• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The trademark for The Last Guardian has been revived (i.e. alive) but it's still dead

The C option is more of a joke, but if you saw the MGS Community thread recently....well.......you would understand. Actually, maybe you wouldn't. *cough*

Vaga

E3 2015!

ba9457acd5a4218da5dc488b918776bc.gif

Uklott

Neo Member
I really don't know how I should feel about that game.
Sure ICO and SOTC are Classics but there is no way this game doesn't have mighty issues.
I really wanna get excited for News like this, but i simply cannot.
I'm done moving Goalposts for a while, so I'll just wait untill the game gets announced/cancelled/stuck in Linbo.

I really wonder what will happen to this industry if this game happens.
It actually could give me hope, that big AAA japanese Developer are really getting back in the Groove.

This game is basically a carrot on a stick isn't it? dangled in front of us constantly so we keep following the dream, but never getting that carrot

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Oh boy! As a console and PC gamer, I'm glad there continue to be 2 games in perpetual development hell.

Still hyped, though.

With this and the possible Zero Escape 3 teaser, I think this year might be my favorite in gaming.

I do not know much about this game, but I respect it because so many people have been waiting for it.

Plot twist:
It's Vita exclusive

...I wouldn't mind actually if that happened.

Aww yiiiss, one more year!!1 Time for Y2Kev to change his tag, how about "still losing"?

Edit: damn, I just watched the trailer for the first time since like forever, it still is gorgeous and almost made me shed a tear...if something were to happen to that beast in the game
of course it will
, I'm pretty sure I'd cry like a little baby ;)

Respawn

Banned
Hmm it seems I was sort of wrong about the attorney handling the case. Why someone else didnt pick up the slack is beyond me.

UberLevi

I'm more emotionally invested in the development of this game then I probably will be for the actual game's story if it ever releases.

SOULSAVERS "Revival"

Said gonna be a revival tonight
Oh, I wanna see a revival, yeah
Gonna be a revival tonight
Lord, let there be a revival, yeah

Forgive what I have done
It means my soul's survival, oh
I need you so, it's sin
Put an end to my suffering, oh

And why am I so blind
With my eyes wide open, oh
Trying to get my hands
Clean in dirty water

I wanna see a revival tonight
Lord, let there be a revival, yeah
I need to see a revival tonight
Lord, wanna see a revival, oh

Why am I so blind
With my eyes wide open, yeah
Now I need someone
Let this dark night be done, oh

I need you so, it's sin
Put an end to my suffering
I wanna see a revival tonight
Lord, there needs to be a revival

The fact they forgot to renew the trademark in the first place tells me that this game is only alive in the most technical sense of the word. Sony got caught with their pants down and the fact they've quickly pulled them back up again changes little for me.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Give me this goddamn game UGH

I haven't even played SOTC and Ico and yet I really want this one.

Dude, you're in the best position possible because you can still experience those games for the first time. One of the main reasons other people are so invested in TLG is because those previous 2 games were amazing. Go play them.

kmax

The-Sisko-is-not-impressed-benjamin-sisko-21329912-300-231.gif

Got to give us something to go on, Sony. A screenshot or anything that actually proves that this is a thing.

Don't stop believin.
Watched the trailer again and it's just as magical as all those years ago. When this game finally comes out it will be one of the greatest and most beautiful games of all time. If a trailer can almost have you in tears, the full game will most likely be a journey one will never forget.
Call me crazy but I believe that we will see the PS4 reveal trailer for The Last Guardian this year - and it will be glorious.

Kouriozan

What if..
This ride IS The Last Guardian, there is no game, but it's the emotion we feel every time there is a
non
news about it.

Top Bottom