• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strain S4 |OT| ZaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAACH

I don't know which shows cucked me more: The Strain, The Flash S3, or Penny Dreadful.... Just awful.... Awful tv shows that I can't help but watch lol.

Kaizer

Banned
I don't know which shows cucked me more: The Strain, The Flash S3, or Penny Dreadful.... Just awful.... Awful tv shows that I can't help but watch lol.

Maaaaan, I'm still VERY bitter at Penny Dreadful's abrupt ending & conclusion to Vanessa's story. Every once in a while I'll remember it and just get bummed out all over again.

New episode tod-oh wait.

Nvm, it's over thankfully.

Rereading the book spoilers from last page and yup, such a hugeeeeeee missed opportunity for cool shit.

What are we to do with ourselves now that The Strain™️ is done?! ��

I now have the time dedicated to rewatching Rick and Morty and my fall show for the night - Shameless.

Lorcain

After a full week to reflect on how the writers wrapped things up, I'm disappointed that Zach never found out that his vamp girlfriend had her head liberated by Quinlan. That would've been rewarding to watch.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I kinda liked the religious mythos behind the story in the books. It felt like a missed opportunity in the end.

And was there really any point in that book? In the end they just nuked him.

jelly

After a full week to reflect on how the writers wrapped things up, I'm disappointed that Zach never found out that his vamp girlfriend had her head liberated by Quinlan. That would've been rewarding to watch.

Hot head.

Glad it's over. Wasn't expecting anything great so my own fault for sticking with the show so long. I need to bail earlier so I don't get into the got to see it end mentality.

Zach shot the Master then the Master hugs him after, what!

Lol a nuke sure, tv producers need to educate themselves about what a 18kT nuke can do, or they are purposefully downplaying it for whatever reason?
Right before they left for the Empire State Building the nuke guy made it sound like they could dial it down to whatever size payload they actually needed. I feel like he said 5kt would be enough. I don't know anything about nukes though so I don't know if any of that makes actual sense.

I'm reading through the wiki for the book right now, and, ummm...WHAT

the fuck

Would have loved to see that lol.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Finally, I can stop watching this show. And that is the best part of the finale. 🙏🙏🙏

IronRinn

Maybe I'm in the minority but I kinda liked the religious mythos behind the story in the books. It felt like a missed opportunity in the end.

And was there really any point in that book? In the end they just nuked him.
I think you're probably not in the minority at all. Sounds infinitely more interesting than what we got.

Which was boring garbage.

Because, The Strain.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Shit I loved this show, sure it was a bit silly but I still enjoyed it every week and I'll miss it.

Top Bottom