• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ultimate Dating Thread (Girl Problems be gone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

Apparently I was the only one to skim over the whole thing...:lol

"I'm alpha and masculine! I got deep voice and I'm perfect! I'm confident and
positive!"

Teeheehee.

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
"God had a boner when he created me! Chairs orgasm when I sit in them!"

That made me laugh. But it describes me perfectly.

:D

Leon

1.2 Unusual Compliment

Wow.. I can see you work out.. now and then..

You're pretty - you could have been a model.. if you were a little taller..and
a little thinner..

Zensetsu

BE THE MAN - TONALITY
Talk with a dominant tone. Speak slow, deep, rhythmic, clear and relaxed, like
you are not in a hurry and got full control. Copy the way air plane pilots talk
to their passengers

"This is your captain speaking, baby....show me your emergency exits" :lol :lol :lol

Women are all the sames. FACT. OMG OMG!!

Tsc tsc. I can assure you that with these tips, all you'll get is a dumb bag of brick. A fuckable bag of brick. But still.

Boogie

Littleberu said:
Tsc tsc. I can assure you that with these tips, all you'll get is a dumb bag of brick. A fuckable bag of brick. But still.

Well, it'd be more than I've gotten thus far :p

Pimpwerx

Did cubsfan actually make up all that stuff himself. I thought he used to post those other dating tip threads where he'd cut&paste stuff from random websites. If that's his own dating guide, I'm half-impressed and half-embarassed. It is a fairly logn list, but so much of it is unintentional comedy gold. I don't know why I never used to click on these threads before. They're fucking hilarious. PEACE.

Boogie

Pimpwerx said:
Did cubsfan actually make up all that stuff himself. I thought he used to post those other dating tip threads where he'd cut&paste stuff from random websites. If that's his own dating guide, I'm half-impressed and half-embarassed. It is a fairly logn list, but so much of it is unintentional comedy gold. I don't know why I never used to click on these threads before. They're fucking hilarious. PEACE.

Um, he says in his post that he didn't write it.

Nice pointers, instantly puts my mind back in the game, but I still leading a highschool sweetheart situation. Too much C+F makes my girl cry sometimes though.

College in less than a year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom