• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The War Z AKA "28 Scandals Later" AKA "bury the ones we love and plagiarize the rest"

akaoni

Banned
So our new obscure stream just got pulled. Laughed when you were all like "NEOGAF YO" and their mumble "Who are all these people? Neo something?".

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
stream was just killed. damn they're fast.

Not that fast, I got a good 15mins out of that stream.

Enough to put me off paying for the alpha, looks like it's going to be awful IMO.

Saw 3 crashes in those 15 mins, Ok it's an alpha, but it just didn't look enticing at all to me.

legacyzero

Banned
I come bearing the gift of sight once more! Quote to receive it!

imTWprVBbWCp7.png

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Yeah, someone reading this thread is reporting the streams.

NH Apache

Banned
Yeah, someone reading this thread is reporting the streams.

If it is coming from gaf, it has to be a member. only they can quote to see the link.

All that aside, you're probably going to have to search another streaming site other than twitch.

akaoni

Banned
Stream got pulled like it has been mentioned, good find though. Someone called 'onwardwest' in the chat either trolling or reporting the streams, possibly a member on this forum.

ZenVolta

I really dont see the point if it is a gaf member...so dumb

Edit: The guy is arguing with the Admin that shut him down lol

akaoni

Banned
onwardwest: I am FBI. I am reporting streams. Prepare to die. Hater mode in full effect.
onwardwest: I reported this asap.
onwardwest: Yes I am from gaf, and a giant rat. Deal with it.
onwardwest: Owned.
onwardwest: I will report the next one too.

I would guess it's a troll, but just to be safe here's my advice;

Only give out the link via private messages to people who have previously posted in this thread (before you provided link-ish) and have not been strangely 'supportive' of the game if you catch my drift. That seems pretty fool proof?

Osiris

Did you *see* the game? Looks really really rough in alpha. Don't wanna discourage people.

I saw enough, Son had asked me to keep an eye out and let him know if it was worth adding to his birthday list, I'll be buying him something else :p

Thats just great.

Get in another time. See my first zombie. Gonna fight him with my flashlight.

Game crashes.

I come back

My character apparently got killed so I have to wait 24 hours to play with him again.

ZenVolta

Sucks, yeah the mumble kinda dropped off. Im on from time to time though. Also Iv got keys so Ill send you one via PM sometime soon =D

akaoni

Banned
Ok guys I can talk on behalf of GAF DayZ that if we come upon such stream we will protect it via PMs.

I'm not GAF DayZ but you will see evidence from this thread that I would be happy to see War Z burn. Surely that makes me qualify for a pm?

Please.

EDIT: I do play some Day Z, just not on the GAF server.

Top Bottom