScribblenautsColbert.png

ChrisGrahamArt_ScribblenautsColbert_s.png

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Ive got a request. Could someond do a toad avatar for me, or a mark harmon or david caruso one? i knox the last two are a bit difficult, but i would apreciate it

Bluth54

I would love a 10th Doctor avatar if you get the time.

One of the best full body shots of him I could find:

If you're not a fan he's the one in the middle and in my avatar.

HUELEN10

NameGenerated said:
If someone could do my avatar that'd be awesome. :D
Off topic: I met lesko once and he just gave me 20 USD for holding up the elevator for him! :lol

Guy's crazy awesome!

Saerk

MrCheez said:
Rawr!!

ChrisGrahamArt_ScribblenautsBowser.png

I decided I want to keep this one for myself instead :lol Which means my Colbert Scribble is back up for grabs if anyone wants:

ChrisGrahamArt_ScribblenautsColbert.png

ChrisGrahamArt_ScribblenautsColbert_s.png

Anyone care if I take it? I could use an avatar update.

Kritz

Banned
Hrm, I guess I'm interested enough in this game to join in with the GAF love-fest. I'll see how I go putting my character into this game's style...

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Thanks for the kind words, guys! :D

I hope this thread goes on for a long time, I've been adoring what I've seen so far. I want to see more people join in on the fun, too!

alba said:
up for requests MrCheez? maybe? :O

I'm about to be off to bed, I'm afraid. I'd like to try a few of the characters people are requesting sometime this week, but I don't want to make any promises since I'm not sure if I'll end up having time.

I'm not particularly fast either, so I dunno how many I'll get to. That crazy-talented Divvy though... he pumps 'em out like a machine! :D

Kritz

Banned
ScribbleKritz.png

Granted, no where near the quality of some of the others in here. And I kind of went my own way in creating the outlines / shading and jazz. But I like it.

HUELEN10

GDGF said:
Anybody keeping post 20 updated? That's a long queue.
I'm on it. By tomorrow evening we should be good to go!

Would do it sooner, but I need to get shit done. Also, I have to double-check the past thread to see if I missed anything for the gallery. Also have to separate by artist!

Firestorm

This isn't urgent as I don't plan to join the avatar brigade until closer to the game's release. I'll probably sport it starting August. But yeah, Charmander please? :)

Ydahs

If request are still being taken, I'd love it if someone Scribblefies Guile from Chrono Cross.

25hob5t.jpg

If it's too much, Serge is always good :)

Mdk7

SovanJedi said:
That Bowser is utterly brilliant, I just wanted to say.
+1

I'd love to see him make his own version of NiGHTS from NiGHTS Into Dreams.
Amazing work anyway man!!!
Kudos to you!

Duke Togo said:
Hey, I was just going to request my avatar be done! :lol

DO WHAT THIS MAN SAYS! :D

No you go for it man. An Ibuki avatar would be just as awesome. I was mainly just throwing out ideas for other people. I see someone else already said Hotsuma too.

All of the ones i have seen are great. Really awesome stuff.

Top Bottom