• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Umihara Kawase games have been delisted from Steam

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Any idea on if it'll be sorted out, or have they been quiet (or requiring silence) on that front?

I can't say much, but hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

Baust

Heard back from Humble Support today.

So apparently, the titles are in the process of changing publishers and new keys will be provided to people once the new publisher can provide them.

We can also request a refund if we want, but I'll personally be waiting for the keys.

Blues1990

Yes, they're like puzzle-platform fun Fish-Monger-Commando. They have a fun physics fishing pole-turned-grappling hook system that'll make you feel awesome when you master it. They have hidden pathways that lead to warp zone, and multiple endings!

A very classic-style series that's gameplay first, fluff later.

Sounds cool. If I can, I'll try and track down the 3DS port. (That is, if it's been localized.)

Piccoro

Heard back from Humble Support today.

So apparently, the titles are in the process of changing publishers and new keys will be provided to people once the new publisher can provide them.

We can also request a refund if we want, but I'll personally be waiting for the keys.

Wow thanks for this. Awesome news!
The game is still available in Vita's EU store, btw.

Eolz

Rumor: apparently DegiGames (Steam publisher of games like Darius Burst, Crimzon Clover, A-Train, RPGMaker, etc) is bringing back Umihara Kawase!
https://twitter.com/Zerochan/status/691775538357243904
H4i7eow.png

Wanted to post it here before getting more confirmations, and then making a thread :)

Top Bottom