• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 'Scribblenauts Avatars' Thread-The artists have left the building

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
atomsk said:
alright, these should be all the UNFULFILLED requests up to RED SCARLET

140+ >_<

LOOOON LIST

oh god the carpal tunnel! :lol
MY names not on the list and I was on the first page, I cry.

-PXG-

atomsk said:
alright, these should be all the UNFULFILLED requests up to RED SCARLET

140+ >_<
list...
-PXG- - Beat (JSR)
list....

anyone who changed thier mind was placed in order with everyone else, sorry!

oh god the carpal tunnel! :lol

YES :D

atomsk

Party Pooper
LiquidMetal14 said:
MY names not on the list and I was on the first page, I cry.

i knew i would miss somebody after going through that many pages. your post was not very clear. (as compared to all the other request posts)

you have been added to the place in the que where you belong

and for fucks sake, why quote the whole post >_<

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Mr. Sam said:
Nice. Nice. A wallpaper should be made.

god yes. Once this has settled down a bit, a wallpaper made of all the avatars. I'd put that as my wallpaper until the game comes out.

LiquidMetal14

atomsk said:
i knew i would miss somebody after going through that many pages. your post was not very clear. (as compared to all the other request posts)

you have been added to the place in the que where you belong

and for fucks sake, why quote the whole post >_<
I was gonna quote it again for effect but better you just fix and me thank you :p

Ken the eagle (Gatchaman) for ezekial45:

2llot55.jpg
15gc87b.jpg

And tomorrow more!

n3ss said:
Hmm I requested Ness or Urien.. I guess I'll wait for urien. :D
He was one of the first to PM me for a request. And also I saw you that you requested also for other characters so I decided to give him Ness. I hope it doesnt bother you :D

Regulus Tera said:
I just preordered the game.

ESPERO QUE ESTÉS CONTENTO, RIDLEY

Yo lo estoy, la cuestión es... ¿lo estás tú? ;)

n3ss

aka acr0nym
SpacePirate Ridley said:
Ken the eagle (Gatchaman) for ezekial45:

2llot55.jpg
15gc87b.jpg

And tomorrow more!

He was one of the first to PM me for a request. And also I saw you that you requested also for other characters so I decided to give him Ness. I hope it doesnt bother you :D

Nope, looking good! Keep up the awesome work man :D

LiquidMetal14

For if/when mines done it's Shiva from FFX. If atomsk wants to mend that into the list that would be nice. A few ref pics....

1037373756_CQuizShiva.jpg

shiva1.jpg

shiva_finalfantasyx.jpg

atomsk

Party Pooper
LiquidMetal14 said:
For if/when mines done it's Shiva from FFX. If atomsk wants to mend that into the list that would be nice. A few ref pics....

i was not familiar with the character (only PS2 RPGs i play are from Atlus or GUST)

post edited accordingly

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Well I suppose since I was LTTP and didn't get Travis Touchdown in time (unless there's one for NMH2 in the works! heh) can i request BALTHIER from FFXII?

Though I do love how a mini-NMH discussion broke out here :)

Blizzard

Banned
Jackson said:
Since 5TH Cell can't officially make stuff like this...

Jack Bauer anyone? :p
Don't you already have minions who make the game's art? I'm sure they could do some sort of fan art for you on the sly. :p

Jackson

Llyranor said:
Not until I get my Ray Muzyka one! Everyone waits their turn :mad:

I don't mind waiting. :)

Blizzard said:
Don't you already have minions who make the game's art? I'm sure they could do some sort of fan art for you on the sly. :p

lol, last thing I want is corporate hoo-haa over fan art :p

This thread is great. I'd ask for a Scribblenauts version of Pikachu sleeping, like in my avatar, but I don't want to deprive people of their chance to get a much better one. :)

Azure J

First off, that request list is epic. All you fuckers better be buying Scribblenauts and spreading the word. :lol

Secondly, Jackson is awesome for hanging around us "common folk" so much.

Blizzard

Banned
Also, if Captain N has abandoned his own thread I hope somebody smacks him. He at least needs to edit in a link to the giant list(s). Someone else can maintain it, but he can at least edit the OP to link to the other post! :lol

n3ss

aka acr0nym
AzureJericho said:
First off, that request list is epic. All you fuckers better be buying Scribblenauts and spreading the world. :lol

Secondly, Jackson is awesome.

reserved and paid for in full :D

Esperado

2iqecl5.jpg
2lstrft.png
2w53rbc.png
25pn5h3.png
2lm9k6o.png

I did the castle crashers avatar for Stryder and even did it so I could have all four of the colors. Since he asked for it I want to give him first pick, but after he chooses which one he wants the other three are up for grabs.

Edited the color and size of the blue outline and changed up the scaling a little.

Stryder

Esperado said:
mb3hug.png
2inc44.png
wgw66r.png
2vsrqd3.png

I did the castle crashers avatar for Stryder and even did it so I could have all four of the colors. Since he asked for it I want to give him first pick, but after he chooses which one he wants the other three are up for grabs.
Thanks so much Esperado!

Looks great.

Hootie

Any possibility of a Kyle Hyde Scribblenauts avatar? I don't think there are any full pics of him but as long as the upper body is ok, I'm ok! :D

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
AzureJericho said:
All you fuckers better be buying Scribblenauts and spreading the word. :lol

Had mine pre-ordered since E3 :D

I shown alot of my mates post #217 and they too have pre-ordered :lol

Ryu

Really think a donation link should be setup for these. Tiny sketches like this at all the comic conventions go for 5 bucks per. More than reasonable imo for this level of quality.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
lol nice guy-from-tatsunoko-vs-capcom guy!

Caesar III said:
Damn, you are sooo good at this and I am not. However I tried :lol

c3_neku_scribble.png

no way, caesar, that is good. if i drew that i'd proudly use it as my avatar

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
These are so awesome. Holy crap.

Oh and since my avatar is a bit small here's a better reference pic when you guys get around to it. NO RUSH!

1zvcxmh.jpg

Haunted

Jive Turkey said:
These are so awesome. Holy crap.

Oh and since my avatar is a bit small here's a better reference pic when you guys get around to it. NO RUSH!

1zvcxmh.jpg
Man, those are some mighty fine globes.

atomsk

Party Pooper
list updated up to Hootie, also other minor changes made, links added and such.

I'll try and keep on top of this the best i can, but obviously I have to sleep sometime :lol

LiquidMetal14

atomsk said:

I'll try and keep on top of this the best i can, but obviously I have to sleep sometime :lol
Where's Captain N to edit the OP? Thanks for putting in the time to do the list.

batbeg

Lord only knows if it'd ever happen, I figured someone else (Fuu) would've requested it and never bothered checking in, but it looks unfulfilled thus far. I'd greatly appreciate my avatar, Layle.

2hgg3dg.jpg

I realize I'm quite far down the list, oh well :lol

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
atomsk said:

ty for the work! and good job artists!

C_V

Started work on Aeana's Slime Knight during lunch. Ran out of time by the time I started working on the knight, but I managed to finish the slime. So I used that to make a Slime and Red Slime avatar for now, if anyone wants to use those. I'll finish the Slime Knight after I get back from work.

Scribble Slime
scribbleslime.png

Scribble Red Slime
scribbleredslime.png

Top Bottom