• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strain S2 |OT| The Thirst Is Real - Sundays 10/9c

inky

This show is my guilty pleasure.

Was trying to find some makeup tweets GDT retweeted, but I got lost reading his more interesting tweets and abandoned my quest.

inky

Man I forgot they changed Zacks. Funky mentioned him in the last page and I still had the image of the dumbass kid from the first season in my head. Totally forgot about "Dark Zack".

Oh no, I'm remembering other things now... Co.. Coco, is that you?! COCOOOOO NOOOOOO!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Zack is literally a spit in the face of whoever said that every life is precious.

The little shit.

And I too hope his actor gets replaced with a new terrible one.

IronRinn

In a perfect world, they would fully embrace the absurdity. Season 4, Zack's actor is a doll. Season 5, a cardboard box that they tape printouts of scene appropriate emoji onto.

Zack is literally a spit in the face of whoever said that every life is precious.

The little shit.

And I too hope his actor gets replaced with a new terrible one.

That. Would. Just. Be. Fantastic.

In a perfect world, they would fully embrace the absurdity. Season 4, Zack's actor is a doll. Season 5, a cardboard box that they tape printouts of scene appropriate emoji onto.

So.... The Aqua Teen Hunger Force? He just turns into Boxy Brown?

hqdefault.jpg

I was just wondering about this. The hate watch returns!
I thought I was done with this show after season 2, but I guess there's a Dome shaped hole in my heart begging to be filled. I actually remember actually being impressed by the show initially, but that probably was because I was expecting it would just be a procedural where the CDC team would track down a new airplane passenger every week.

It's time to make a pool and see who will be the next fool killed by Zack's utter inanity.
Given how the held forth Nora's end as top-tier story telling, they should just go all in and kill someone every episode.

The Giant

Banned
Season 3 starts on Aug 28.

Also this little promo. Saying that it's only been 23 days since everything started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLIDyzBpnfjqkG7sdlttechwS0VNyVbkh-&v=Hf8Hgk9fdfs

Some info from tv guide.

Season 3 will be a "full-on war for whether humans are going to survive as the dominant species on Earth," executive producer Carlton Cuse says. "The future of New York and the world really hangs in the balance." To replace the loss of Nora and Coco, the show will bring in new characters Kroft and Kate Nelson (America Olivo). Kroft, whose casting FX is keeping under wraps, is a Navy SEAL team leader who ends up hunting strigoi, while Nelson is an NYPD captain who will also be in charge of a squad of combatants. The season will also set up the show's endgame, according to Cuse, who doesn't envision the show lasting past five seasons. And with FX's new desire to not drag stories out further than they need to be, Cuse stated of the show's future. "At the end of the season we're kind of heading into the third book, which is the endgame of the series."

http://www.tvguide.com/special/summ...s/photo/e7e66cee-7dee-410a-a08a-b96b8518b39e/

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The Strain |OT3| What wonderful characters you have there, it would be a shame if Zack noticed them
The Strain |OT3| Zack's latest victim: your sanity
The Strain |OT3| Nobody is getting off this train

TheOddOne

Top Bottom